Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: RATM  (Read 764 times)

Positive_I-rations

RATM
« on: September 25, 2005, 12:55:41 PM »

Hey I know that Rage Against The Machine isn't really Reggae, but the TEXTS are truly great, they are made by Zack De La Rocha and are very true, and as the band name tells they sing about bringin down the shitstem, I think Zack writes great revolutionary, revolting and rebellious lyrics, with a rage that makes one overstand that he really means it ! I think he is worthy of respect for standing up and chant against babylon.  anyone else who thinks so to ?

Jah Bless
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 01:02:18 PM by Positive_I-rations »

joeyb

Re: RATM
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 01:42:58 PM »

RATM have been my favourite group for a long time now. For some reason I never tire of them! Zack's lyrics are awesome, and the raw energy of the band makes me jump around everywhere! I know they swear and occassionally disrespect God: which gets me down (I tend to skip Born of a Broken Man - despite the great riff!) but they brought a lot of awareness into my life and I will always listen to them.

Pity Audioslave turned out to be so politically weak!

OneLove

Positive_I-rations

Re: RATM
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 02:28:56 PM »

Yea... Is a shame Zack left RATM really..
Usually I no stand the kind of music, but RATM puts the lyrics IN FRONT (so there is never just screamin around) and it is the lyrics by Zack that makes I listen, and raw energy was a GREAT explenation to what's in the music !
And yes, I also skip some songs because some things are not really my view of things, but some records are really great outrages against the system

Bless !

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 19 queries.