Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: sophistication of Ignorance  (Read 3472 times)

mountainlife

sophistication of Ignorance
« on: November 15, 2003, 07:44:39 AM »

I see and I walk just the same as the next man on the streets of babylon. Only the difference in the walk, is not physical , not mental, but spiritual and jugement. When I walk and see the happiness of the will of HIM smile   through the eyes of a beautiful mind, I smile.
Cause they say the smile of the Rasta is the spirit of a good man spreading the light of the world without words onto His/her bredren. The Rasta is not the judge in the court of Babylon, but he is the Gardener trying to spread life through the hands of his forefathers with respect to HIS mothers. The presence of the green is mighty and needed but the advertising of a custom of InI is defeating...However, the mind I have is not the mind to judge man, but  is the peace of mind to love mankind...I love the world and try to remember this everday, from when the sun rises to when the Sun sets, and all that lies between......I get 'The Look" whenever I walk, because the spirit that generates my being is strong and The ignoramce of the 'Intelligence' is super imposing... they look because they are not calm, they look because they are not yet children of HIM, but only sheep in the sceme of the devils plan... All i say is, look with the eyes that HIM gave you...and See with the love of your bredren, cause happiness is what I see when I speak to InI everday. Jah Bless  

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
Re: sophistication of Ignorance
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2003, 05:54:27 PM »

Jah inspires your writings too.

Jah Bless
Even the longest journey starts with one step

jah_rastaman

Re: sophistication of Ignorance
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2003, 06:10:47 AM »

Insparation to us all mountainlife
JAH BLESS

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 21 queries.