Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: do parents really understand?  (Read 3843 times)

Truth

• Standard User
  • Love and Trust
Re: do parents really understand?
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2005, 10:34:46 PM »

I think that most parents just don't know. In Ireland it is almost impossible to get pure herb. The only thing you can really find is resin and you never know what chemicals have been put into it therefore it is not good. Also realise that most parents don't know. They hear from other people that it is a terrible thing that damages you and that is what they are led to believe. People need to be better educated. I myself am only just beginning to understand the ways of the Rasta. If parents don't understand then how can they agree? I myself don't smoke marijuana but I am not against it. I have heard preacher's saying that the body is a temple and smoking marijuana damages that temple however I believe that said temple is home to the spirit and that marijuana can expand the spirit. If the spirit grows and it leaves tiny cracks on the temple then I dont believe that it is a bad thing. After all the spirit is what will live on the temple is merely a waiting room. Tis up to you to choose the way. Your parents may not follow but eventually they will accept. There is no need to stress them with this. Patience is a virtue.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 10:36:57 PM by Truth »

rootsman

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2005, 07:50:17 PM »

InI overstand why some parents would not let their children some the holy herb, InI think many children use it for the wrong reasons and therefor should not be allowed to use it until they overstand that ganga should be ownly used to get closer to Jah. Once they are older and more mature, then they have the choice.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 07:51:43 PM by rootsman »

nattydreadman

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2005, 09:58:06 PM »

I-Ney, Irie

I and I Bredren grow Ganjah but we both believe not to smoke until we're 16 as it is a responsibilty. Iman think that parents generally only see the bad sides in order to protect the children. however as people they have differing views an opinions, only they choose to believe babylon or to take against it.

"Smoking Ganjah isn't addictive, growing it is"

One Love

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2005, 06:48:33 AM »

As a parent myself, i have to say that at times it is really hard to overstand why your children make the decisions that they do but, i will always try to be supportive and hopefully help them through any situations that may need help with.
It is not an easy road and it gets tougher all the time as they get older and are influenced by others but i still will always try to be there even if i don't agree with them.

nattydreadman

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2005, 02:53:20 PM »

Wise words Wahine. may you and your childs journey be blessed

One Love
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 21 queries.