Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: FANATICAL CHRISTIANS  (Read 14202 times)

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
FANATICAL CHRISTIANS
« on: October 10, 2005, 11:18:42 AM »

If you a fanatical christian and you are about to embark upon a crusade on this web site DON'T BOTHER!!!

You are NOT welcome!! All your posts will be deleted and you will be permanently banned.

I will no longer tolerate your fanatical holyier than thou rantings and ravings... Go find a christian forum and knock yourself out!!!

*rant over!* ;-)

Jah Bless
Even the longest journey starts with one step

PositiveVibrations

Re: FANATICAL CHRISTIANS
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 12:50:27 AM »

"I don't condemn, I don't convert!" -Ziggy Marley

manmitchera

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 08:41:59 PM »

FANATICAL CHRISTIANS are all over the place,
they spread like wild flowers.

Absolutetruth

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 05:21:56 PM »

yeah, fanatical "christians" can be extremely annoying.  especially fundamentalists and evangelicals.  

the ones that don't know what they're talking about are the worst.  

Blessings,
Absolute

George

• Senior User
  • "...fighting against isms and skisms..."
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 06:13:51 PM »

Some of my friends call themselves christian they. they are pretty much the opposite of it they dont know anything about religion at all.

Jah Bless
"A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots" - Marcus Garvey

prophet777

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 06:45:42 PM »

....The ones that do not know what they are talking about ? Funny that you mention that. Are you not one of them ? (quuestion). Of course your answer is - no. Probably with more to say about it ?
Hehehe.

prophet7
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 08:16:59 PM by prophet777 »

SOTRH

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 11:48:20 PM »

Someone may not know EVERYTHING about 1 thing
But they WILL know SOMETHING about another
So never underestimate the knowledge of your Idren
Whatever you may think of them
Otherwise it is you who is foolish
As we can all learn something from each other   ;)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 11:51:28 PM by SOTRH »

Absolutetruth

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2006, 03:10:14 AM »

....The ones that do not know what they are talking about ? Funny that you mention that. Are you not one of them ? (quuestion). Of course your answer is - no. Probably with more to say about it ?
Hehehe.

prophet7
Does everyone see this???

I put a simple response up in this topic, and "prophet77" attacks me right away.  Can anyone explain this to me?  

Are there moderators here?  I haven't done anything on this website to warrant this kind of immediate attack.  I've barely said anything so far.  

Thanks "prophet777".  I appreciate you showing your love and respect to me.  That's nice.  

Blessings,
Absolute
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 03:11:03 AM by Absolutetruth »

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 12:27:39 PM »

Brother i think most of us agree your intro to this site so to say, wasnt a very good one.
We are Good people here and every action has a Re-action so dont be so alarmed.
Things would of been difirent if maybe you came in and explained what you Overstand instead of Demanding wat you know is Truth. Because we all know it isnt.

Im open to everything dont get me wrong and we are happy to reason, So for me every post is a fresh start and a new page.

Ash-Tree
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

prophet777

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2007, 04:02:48 AM »

Hehehe.

prophet7

I put a simple response up in this topic, and "prophet77" attacks me right away.  Can anyone explain this to me?  

Are there moderators here?  I haven't done anything on this website to warrant this kind of immediate attack.  I've barely said anything so far.  

Thanks "prophet777".  I appreciate you showing your love and respect to me.  That's nice.  

Blessings,
Absolute

No one need to explain but, why ask such from those who have nothing to do with it ? Instead of asking me ?  

Why do I "attack" you ? You know... Should I be the MAN to tell everyone here ? Yes ! For you are not being truth-full about it.

I know you from another Forum (just like you know me) - which you have already corrupted with your fanatiscm. No need for I to mention which Forum or I would have did it from the start if I wanted to. I am not here to promote such a behaviour - that you tend to display.

Oh yes, the moderators are here. If I had to connect them to that forum they would see that you are trying to USE my question (about moderators) against me (and much more) - the same questiom I adressed (rightfully) to you = monkey see monkey do.

Do not try and test me. You are not in the position to. Even though you THINK you are.

I always show my love but, for you...?? Why should I do it ? Give I a reason. Everyone here know me for who I am, and not pretend to be. You are so NEW pon this site and want to cry out "moderator!!! - help !!" hehehe..

P.S. the Moderators see this too. They see what disrespect you bring on every post. Calling people "stupid" and such (on the the other froum it was "fool" - remember ? and not only me !)... Mention the other Forum so them can see how you TRY to put Rasta "DOWN." LOL.

Your provocations do not impress me. As a matter of fact, you are my pastime/hobby pon here. There are more people (younger/older than you) that I can communicate with on a higher level than you = fact. Back off !

prophet7  
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 04:19:48 AM by prophet777 »

Absolutetruth

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007, 09:34:38 PM »

Brother i think most of us agree your intro to this site so to say, wasnt a very good one.
We are Good people here and every action has a Re-action so dont be so alarmed.
Things would of been difirent if maybe you came in and explained what you Overstand instead of Demanding wat you know is Truth. Because we all know it isnt.

Im open to everything dont get me wrong and we are happy to reason, So for me every post is a fresh start and a new page.

Ash-Tree
well i guess Prophet is just still angry because of our dialogues on another site.  he was the same way, so i guess i shouldn't expect too much more from him.

but actually, my introduction to this site was this post that i made here.  so, theoretically, i should be well accepted on that basis.  not the case though.

but i appreciate it.  As the LORD said through the prophet Isaiah "Come now, and let us reason together." (Isaiah 1:18)  I look forward to reasoning with you.

Blessings,
Absolute

Absolutetruth

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007, 09:41:18 PM »

Hehehe.

prophet7

Blessings,
Absolute

No one need to explain but, why ask such from those who have nothing to do with it ? Instead of asking me ?  

Why do I "attack" you ? You know... Should I be the MAN to tell everyone here ? Yes ! For you are not being truth-full about it.

I know you from another Forum (just like you know me) - which you have already corrupted with your fanatiscm. No need for I to mention which Forum or I would have did it from the start if I wanted to. I am not here to promote such a behaviour - that you tend to display.

Oh yes, the moderators are here. If I had to connect them to that forum they would see that you are trying to USE my question (about moderators) against me (and much more) - the same questiom I adressed (rightfully) to you = monkey see monkey do.

Do not try and test me. You are not in the position to. Even though you THINK you are.

I always show my love but, for you...?? Why should I do it ? Give I a reason. Everyone here know me for who I am, and not pretend to be. You are so NEW pon this site and want to cry out "moderator!!! - help !!" hehehe..

P.S. the Moderators see this too. They see what disrespect you bring on every post. Calling people "stupid" and such (on the the other froum it was "fool" - remember ? and not only me !)... Mention the other Forum so them can see how you TRY to put Rasta "DOWN." LOL.

Your provocations do not impress me. As a matter of fact, you are my pastime/hobby pon here. There are more people (younger/older than you) that I can communicate with on a higher level than you = fact. Back off !

prophet7  
if anyone checks that other site, they'll see exactly what went down.  i never get rude until i'm provoked.  i was getting attacked there and responded similarly.  but i wasn't saying "fool" in the hateful way in which you're thinking.  i was speaking more as a matter of fact and from the biblical example (Psalms: "The fool says in his heart there is no God; Jesus: "You fools...you brood of vipers!").  once again, get your information straight please.  thank you.

Blessings,
Absolute

msgal

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2007, 08:40:46 PM »

Absolute
you keep talking about another forum.
That is between the 2 of you there.
That is not a part of what's happening here.
I have not gotten a very good impression of you and it has nothing
to do with what anyone else might have said about you or to you.
It is completely based on your own conduct here and nothing else.
I'm not sure how you can't see how abrasively you approached everyone
you've interacted with.
I have not seen one post by you where you did'nt present your word as law
and bereat anyone who's post didn't conform to yours.
No one here is wining, we've just been through this before with other
folks who present themselves in this arrogant manner, and most if not all
of us are a bit tired of it.
Although some of the discussions can get heated, it is not always necessary.
This way of presentation can not help but make you seem a fanatic.
So, I suggest you step back out of peoples faces a bit.
Try abit more of a genial approach.
I don't guarantee we'll always agree with you, but maybe the discusions will be
more fruitful.
That is unless you've just come here to convert people to your faith.
It's been tried by many and hasn't worked yet.
This is the wrong forum for that.
Hense this thread.
Just a suggestion.

Jah bless
Jah bless. I and I love you all.

prophet777

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2007, 11:14:48 PM »

@absolute

Lol. Please do not make I laugh as you do now. You were being attacked ? By me ? Which one cast the first stone ?

Show I one post of I attacking you (by giving uneccessary names and by using a rudefull manner of speech) on that site or this one and I will show posts of you (on this one and that one), of you calling people names i.e., being rude to people before they did it to you.

What is your definition of a verbal attack ?

When someone disagrees to your views ? Hehehe...
You sound like an untruthfull child to I, i.e., "well he/she started." Even though it is you that do and want to now put the blame on others for reacting ?

Speaking to I from a "biblical example ?" Who are you to do so ? Jesus ? G-D ? The Holy Spirit ? My Father ? You are not in their position to do so, so back off !

I give you the opportunity for you to take the first step and post the address of that site so fellow Rasta upon here can see how you have been trying to degrade and put down ALL Rasta (and not just I), with your disrespectful words, upon that site. It will lead to your automatical, truthfull and rightfull "banish-ment" upon here. Are you man enough ?

Like I said before, it is fruitless talking with you. With these words I rest I case on this thread like I did on the other...

prophet7

« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 12:52:41 AM by prophet777 »

Absolutetruth

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2007, 11:20:38 PM »

Absolute
you keep talking about another forum.
That is between the 2 of you there.
That is not a part of what's happening here.
I have not gotten a very good impression of you and it has nothing
to do with what anyone else might have said about you or to you.
It is completely based on your own conduct here and nothing else.
I'm not sure how you can't see how abrasively you approached everyone
you've interacted with.
I have not seen one post by you where you did'nt present your word as law
and bereat anyone who's post didn't conform to yours.
No one here is wining, we've just been through this before with other
folks who present themselves in this arrogant manner, and most if not all
of us are a bit tired of it.
Although some of the discussions can get heated, it is not always necessary.
This way of presentation can not help but make you seem a fanatic.
So, I suggest you step back out of peoples faces a bit.
Try abit more of a genial approach.
I don't guarantee we'll always agree with you, but maybe the discusions will be
more fruitful.
That is unless you've just come here to convert people to your faith.
It's been tried by many and hasn't worked yet.
This is the wrong forum for that.
Hense this thread.
Just a suggestion.

Jah bless
you're absolutely right, i should be a little different in my approach.  i haven't been very generous.  i'll work on that.

and no i'm not trying to convert anyone.  just trying to reason and learn.  

the reason i have stated things "as law" like you say, is because i've gone through these things before and the ideas that are being proposed are wrong.  plain and simple.  you wouldn't say i was being rude if i told someone that believed that 2+2 equaled 5 that they were wrong and that they needed to understand that it equals 4 would you?  

i haven't been proven wrong on anything substantial in these discussions yet (except for my conduct, which i'll correct), so it's a little difficult to stay gracious when i'm being told that i'm a fanatic and that i'm "wrong" about everything, without being shown exactly HOW i'm wrong.  if that can't be done, then i think people should quit with the bald assertions of telling me i'm wrong until they can actually demonstrate anything meaningful.  

Blessings,
Absolute
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.