Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Sects  (Read 810 times)

SmG

Sects
« on: October 09, 2005, 10:22:53 AM »

What sects do they exest, and what do they stand for? What is "regular rasta"?

Jah Love

joeyb

Re: Sects
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 06:53:47 PM »

I am part of one of the largest "sects" of RastafarI, the Twelve Tribes of Israel (not to be confused with Twelve Tribes RastafarI) under the direction of the Prophet Gad (Dr. Vernon Carrington.)

Under the Prophet, we are allocated the symbolic titles and signs of the Twelve Tribes, according to our month of birth. Being born in November, I share the same symbols of the Prophet. my...
Tribe: Gad.
Colour: Red.
Symbol: A tent.

We are encouraged to read the Bible at least a chapter a day, which I follow, as well as to live according to Jewish/Christian/RastafarI tradition. TTOI make  distinction between Yeshua ha Meshiach (as is His proper title) and H.I.M. Haile Selassie I, although we believe that JAH has been represented through Selassie I: whose words of wisdom we are also encouraged to follow.

Twelve Tribes Live Up!
OneLove to Nyabinghi, Bobo and all our brothers and sisters out there!

DEVIN

Re: Sects
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 12:25:12 AM »

im a nyahbinghi orx.

we fallow the believe that HIM in the trinity in the flesh and there for God in the flesh

we do all the binghi triditions and we also get baptized and go to the etho. orx. church keeping in mind are rasta believes. the orx. teaches like a history kinda.

Jah Ras Tafari bless

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 19 queries.