Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: why cant white people be humble?  (Read 18659 times)

natty threads

• Senior User
Re: why cant white people be humble?
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2008, 12:04:27 AM »

I guess it wasn't on this thread, but someone posted that we all bleed red and we all cry salty tears.

God bless.

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2008, 06:05:45 AM »

My "black" friend put it this way to me...
If we were walking down the road together and someone chopped both of us we would be the same colour underneath.
I feel blessed to live in a place where colour doesn't play such a huge part of our lives. I feel humbled by the history lessons and advice given to me by my "coloured" friends whether here in New Zealand or overseas. So yes some of us can be humble. And we can also learn and take on board what is presented to us.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2008, 09:51:51 PM »

To I first Idren that replied to this, I last post on this subject, Hispanics have African blood. Just like many now so-called "europeans, asians, americans, etc.,etc.,. I am not talking about you if you have "it" (the ORIGINAL) in you. As a matter of fact, if you did have, you would not be calling yourself "white." I am talking about those faded out peoples that do not even know themselves. At the same time, I know that they are some that do know themselves, regardless of their color.

If you overstand the top i.e., the roots of I discussion then your reply has indeed been in vain.....

As to the other replies.........figure it out.

prophet7
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 09:58:41 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2008, 05:43:33 PM »

I am not talking about you if you have "it" (the ORIGINAL) in you. As a matter of fact, if you did have, you would not be calling yourself "white." I am talking about those faded out peoples that do not even know themselves. At the same time, I know that they are some that do know themselves, regardless of their color.

prophet7
From where I am, this seems to be the essence of why a constant waterfall of questions, and statements arise in these forums and serve injustice and ignorance.  If some can stop chasing ghosts for a moment and actually look at themself and see directly and simply, without the layers of labels provided to them like bait on a hook from the outside, then it is possible for the great white illusion to disappear.  Melanin is not going away, no matter how many generations of selective breeding attempts to remove it from the genepool.  Yet, we are barraged by the fantasy so much, many of us simply and casually participate in it without question.  And as usual, some amount of imagination will be necessary for the continuation of collective white identity.  It doesnt have any positive effect.  If you are asking for others to recognize you for being white, then your asking for them to depart from the truth, or to reinforce a fantasy.  How can this serve any good?  The incarnate son of God provided the solution for our self illusions:  hate thy mother, father, wife, children, brothers, sisters and along with that hate your own life.  Then we are opened to true illumination of Christ.  As the Psalmist teaches, only One can wash us and make us whiter than snow, and this has absolutely nothing to do with the flesh, but rather the heart.

Nude (by Radiohead)
--------------------------
Don't get any big ideas
they're not gonna happen
You paint yourself white
and feel up with noise
but there'll be something missing

Now that you've found it, it's gone
Now that you feel it, you don't
You've gone off the rails

So don't get any big ideas
they're not going to happen
You'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking
-----------------

Just in case I am not understood, it is not my intent for anyone to feel negative about their skin tone or earthly lineage.  I dont think feeling one way or the other about it is a good use of soul power.  My point is that we buy and sell false personality.  This potentially affects every aspect of our life and racism is a blatant example, possibly the most effective and pervasive example, of this gross spiritual problem.  This spiritual problem, which all are responsible for, has a muliplier effect in the context of human relations.  This is behind the false glory of of Babylon - the perpetuation of fantasy/half truth/truth without heights/misordering of the higher and lower.  All Glory and Praise to the 4th person in the fire Who's energy is grace and dew.

I am the chief of sinners.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2008, 01:40:09 AM »

Hear, Hear my bruddas!
all bloodline of earthlings hail from the Mother/Fatherland and so who can say "white'?
the DNA remains the same, even so-called "white' science recognizes and verifies our origin
let all ignorant "whiteism" fall away as the illusion it really is...
One Source, One Origin, which is Kushlands! Ithiopia!
I have heard that when Idren return to Ethiopia the locals say to EVERYONE "welcome home!",
THEY KNOW THE TRUTH ALREADY, dem nah need no "science" to tell dem what they already know.....
Iriginal people, Iriginal Mudda/Fadda Land!!!!!
Raspect
Nyah
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

kurdish

• Standard User
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2008, 04:11:54 PM »

It is not up to i to be critical of what fellow brothers and sisters say but have we not had enough on this forum of black and white arguments.. yes most of the white people are not humble but instead of debating why should we not show them the way and preach the word?
Open your eyes look within are you satisfied with the life that your living?

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2008, 01:16:16 PM »

It is not up to i to be critical of what fellow brothers and sisters say but have we not had enough on this forum of black and white arguments.. yes most of the white people are not humble but instead of debating why should we not show them the way and preach the word?

I'm not disagreeing, but I would point out that I haven't met many humble BLACK people either.

I would say that, in general, few people are humble.
And yes, we should show them the way and preach the word, but just in saying that we are saying that we are somehow better than the people who we judge to not be humble which then neutralizes our own humility.

PARALYSIS BY ANALYSIS.

Bless up!

rastaman716

• Standard User
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2013, 03:26:29 AM »

"I don't stand for the black man's side, I don't stand for the white man's side, I stand for God's side."
-Bob Marley.
it doesnt matter if you are black or white, or anything for that matter. you don't become rasta, you're born rasta, you just gotta find Jah in you. he's in all of us
One good thing about music: when it hits you, you feel no pain - Bob Marley

Ramon

• New User
  • Freedom Fighter
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2013, 01:52:54 AM »

Skin colour is just.. just a skin colour.

Bob already said it;

"I don't stand for the black man's side, I don't stand for the white man's side, I stand for God's side."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.