Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Soul Mates  (Read 3714 times)

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
Soul Mates
« on: September 16, 2005, 08:43:55 PM »

Blessings

I read the following and found truth in it. Comment as you will.

Have you ever met someone that you feel an immediate connection with? Have you ever felt comfortable with someone who may be a complete stranger? Chances are you have met an embodiment of your twin flame. We are drops in an immense ocean, the ocean represents the body of HAILE SELASSIE I we are droplets of cosmic intelligence in the ocean, we are all manifestations of YHVH RASTAFARI we are one with the immense spirit, there is no separation amongst InI.recognizing this universal oneness InI recognize souls from our past. we know that we are made of two polarities which is male and female , the polarities which to the uninitated appear as separate entities are one they complimente one another. Each one of us have our mirror image somewhere in the cosmos, this mirror image is known as our twin flame . Our twin flames often manifest itself in different persons we meet we may feel an intense love that comes from that feeling of completion. however not every person we have soul connection to is meant to be our lovers, there rare cases which these meetings become lasting love affairs.

We meet expansions of our twin flames for a divine purpose so that each of us elevate our conciiousness to the next level, these lessons which are needed come thru experiences INI have with that which is our soul connection. Some of these experiences may be harsh relationships, some may be loving relationships that come thru frienship whatever ever the relationship maybe it serves a divine purpose which must not be mixed with our human emotional sid, we must learn that this person however special may be is an individual who is growing spiritually and that eventually a time may come to part from each other.

Be blessed.

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
Re: Soul Mates
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 01:18:01 PM »

Ises unto the Most Haile I,
Yes Empress, Ini cite this in the fullness, more from experience than anything. blessup unuself, seen.

Haile I Bless

Jazzy

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 04:47:38 PM »

The whole theory of "soul mate" came from a Greek Mythology story. The story goes like this,
Our ancestors had 2 heads and 4 arms, they did something to offend a God so as a punishment that God split them down the middle, resulting in humans. As a punishment we are condemned to live our lives seardching for our other half, our soul mate.

Personally don't believe that story but it is interesting to read.

EmpressGong

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2005, 12:12:54 PM »

Blessed Love

Very good read EmpressC. I was thinking that maybe to be technical it isn't TWIN flames..its multiple because you have that connection with more than one person.

A soul mate and a twin flame in my eyes are not the same thing based on what the writer said and based on how it processed in my mind. The soul mate is more of a lover, partner and companion with whom one procreates. in other words a divine  connection of the polar energies that could result in a man-ifestation of the astral/atomic life. [smiley=rolleyes.gif] Gee that sounds so philosophical or something.. [smiley=laugh.gif]

Anyways..the twin flame is more someone (persons) who reflects the light of Jah in a very similar or complimentary way to the person in question..hence the Divine connection.

Both seem to be connections that could be based in my opinion on opposites attracting, or birds of a feather etc when I think of it in terms of the ways of the flesh.

Hope I made some sense lol

EmpressGong

Elect

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2005, 07:22:37 PM »

Yes I Empress...find much truth in your post...all i would add, is that we also have to look for the complimentary part in Iselves...one of the 7 Hermetic Principles (which are really Kemetic Principles though named after a Greek...he was a study of the Kemetic Mystery School)...Male and Female Principle...all beings have Male and Female components...so also look to balance Iself...this is one of the problems of the patriarchal system we live in now...and why we got so much battiboi...the over masculine male want to oppress others...and those that try to counteract can fall in to the trap of batti-ness...so you have to have balance within Iself also...great post...Jah Bless

Dmitry

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2005, 07:54:16 AM »

It remembers me one good song. Placebo - Soulmates. Every time when I listen to it my soul is full of tears...

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.