Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Rasta is a joke????  (Read 4267 times)

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Rasta is a joke????
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2005, 05:09:25 AM »

I didn't see Nandor on the show. I refuse to let that show have any place in my home! It is a load of crap that does nothing to help anyone.

rootsman

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2005, 04:21:50 PM »

Well you a doing tha right thing, keep writing, stand strong and don't give up the fight.
good luck sistren

empress_mimi

• Full User
  • forward unto zion
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2005, 03:04:42 PM »

yes mi sistrin continue to fight for what is right, blessed are the righteous seekers
ini feel as tho di i might want to also contact the sponsors of this show in other words the advertisers that support this show by advertising during this shows time slot and let them know that this is totally unacceptable in the view of the rasta community and that they must immediately withdraw their support of such ignorance or face a boycot ( holla back) jah bless it takes strength and courage for one to stand up 4 her beliefs  
one love mi idrin

rasta_dattha

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2005, 03:42:20 AM »

ignorance is a sin. these people that are trying to mock rasta are only showing the world how stupid they are. we are the chosen ones and we know that Jah is watching over us.so lets not fret our selves because of evil doers they soon will be consumed in their wickedness. the producers and supporters of this show wants us to be upset.yes ,it is good to protest and fight against corruption and wickedness ,but don't allow them to stress you out,this can cause you to get sick. remember, every one has to give account.             Don't let Babylon get you down.......stay strong..the wicked will soon perish!

empress_mimi

• Full User
  • forward unto zion
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2005, 12:55:02 PM »

very good advice@ rasta dattha
one love mi idrin

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2005, 10:58:18 PM »

Yes very good words indeed! Thanks for that. I hadn't looked at it from that angle.

Speed

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2005, 03:08:09 PM »

Man I get bored with this all...
People see that you have dreadlocks and come sayin 'Raaaaaaaaaaasta' in some stupid voice thinking they're funny but in actual fact just making fun of something you believe in

Oh well ignorance is bliss...
Good job for me i'm clever! haha
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 03:08:46 PM by Speed »

rastafandawn

• Normal User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2005, 04:28:27 PM »

Anyone seen the film Countryman ?  Its quite old now, but I saw it after Bob Marley left us.  There is a piece in the film when a wise old rasta says -

"... there is no need to slay the wicked, just lead them to face death, and they will perish "...............

Seen !

Until the colour of a mans skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes.......

sleepy

• Regular User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2005, 04:40:47 PM »

sistren there is so much hatred in the world today and to me rasta means freedom,fulfilment and soul reserection. i laugh when i see things like that on tv.
these ppl arent in the media disreguarding our beliefs so there is no reason to be that upset but to each is own. tek a breeze a breath sistren  [smiley=smiley.gif]
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 04:45:28 PM by sleepy »
jah bless and forever living,
sleepy

BLING_BLAOH

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2005, 06:16:14 PM »

Wahine that sounds like the worst piece of crap ever broadcasted. I mean it's bad enough I always get looked up and down every time I wear a turban or the Rasta colors. Nuh mind de likkle stupid program deh suh. Dem nuh have nuh life suh dem waan mek people feel bad miserable. I don't study dem fi one bloomin' second.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 21 queries.