Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Rasta View On Gays?  (Read 34986 times)

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Rasta View On Gays?
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2005, 05:57:11 PM »

By telling truth, I give away my own power, and it become invisible to me, but instead it gain the whole of the EARTH, seen?

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2005, 05:57:44 PM »

Give your more, to receive your less, ever hear that sister?

OneLove
RASTAFARI

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2005, 05:58:54 PM »

Not really, as the wiser you are the more truth will become invisible.

Then you must be blind.

LOL! No I'm just teasing you bredren. I have no quarrel with you, so you need have none with me. I was merely making a comment based on some of the replys. And I have seen how these sorts of topics can get out of hand. That's all.

I am sure that most all will agree that Rasta does not support a gay lifestyle. Simple as that. Yet there is still no need for ones to bash gays or discuss shooting gays, etc. That is unnecessary, I feel.

Be blessed.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2005, 06:00:03 PM by Carla »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2005, 06:00:36 PM »

True sister, stay up.

OneLove
RASTAFARI

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2005, 06:08:49 PM »

And this is what I'm trying to say, If reasoning get out of hand, just deduct it and truth will reveal, it's a mystery, but it work and this is how we should be fighting, by non-fighting, because conflict gain no one. If reasoning get out of hand, you don't know how to reason, and then you have to learn. Learning is life and life is harmony. So lead things to harmony, and you gain LIFE.

OneLove
RASTAFARI

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2005, 06:26:40 PM »

Actually this whole thing with sexual sin has been widely misunderstood. The sin is adultery, which is dipping around, so to speak, and homosexuality. We should respect the creation of LIFE, and not treat it like if we where dogs.

OneLove
RASTAFARI
« Last Edit: August 17, 2005, 06:27:57 PM by Oskar »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2005, 06:40:58 PM »

Actually, if I'm not off track here, I believe this polarity switching mirror effect is called trolling, or rather this is how we can counter the phenomenon of trolling. Do a google on internet trolling if you not familiar. RASTAFARI is the solution for ALL problems, seen?
Trolls is just people trying to solve the puzzle of the mirror, the answer is to not fight, but teach. Do you have the courage to teach the 'enemy'? Because there is no enemy really, as we are all ONE.

OneLove
« Last Edit: August 17, 2005, 06:41:57 PM by Oskar »

BLING_BLAOH

« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2005, 03:15:12 PM »

And this is the thing. You get a feeling that this might not be the right thing to do, yet you do it, because you don't care. And then you think you are cool because of your ignorance. Yea, that's really clever. You are blinded by truth my friend. Don't trust the evil one, he will do you no good. Chu man, no one never do nothing, so why would I? Because if no one never do nothing how could anything ever be done?

See, this is just an example of the duality of man, if we in control we can use both negative and positive at the appropriate time. But these two 'forces' of good and evil can ask, as well as answer questions in all eternity. We are none of them, but we can choose to express any of them, this is what is reflection. We need to recognize who it is who is talking, don't get tricked by the nasty one. And this is all about knowing the self, to prevent oneself from doing negative action, which is relative, and will come right back at you. So, the more you attack, the bigger the surprise. How can you beat a mirror? By not fighting, start help each other instead, then both gain, and there will be peace.

OneLove
RASTAFARI

Ohh mon shut up!! I see that the gay power representative was too ashamed to say anyting else.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2005, 03:44:50 PM »

Speedy BLING,

Why should I shut up? And what does the gay power representative being too ashamed having anything to do with me?

OneLove
RASTAFARI

BLING_BLAOH

« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2005, 04:02:21 PM »

I neva seh ringtone have anyting to do wid yu Mr. I Got Jokes. I release my lyrics pon de forum, yu fire gunshot pon me and all kinna crap. Mi tell yu cool out.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 04:03:39 PM by BLING_BLAOH »

ital

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2005, 03:04:25 PM »

Greetings,  Just  because  one  support  mans  right  to  choose,  Does  not  mean  that  one  support  the  choice  that  man  make,  The  choice  is  different,  From  what  is  chosen,  So  if  one  use  choice  to  choose  what  is  wrong  i  do  not  support  that,  Once  again  Oskar  your  words  are  truely  of  the  highest  wisdom  bredrin,  Only  one  who  know  themselve  could  speak  words  like  those,  Keep  the  truth  flowing,  like  i  said  before  noting  give  me  greater  pleasure  than  to  hear  another  speak  truth,  And  Oskar  is  a  man  of  truth,  Only  someone  who  love  truth  with  all  their  mind  and  soul  could  speak  the  words  that  Oskar   speak,  In  fact  those  words  are  not  OSKAR,  They  are  the  words  of  the  one  that  dwell  within,  The  positive  one,  Let  just  call  that  one  conscience,  So  conscience  is  speaking  to  us  trough  OAKAR.  One  love  to  all  human  beings  RASTAFARI...

toshIte

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2005, 03:21:50 PM »

To bro. ´naturalfood´ and bro. ´movie award`
keep ´misreasoning on´.
after all , it is ur ignorance.
lol. really laughable. lol

ital

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2005, 03:47:20 PM »

Bredrin  Tosh,  If  you  have  some  thing  better  than  what  we  are  reasoning  about,  It  is  your  duety  to  shear  it  with  your  brother,  If  you  know  better  than  me  then  show  me  the  better  that  you  know,  A  wise  man  would   not make  fun  of  his  brother,  Why  take  the  words  of  myself  and  Oskar  as  if  our  words  are  disrespectful  to  our  fellow  human  beings,  They  cannot  kill,  and  they  are  not  presented  in  any  rude  way,  All  we  are  doing  is  reasoning,  Yet  you  seem  to  find  our  reasoning  offencive  to  yourself,  Can  you  reason  with  us  then,  Teach  us  how  to  reason  without  upseting  anyone  like  yourself.  ONE  LOVE  RASTAFARI...

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2005, 04:02:11 PM »

Speedy BLING,
I'm not firing no shots at you personally, I'm just trying to show the bigger picture that gays is not the problem but just a symptom, and trying to get rid of the symptom does not cure the disease. So, you are right in saying that gay is not life, but how can we get them to understand? Simply saying that you are wrong doesn't change much. Is it not better to try and reason a way out? Because if things make sense, it is easier to do.

toshIte,
Ridicule is protecting the self from its own ignorance, so laugh away. What you laughing at is your own self. So, when you done laughing maybe you can explain why supporting free choice is not good? If we don't have free choice it means that someone is telling us what to do, and true insight can never be reached by just following what someone is telling us, and thus the choice is in the hand of one and all.

See, society today even try to prove that there is such a thing as a gay gene, how can that be possible since gays never can have children, how would that gene spread? So, the system is trying to say that gays have no choice in being gay, which is not true. Everyone have a choice, regarding everything, and that is the freedom of LIFE. You nah see it?

OneLove
RASTAFARI

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2005, 04:08:10 PM »

Greetings and peace.

Just wanted to jump in and say big ups to ital and Oskar for some great reasoning 'pon dis topic. Irie bredrens.

One

Jah bless
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 21 queries.