Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Mislead Christains  (Read 6596 times)

joeyb

Re: Mislead Christains
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2005, 06:19:55 PM »

all people should no "He without SIN cast the 1st stone"

I left the christian religion a few years back before i started getting into rastafarianism, one of my close friends passed away, we tried to have a funeral for him in the local church and were refused because he wasnt of the christian faith and i was told face to face from my priest that he was rotting in hell.. on that day I left christianity..[/quote]

This story is very similiar to the testimony of a friend of mine, in fact, practically the same things happened, and this turned her away from Christianity. But One doesnt convert out of Christianity and into RastafarI. RastafarI isnt even a religion. Telling people their friends are "rotting in Hell" isnt a Christian doctrine: it is an un-Christian act: contradicting Christianity. Read the words of the brothers and sisters on this site, as well as the words of H.I.M. Haile Selassie I (a Christian) and Prophet Gad Carrington and you will see that Christianity can be righteous and conscious: how its meant to be.

OneLove

whereismyzion

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2005, 03:48:29 AM »

Christians are not i repeat not, trying to say that thier way is the only way to read the bible or that thier way is the only one they respect. If you look at christianity it is a fundemental Christian even the "fanatical" point to support ISRAEL. Thats why on christian television channels there is JEWISH programs side by side with CHRISTIAN programs. If you are a christian it is your DUTY to support ISRAEL it is your DUTY to support the seed of DAVID. Christians are not against Rastafarism are not against Judaism, and are not even against Islam. Christians are about 1 thing and thats bieng FOR GOD, yes they belive JESUS is SAVIOUR- this is christianity, but even RastafarI, HIM also accepted JESUS as his SAVIOUR, many RASTA accept JESUS as LORD. So as you can see we are not different from one another, What we need from the world and those followers of the one true GOD is SOLIDARITY.

That is all i have to say, Thanks and praise and glory be to GOD, and JESUS CHRIST and all the seed of DAVID.

whereismyzion

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2005, 03:51:26 AM »

At the moment i am watching a program of Christian healers in Ethiopia, the story they just told was an old ethiopian lady-- They all got together and prayed in a field for her- She was crippled and unable to walk. SHE WAS HEALED and is now walking-- what did she say " Praise and Glory be to GOD"

joeyb

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2005, 09:41:30 PM »

Christians are not i repeat not, trying to say that thier way is the only way to read the bible or that thier way is the only one they respect. If you look at christianity it is a fundemental Christian even the "fanatical" point to support ISRAEL. Thats why on christian television channels there is JEWISH programs side by side with CHRISTIAN programs. If you are a christian it is your DUTY to support ISRAEL it is your DUTY to support the seed of DAVID. Christians are not against Rastafarism are not against Judaism, and are not even against Islam. Christians are about 1 thing and thats bieng FOR GOD, yes they belive JESUS is SAVIOUR- this is christianity, but even RastafarI, HIM also accepted JESUS as his SAVIOUR, many RASTA accept JESUS as LORD. So as you can see we are not different from one another, What we need from the world and those followers of the one true GOD is SOLIDARITY.

That is all i have to say, Thanks and praise and glory be to GOD, and JESUS CHRIST and all the seed of DAVID.

Thanks for your post, it stirred me.

OneLove

toshIte

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2005, 09:20:01 AM »

"If you are a christian it is your DUTY to support ISRAEL it is your DUTY to support the seed of DAVID."

true, ? is--- so may the (true & real) Israel(ites)  please stand up, please stand up.

Sick & tired of impostors mashing up d region.

joeyb

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2005, 04:51:53 PM »

Yisra'el is JAHpeople now, which Paul revelated as being Jews and Gentiles alike. And if we are Yisra'el, we must support our brothers and sisters who honour God as is right and proper for a true Yisra'elite. I am a citizen, not of England, but of the New JAHrushalem: Zion: Home. And since the sceptre will never depart from the seed of David, my duty is also to that seed: that honour: the six-pointed Star! no matter who corrupts this Star: I know its lineage and its power! It connects King David, Solomon, Yeshu'a and Selassie I, (and now me) who all shined JAHlight!

SattaMassaGana
OneLove

toshIte

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2005, 08:58:40 PM »

Have nothing against ´spiritual Israel`.
but the fact remains that the  nation whose ancestors walked the wilderness for 40yrs exist today.
why r they being overlooked today.  The covenant still holds. They still have their work to do.
So it means we have 2 israels around (or three). know where to pledge ur support is all Im saying

Jazzy

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2005, 01:57:40 PM »

I personally think that is wrong to put all Christians into the same category considering how many different churches there are in the world that claim Christianity as their faith....each of which have there own interpatation of the Bible. Just like with ALL religions, there is the good and the bad people in Christianity. I will not judge the ones that go around with self righteous attitudes, that is for Jah to do and who knows, Jah may deem them righteous in the long run. But I do know that there are some who preach not to judge, but beacause they feel that they have found the truth about God and they want to share it with other people...."save" them if you will....open there eyes to God's light. Judging Christians for their beliefs is no better than Christians judging the Rastas for their beliefs. In order to end the cycle of ignorance, misunderstanding and hatred even, we have to start opening our minds up. As it says in the Christians Bible, which I think is an eternal phrase that ALL can live by: Judge Not Lest Thee Be Judged.

Amandel

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2005, 02:35:47 PM »

Misgana,

First of all there's no such thing as an Atheist they're just confused people and i'll tell you why i say this. Ask any Atheist what they believe in they would say i don't believe in God but i believe in something greater than the universe. That's one point. Atheist unconsciously believe and follow the rules, since most western laws are based on Christianity. Second point there already. Atheist don't believe in god they believe in science, so i'm guessing science has an answer for everything. This defend by saying science is working on finding out everything. Well then i always tell them, so why do you do yoga, and tai chi and read all kinds of books about spirituality, they then answer spirituality has nothing to do with God, so i say that's kind of true phonetically, but that "Greater than the Universe Being" is what WE the believers call God. So there do you still think there's such a thing as an Atheist?

But back to a point which i would like to make. I have absolutely nothing against any faith/religion. But i do have a major problem with christianity on the fact that they're helping destroy Africa and Latin America with their foolish doctrine.
We're living in perilous times., God helps those that help themselves, Christianity is preaching " sit on your bumps and receive or all the riches you'll get will come from God". And there are enough research book done on the impact Evangelism is having on Africa and i can assure it's nothing good.

BLING_BLAOH

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2005, 06:34:33 PM »

the way some christians think that anyone who is not christian is goin to hell is what bothers me, what kind of god would be so heartless, htere are many people who live righteous lives, and christians sit there claiming this person is goin to hell?
and then theres the way many try to spread the religiuon and actively convert people, through history by using violence.  How can someone be arrogant enoigh to assume that what they beleive is absolutely true and no one should beleive anything else? that is why im against missionaries.  No other religion has them, yet Christians think they are doing a great deed in bringing enlightenment to the more "barbaric" races.  Christianity is just a set of rules to follow, and it contains no true reasoning.  one of the things that initially drew me to rasta is the fact that while other religions actually try to suppress people who think for themselves, rasta does the opposite, and you are supposed to find your own way to Jah. While i am sure the path that I am following is righteous and "correct", I know that other people beleive just as strongly, and I dont push my beliefs on them.  Many Christians don;t see it that way... and it is insulting when someone comes up to me telling me I will go to hell because i dont believe in Jesus.  

Right on! [smiley=cool.gif] That's what drew me away from Christianity. However, I can listen to a pastor and depending on how deep his message is, I can interpret that message and most ah de time it come to pass. I'm not against Christians but I depise their way of gettin people to join them. They are the most judgmental people I've ever met. However, there are some that don't necessarily care who is and who isn't Christian (like at Sweet Holy Spirit F.G.B. Church in Chicago). The only way not to go to hell is through God and righteousness.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 21 queries.