Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

Author Topic: Rasta View On Gays?  (Read 34987 times)

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
Re: Rasta View On Gays?
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2005, 08:25:22 PM »

Seen sistren, you need to slow down. I was not accusing you in any way, I am just reasoning pon the subject you know, not the object. I repeat, nothing is directed to any certain one.

OneLove
RASTAFARI

Huh?  [smiley=huh.gif]

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2005, 08:39:40 PM »

No sorry, that one was for me. :)

Ok, this is what I'm saying. If it wrong, fiyah bun, yes, but a teaching vibe still, all a matter of definition. Just keep telling truth and that will burn more than any name calling or ridicule.

OneLove
RASTAFARI

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2005, 08:45:25 PM »

No sorry, that one was for me. :)

Ok, this is what I'm saying. If it wrong, fiyah bun, yes, but a teaching vibe still, all a matter of definition. Just keep telling truth and that will burn more than any name calling or ridicule.

OneLove
RASTAFARI

Okay, that must be for you too, huh? Because I didn't and wasn't about to call anyone a name.

If I bun fiyah, it is upon wickedness, never a person. (It took me a while to overstand that when someone burned fiyah 'pun me once upon a time.  [smiley=wink.gif])

Be blessed.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 08:46:49 PM by Carla »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2005, 08:55:10 PM »

True, well, see the way I write is with the voice of conscience so what I write is really for one and all. So why speak to only one person when we can speak to everyone at the same time, you know? We are only just talking with ourself.

OneLove
RASTAFARI

DeadShark77

« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2005, 09:04:09 PM »

I think we are all missing the point here.
Unless any of you are gay - you will KNOW it is not a choice.
Just as straight men did not choose to be gay - neither did gay people choose to be straight.
With that logic - it means all you straight men would like to go out and have sex with other men - but you CHOOSE not to.
That's not the case.
you are straight because you are attracted to women.
gay people are gay because they are attracted to the same sex.
no choice involved.
You can argue this until you are blue in the face.
Unless you personally made a decision to NOT act on your homosexual impulses - you did not CHOOSE to be straight.
that is ridiculous. I expected way more from a group of peaceful rastarfarians.
can't we just live and love and let the eye speak for our individuality?
what is wrong with us?
we're smothering the spirit in a bunch of man-made hatred.
grow.
please.
can't we just grow?

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2005, 09:04:28 PM »

True, well, see the way I write is with the voice of conscience so what I write is really for one and all. So why speak to only one person when we can speak to everyone at the same time, you know? We are only just talking with ourself.

OneLove
RASTAFARI

Who was speaking to only one person? My reasonings on this topic are for all as well. However, since it was you who was responding to my posts, I addressed the points you made. That does not mean I was burning fiyah upon you...only unless you are gay. But even still, the fiyah is not for Oskar the person, it is for the acts that Oskar may be committing. Just saying, IF you were gay.

Be blessed.

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2005, 09:07:39 PM »

DeadShark, where did you find hate in this topic? Maybe from some, but not from me. I hate no one.

BTW, how do you know that homosexuality is not a choice?

Be blessed.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 09:08:15 PM by Carla »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2005, 09:37:44 PM »

EmpressCarla,
I am not so let's just step on the forward, sight?

DeadShark77,
I'm telling you everything is choice. But if you want to choose death above life, that is your choice. We are all the same, man and woman is just physical illusion, but you know that wooden game as a kid, the one with round, square and triangular holes and matching knobs. You know damn well that the square one don't go into the round hole, so why try make something fit that doesn't? You need to learn to control your sexdrive so as not to be controlled by it. You talking about growing, but what good does growing in perversion do?

OneLove
RASTAFARI

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2005, 09:45:16 PM »

Hetepu

Seen Oskar. I was just teasing.   [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=wink.gif]

Be blessed.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2005, 09:50:16 PM »

I think we are all missing the point here.
Unless any of you are gay - you will KNOW it is not a choice.
Just as straight men did not choose to be gay - neither did gay people choose to be straight.
With that logic - it means all you straight men would like to go out and have sex with other men - but you CHOOSE not to.

This statement is false. You misunderstood the point being made. A "gay" person consciously makes the decision on which urges to act out. How much soul and self searching does the average "gay" person go through? From my many discussions with "gay" people, I can tell you honestly not a lot. Also from my discussions it does appear that it is a choice. I remember one person telling me that after their first experience with another man they felt disgusted and they thought that perhaps they weren't gay.

can't we just live and love and let the eye speak for our individuality?

I don't know anyone on this forum who doesn't live and love.

we're smothering the spirit in a bunch of man-made hatred.

I don't know who "we" are, but there may be one or two individuals spreading hate, but most on here are all about acceptance and love.

BTW, how do you know that homosexuality is not a choice?

This is a great point. No one can claim to know either way for sure. Deadshark, you speak poorly of those who believe that being straight or gay is a choice, yet at the same time you claim to know it is not a choice. Opinion is opinion.

One

Jah bless

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2005, 02:48:03 AM »

"I'm telling you everything is choice. But if you want to choose death above life, that is your choice"  this naw sound like choice to i

i can't say rasta view on gays
what i can say is i choose not tobe gay, becoz i no like it

[smiley=smiley.gif]                                                                     [smiley=shocked.gif]
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

ital

« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2005, 05:15:30 AM »

Greetings  Empress,  I  think  you  should  stop  trying  to  overstand  what  iam  saying,  And  try  to  understand  because  understanding  is  coming  from  the  root,  I  will  explain  again,  Jah  give  man  the  freedom  of  choice,  I support  one  freedom  to  choose,  If  anyone  use  their  choice  to  be  a  killer  or  a  gay,  That  to  me  is  wrong  and  iam  not  a  supporter  of  wrong  doing,  Now  if  Jah  never  wanted  man  to  make  a  choice  Jah  would  not  have  give  him  one,  So  i  support  the  choice  that  Jah  has  given  to  man.  Bredrin  Tosh  no  offence  taken,  A  man  makes  himself  a  better  man  when  he  can  admit  his  own  mistakes  and  we  are  all  guilty  of  makeing  mistakes,  But  if  we  are  honest  with  ourselves  we  can  learn  a  great  deal  from  our  mistakes.  One  love  to  all  human  beings  RASTAFARI...

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2005, 04:19:33 PM »

Hetepu

Bredren ital, I get what you are saying. I just find that you will vary your reasoning as needed.

Be blessed.

ital

« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2005, 05:42:48 AM »

Greetings  Empress,  I  do  vary  my  reasoning  but  only  to  show  the  truth  from  different  angles,  In  can  understand  whay  you  was  trying  to  say,  Because  it  does  sound  as  if  i  was  saying  that  i  support  gays,  but  i  do  not  believe  that  what  gays  are  doing  is  right,  So  iam  against  that  way  of  life,  I  will  not  attack  anyone  physically  for  being  gay,  that  is  between  them  and  jah,  But  if  someone  ask  me  what  i  personally  think  of  the  gay  life  style,  I  WOULD  HAVE  TO  SAY  IT  IS  NOT  A  LIFE  STYLE  THAT  I  PERSONALLY  AGREE  WITH.  One  love  RASTAFARI

ital

« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2005, 05:56:26 AM »

Empress,  I  meant  to  say  i  can  what  you  was  trying  to  say.  one  love
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 21 queries.