Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: Stanley "Tookie" Williams  (Read 24646 times)

Magnus

Re: Stanley "Tookie" Williams
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2005, 04:29:26 PM »

From what I've read it seems like he made a lot of bad choices in his life but on the other hand he has shown remorse and repented therefore should have been released and not murdered by the state of California. Who are they to say who is to live and who is to die? Isn't that the point with christianity, salvation and forgivness?

toshIte

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2005, 10:35:25 PM »

Stanley " Tookie" Williams --  Unto JAH,  bro.

Rasta_Man_410

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2005, 10:48:02 PM »

This may sound cold-blooded, but I am all for his execution.  He started a gang that has claimed many lives of innocent people in its  days,  and he himself killed people! All these people are saying "let God be the judge!" and "It's not fair!" Well how fair do u think it is for 'Tookie' to take the lives of the four people he killed? and Stanley judged the life and death of the four people he killed, and he isn't God! So I think he deserves it. If not for the murders, then for the Crips.

toshIte

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2005, 11:27:40 PM »

Why would you go and say a thing like that.
U must live in texas beside g bushs ranch.
By ur reasoning, every soldier in iraq deserves to die (be executed)

u do not know that he killed those 4 pple. the whole thing stinks to hell.

So pls take ur cold blooded self and opinion and find a hole or pit to crawl in.

BLING_BLAOH

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2005, 11:59:50 PM »

It's now been made official. Time of death 12:35 am. Why did it take them so long?????? That is yet to be answered.
I agree with supporters statements: THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA HAS JUST EXECUTED AN INNOCENT MAN.

Right on sistren. Right on. Tookie had nuff time fi tink bout him action.  [smiley=angry.gif]Suh weh dem guh kill him fah? Dem waan give a black man a bly. I mean, mi luv Arnold Schwarzenegger and he's one of my all-time favorite actors. But mi feel him nuh mek de right decision fi let Tookie die. It jus goes to show dat de government don't give a damn bout convicts and ex-convicts. All dem waan fi do is punish rather dan rehabilitate.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2005, 12:16:59 AM »

By ur reasoning, every soldier in iraq deserves to die (be executed)

TRUTH!!

One

Jah bless

Inf3ct

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2005, 01:59:40 AM »

Very true indeed.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2005, 04:07:32 AM »

California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger coldly and callously refused to grant him
clemency, saying that “the facts do not justify overturning the court decision.” Even though Tookie Williams had changed and became a very outspoken advocate against gang violence and for peace. They showed him no mercy. But it is deeper than this. In a highly political statement, Schwarzenegger also said that Tookie Williams' 1998 book Life In Prison was “dedicated to people like Assata Shakur, Mumia Abu Jamal” and particularly “Black militant George Jackson” which, according to Schwarzenegger, “is a significant indicator that Williams is not reformed and that he still sees violence and lawlessness as legitimate means to address societal problems.”

George Jackson and the other prominent Black figures mentioned in Schwarzenegger’s statement are heroes to a lot of Black people and people of all races and nationalities because of their revolutionary stance. This is proof that this is a politically motivated execution.

Joe Veale

this is why they executed Tookie, i believe. he wouldn't apoligize for the crimes coz he said 'why should i apoligize for something i did not do! and he walked straight to the death seat maintaining what he said and i believe him. a brother went in to see tookie alittle before his murder and he reported that tookie was happy and smiled becoz, this man reported, tookie said "my conscious is clear". tookie refused tha last meal also---------- he never played they game----- strong blackman--------thas why they kill him! Jah live

i livicate this intro to those who 'feel it'
http://www.ahsheetc.com/

We're not Free
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2005, 05:48:17 AM »

Rasta_Man_410,
Sorry to dis your idea.......But..........
You sound as bad as that jewish victim support dude on CNN last night!
You can't hold one person accountable for everyone elses actions.

Now that the shock of the situation has eased a little for me i will say that Arnold certainly picked an appropriate role to play in the Terminator. Guess he really is one now.

Tookie continued to maintain his innocence and didn't let them try to make him own up for something he says he did not do. Much strength he must have had going to that table to face his death.
Like i always say, why should you be sorry or show remorse for something that you did not do. That just makes you look guilty which is what they want. He stood by his convictions even though he knew it could cost him his life and he stayed firm on his beliefs right to the end. He could have said at the last minute that he did it and that he was sorry for it and it may have stopped his execution, but he didn't because he stayed strong to the end.

RIP Tookie

rasbongo

• Senior User
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2005, 05:54:41 AM »

killing is unjustified, however when you kill innocent people your death is justified in my book.

sorry am not tagging the company line, but the guy is a muderer so good riddence to his murderous ways.. as the saying goes crime doesnt pay.

i personally do not care how much someone changed there life if they killed or harmed a fellow human being.

the criterion for justice isnt if one claims to have turned their life around, if that is the case every criminal would indeed claim they have done the same as mr. tookie,

when you cry for the murderer tookie, please do not forget the victims of his crimes, and not only those affected by his own bloody hands but those affected by his muderous and wicked gang.

selah.

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2005, 11:05:01 AM »

To some here in my country rain represents the tears of the God's for a deceased life. It started raining prior to his execution and has continued throughout today.

rasbongo, i see what you are saying, but from what i have heard and read, there are many questions surrounding whether he actually committed these crimes.

Judge not, least ye be judged yourself.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2005, 06:33:00 PM »

killing is unjustified, however when you kill innocent people your death is justified in my book.

Who is without sin? How can a sinner cast a stone upon another sinner?

sorry am not tagging the company line, but the guy is a muderer so good riddence to his murderous ways.. as the saying goes crime doesnt pay.

This statement is based in pure ignorance (not saying you, yourself are ignorant). We all have no idea what kind of man Stanley was. That's like me calling you a rapist when I've never even met you.

i personally do not care how much someone changed there life if they killed or harmed a fellow human being.

Not everyone follows in the footsteps of the Lord. Some choose a grudge, some choose to forgive. Some choose hate, some choose love.

Judge not, least ye be judged yourself.

One

Jah bless

« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 06:34:23 PM by M-Dub »

rasbongo

• Senior User
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2005, 07:29:56 PM »

i am not judging the man, but let us be real here, if no one would stand up and judge any criminal where would our society be?

so all criminals should be let go and we wait for the good lord to pass judgement?

am sorry this isnt a utopian society, there are real criminals out there like tookie williams who are violent and dangerous killers, as long as they are willing to kill innocent lives they should also be killed just like the animals they are for not valuing the lives they took.

dont try to tell ini that am ignorant, how more ignorant can one be for accepting the killing of innocence while willing to look pass the killer.

every criminal, crime has dispute, how often do you see a criminal willing to accept true guilt in the crimes they commit. in the wikkid mines of criminals they are all innocent, tookie is no different.

he didnt commit these crimes yesterday, he did back in 1979, so he had more than ample time to defend and raise appeals, not everyone in the system is out to get killers and murderers, the guy exhausted all legal venues and it was time for him to pay for his ugly and brutal deeds.

selah.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2005, 08:05:57 PM »

i am not judging the man, but let us be real here, if no one would stand up and judge any criminal where would our society be?

so all criminals should be let go and we wait for the good lord to pass judgement?

That's not what was being said at all. What was being said was that you are in absolutely no position to judge Stanley Williams. You have no first hand knowledge regarding anything about him.

as long as they are willing to kill innocent lives they should also be killed just like the animals they are for not valuing the lives they took.

So who's going to kill them? You? What gives you that right? A murderer is better than a murderer?

dont try to tell ini that am ignorant, how more ignorant can one be for accepting the killing of innocence while willing to look pass the killer.

I didn't, here's what I said "This statement is based in pure ignorance (not saying you, yourself are ignorant)." All I was saying was that the statement was based in pure ignorance, which it was and still is.

every criminal, crime has dispute, how often do you see a criminal willing to accept true guilt in the crimes they commit. in the wikkid mines of criminals they are all innocent, tookie is no different.

This is false judgement based in ignorance.

I don't say this often, but you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You never met Stanley Williams, you were not there when the alleged crimes were committed, etc. You're basing your judgement on nothing. As I said, that's like me saying you're a rapist, and it's true because someone said so. I raspect your opinion, but I cannot raspect judgements based in ignorance.

One

Jah bless

rasbongo

• Senior User
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2005, 08:28:05 PM »

before you call people ignorant you should look at yourself first.

i dont need first hand knowledge of the crime to know that the man was a beast, the society he lived in , the people whose lives he affected and took away is more than enough for me.

is everything you belive or accept you have first hand knowledge of?

the law in los angeles said he was the killer, and a jury of his peers found him guilty and that is enough for me.

people lauding him changing his wikkid ways is absolute nonsence, like i said before makes no difference how much you changed to me atleast , if it involves killing people ini not down for that.

again m-dub, before you get excited and call people names look at your self, i dont have an idea what i am talking about? what makes you think you do... do u have a monoply on the truth?.

simmer down.

selah.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 21 queries.