Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: THIS IS SADDENING  (Read 3487 times)

Rasta_Man_410

THIS IS SADDENING
« on: October 20, 2005, 10:22:30 PM »

Today I heard a 10 YEAR OLD BOY cursing a guy out! He called him a b*tch, motherf**king c*nt and all these things. It makes me sad that youth these days is so disrespectful and their parents do nothing about it. [smiley=sad.gif] i was so upset when I heard this young boy's language. Any thoughts?

Positive_Vibration

Re: THIS IS SADDENING
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 10:34:52 PM »

Today I heard a 10 YEAR OLD BOY cursing a guy out! He called him a b*tch, motherf**king c*nt and all these things. It makes me sad that youth these days is so disrespectful and their parents do nothing about it. [smiley=sad.gif] i was so upset when I heard this young boy's language. Any thoughts?

Its amazing that the systems destruction is so evident/prevailent that I actually read that percieiving it as something normal.

I've got to say though, that in America it does come of no suprise. A flooding "pop" culture of sex, greed, money, negativity, and lies. A promoted livity of chemicals. This is the enviorment of the average non-political and non-spirtual American.

"Its a shame, to see our brothers fighting on the street. Throwing guns at eachother, for nothing at all. Stop this fussing and fighting, brother."

"How great it would be to see...
Each one reach one,
Each one teach one,
Every man love and respect
One another."

"Don't you think they know that their system is too far gone"

"From the mind's eye
I'm looking out from wisdom
at the apex
looking out from this kingdom
from the mind's eye
I witness
more fire coming down
sometimes I see it
in the youth them uptown
sometimes I see it
in the youth them downtown
we not a part of the mob
got to juggle what we have
looking to my neighbour
to manifest the God

From the mind's eye
looking out from this temple
spot them over there
all the men of evil
from the mind's eye
I see them abusing the children
Leviticus eighteen
done tell them
that mean we have to save
and protect the children
and chant"

One love

Rasta_Man_410

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 10:41:22 PM »

Great post and poem-wise words

fiya_man

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2005, 12:09:55 AM »

Was there a reason that the kid was cursing the man?
mabey he tried to touch him or something. But definetly theres a lack of respect

Rasta_Man_410

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2005, 12:31:34 AM »

no. this kid was cursing me and a man for no reason whatsoever.

x_pink_pixie_x

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2005, 11:09:45 AM »

I know, the kids I babysit for are 10 and they curse like sailors. It sounds horrible.

I've seen a nine year old lad smoking once. It's scary....

Regdan

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2005, 03:03:37 PM »

You are truly right Positive Vib, indeed our world is corrupt. Filled with lies and deceit, deception and torture. But, doubtless of any insults that can be delivered towards America itself I can say that I am happy to live here, for the current moment. Less anarchy than most places and more freedom.

But freedom has a price, while other countries allow the abuse of children for disruption America does not. Thus, creating for this outbreak. We try to make things better and only make it worse. I do not agree with the beating of children, but if a little brat starts swearing at his father, full of disrespect, I think some type of lesson must be commited. No, time-outs are not sufficient.

It is the way of all things, the way we as humans must live.

I learned the f-word at the age of four and the day which I remember specifically, daycare. So, it is not abnormal to me and I have picked up the habit of cussing I willingly admit. I am not proud of it, but neither am I fully ashamed of it. I stub my toe, out comes the term of feces.

Feel free to bash my views if necessary.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2005, 04:37:47 PM »

Greetings and peace.

Very good post Positive, Jah helping the I see clear.

It is of my opinion that more and more we are straying from any type of life that could be considered "natural". Chemicals, advertising, materialism, greed, corruption, pollution. We have gone so far from what we know, we are now stuck in a foreign land. One where we do not know ourselves, our roots, our history or our meaning/purpose. For any animal living in such conditions, instinct will force one to adapt to these confusing and sometimes scary surroundings. The saying comes to mind "When in Rome".

One

Jah bless

Regdan

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2005, 04:45:48 PM »

Greetings and peace.

Very good post Positive, Jah helping the I see clear.

It is of my opinion that more and more we are straying from any type of life that could be considered "natural". Chemicals, advertising, materialism, greed, corruption, pollution. We have gone so far from what we know, we are now stuck in a foreign land. One where we do not know ourselves, our roots, our history or our meaning/purpose. For any animal living in such conditions, instinct will force one to adapt to these confusing and sometimes scary surroundings. The saying comes to mind "When in Rome".

One

Jah bless

Wise and true, brother.

Father bless.

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2005, 01:37:15 AM »

I have to say as a parent, that i have noticed more and more how direspectful my 10 year old daughter has become. She swears and tells me to "nah i won't" all the time. I wonder if the education system is all that it is cracked up to be? I had to pick her up from school yesterday and i gave her a friendly slap on the shoulder only to be told by the teacher "we can't do that, why don't you give them all a slap."
I think it's common knowledge that they learn a lot of what we don't want them to know about at school.
She is now coming to terms with the fact that if she disrespects me she loses privilages. It is certainly not nice to hear young children swearing.

empress_mimi

• Full User
  • forward unto zion
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2005, 03:42:52 PM »

I have to say as a parent, that i have noticed more and more how direspectful my 10 year old daughter has become. She swears and tells me to "nah i won't" all the time. I wonder if the education system is all that it is cracked up to be? I had to pick her up from school yesterday and i gave her a friendly slap on the shoulder only to be told by the teacher "we can't do that, why don't you give them all a slap."
I think it's common knowledge that they learn a lot of what we don't want them to know about at school.
She is now coming to terms with the fact that if she disrespects me she loses privilages. It is certainly not nice to hear young children swearing.

i respect di i's honesty parenting certainly is not an easy job, ini am parenting 2 teenagers by i self, and regardless of how ini try the elder child is slowly rebeling

ini feel it is unfair to blame di parents at all times although upbringing plays a major role.todays children have been let down by society on many levels and in many cases are only emulating what they see in the babylonian world of today ( via media etc) please anyone who reads this pray 4 my 16 yr old son   one love
one love mi idrin

Lionsroar

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2005, 04:04:26 PM »

the world is gettin worst generation by generation, the day of judgment is soon. Wickedness is corruptin the minds younger and younger y becuz 1st people think its cute when day 3 talkin like dat and it grows and grows wit dem doin nuffin about it den it gets to the point where they cant do nuffin bout it.

2nd they are not bein taught with the righteous way to live, they are not bein taught at all by dere parents for 1 its cuz dere parents are but kids dere self and no nuffin and for 2 the kids look for guidance from the streets cuz dere house is not the answer, wha eva takes them in is who they will follow, to dem dere are rules to follow be hard=kool=no body fucks wit u. day also are not being taught dere culture correctly, they jus hear "the white man are racist and dont wanna see me live; white people cant say nigga cuz day not suppose" even tho its degradin who eva sayz it (dependin on how u use it mainly)

Marneenaw

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2005, 06:52:37 PM »

Peace and Blessings Family!
             The world is a very currupt and savage place. Don't let your children watch t.v. 1 company is not allowed to own too many stations or that would be monopoly and they could control everything that comes into our homes through the tube. But they still follow each other into the pits of disruption. Even the cartoons are evil with all the violence and name calling. Its impossible to protect our children from the full wrath of the world or even be perfect parents. I struggle everyday to be patient with a 2 month old and a 2 year old. (yeah ya'll know the feelin' lol [smiley=laugh.gif]). But we can't shut them out or shut them down. Cursing at them, ignoring them. A bright future starts with a bright youth. Teach them to be better than we. We must talk to our babies and raise them up by the B.I.B.L.E. Escpecially our girls because they are the mothers of creation. Gods Vessel. Not saying that the boys are not important, but morality is first learned with the mother. Children will try to test you but if brought up right they will come back.

I love you all!  [smiley=smiley.gif]
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 06:56:48 PM by Marneenaw »

toshIte

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2005, 11:24:25 PM »

Whatever happened to the "rod".

"Spare the rod, spoil the child". remember?
why is it that the west keeps preaching and teaching that we drop the īrodī. what kind of children are we then to raise.

note: I am not talking about abuse  here , there is a distinction btw discipline and abuse/maltreatment.

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2005, 06:09:30 AM »

I don't know bout overseas but here we have the "Anti smacking law" which all children are familiar with. ie it means you can't lay a finger on your children or they can do you for abuse?????!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.