Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Headed To Zion  (Read 806 times)

Soul_Deep

Headed To Zion
« on: October 24, 2005, 09:14:41 PM »

Gonna get to see zion witta my own eyes next year.. im taking a trip to kenya & tanzania and will make my way to zion since im gonna go an extra week  [smiley=grin.gif] ive been saving up for the trip that costs $5000 for around 3 months now so im excited i finally get to see it with my own eyes..

fiya_man

Re: Headed To Zion
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 06:39:34 PM »

That sounds really awsome, hope u have a good trip. I never been but I would love to go and climb in the mountains there

I also like ur signature, just wondering whats your thoughts on  the whole bush admin??

empress_mimi

• Full User
  • forward unto zion
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 09:30:15 PM »

blessed love how good and how wonderful it wiil be when di will finally behold the motha land blessings ini wish i could come wid  di i .
ini also plan to make that lovely journey one day hopefully soon.
while others are planning to buy new homes and vehicles and other material things ini know that we must store up our riches in zion.here is my delima tho, because i come from ethiopian parents i would like 2 return 2 the motha land yet still due 2 war i can only go 2 either eritrea(where ini peoples r from)or addis ababa one cannot travel back and forth true war.i want to visit both.somehow jah will guide i an show di i what 2 do even if it means makin 2 trips. [smiley=wink.gif]
one love mi idrin

toshIte

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 10:59:40 AM »

Not to worry, sister.
With amerikkkan dollars, such things can, usually be arranged.

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries.