Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Stanley "Tookie" Williams  (Read 24647 times)

Magnus

Re: Stanley "Tookie" Williams
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2005, 08:47:50 PM »

"You never met Stanley Williams" /M-Dub

And you have? [smiley=wink.gif]

Rasta_Man_410

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2005, 09:06:37 PM »

Are you serious?? You guys gotta be kidding me.
By my reasoning, every soldier in Iraq needs to be executed??? YEAH IF THEY WILLINGLY KILLIED INNOCENT PEOPLE! HELL YEAH!!! The thing is, Iraq soldiers DONT KILL PEACEFUL CIVILIANS.  STANLEY WILLIAMS KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT ARENT EVEN REMOTELY A THREAT. Also, bredren, let me note that HE STARTED THE CRIPS. THE DAMN CRIPS! HIS GANG MIGHT BE THE REASON OF YOUR DEATH ONE DAY! Stanley Williams started the worst gang around, and you think he shouldn't be put to death because he wrote children's books? No offense, friend, but your post shows how liberal you really are. All emotions, no logic on the facts at hand. Have you seen the photos of the dead people that were murdered? It's horrendous!

P.S., to the dude who  told me to go live in a hole, what kind of wannabe rasta are you? Real rasta dont wish such rude things upon another, so you might wanna get outta here and check ur attitude.

Oh yeah, M-Dub, about your "How can another sinner cast stones upon another sinner" thing, umm yeah, MURDER is worse that stealing! Murder is taking  a soul. So ur point holds no weight, because  some sins are far  worse logically than others.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 09:15:14 PM by Rasta_Man_410 »

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2005, 09:44:26 PM »

before you call people ignorant you should look at yourself first.

Lol. I never called anyone ignorant, I don't know how to say it any clearer than how I already posted my words twice. I'll try once more as they say third time is the charm. "This statement is based in pure ignorance (not saying you, yourself are ignorant) See where I said that I'm not saying you are ignorant? I don't think you're ignorant at all.  [smiley=smiley.gif]

i dont need first hand knowledge of the crime to know that the man was a beast

So, you do believe everything you hear or read, I guess that answers my question.

is everything you belive or accept you have first hand knowledge of?

Not everything, I rarely deal in absolutes.

the law in los angeles said he was the killer, and a jury of his peers found him guilty and that is enough for me.

Really? A jury of his peers? So a bunch of white people are his peers when he lived in an all black neighborhood? How is this so? Again, the "law" that he was tried under was the same one that has put many innocents to death.

again m-dub, before you get excited and call people names look at your self,

Sorry, where did I call someone a name? Maybe you could show me, I'm not finding any evidence.

i dont have an idea what i am talking about? what makes you think you do... do u have a monoply on the truth?.

No, I do not have a monopoly of the truth, but I also didn't claim to know something as a fact because I read about or heard someone talk about a topic.

"You never met Stanley Williams" /M-Dub

And you have?

No, which is why I never said he was innocent or guilty.  [smiley=smiley.gif]

The thing is, Iraq soldiers DONT KILL PEACEFUL CIVILIANS

Yes they do. Over 30,000 confirmed dead by the president (though the real number is much higher). Perhaps you should do some research on this.

STANLEY WILLIAMS KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT ARENT EVEN REMOTELY A THREAT.

How do you know? Because the news told you?

Also, bredren, let me note that HE STARTED THE CRIPS. THE DAMN CRIPS! HIS GANG MIGHT BE THE REASON OF YOUR DEATH ONE DAY!

This is incorrect. A human might be responsible for your death, not his gang. We are all responsible for our own actions.

Stanley Williams started the worst gang around, and you think he shouldn't be put to death because he wrote children's books?

No, he shouldn't be put to death because murder doesn't solve murder. (-1)+(-1)=(-2)

All emotions, no logic on the facts at hand.

The only lack of logic is when someone blindly believes something because the news or the "law" says it is true.

So ur point holds no weight, because  some sins are far  worse logically than others.

Sin is sin in the eyes of Jah. You obviously completely missed my point. My point was what gives a human the right to decide if another human should die?

One

Jah bless

toshIte

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2005, 11:21:28 PM »

U probably arent black,  and if u r, then u know so little of your own people that it is just plain painful. ( but not to make this a black or white issue)
There is no place on this planet where black pple are, live or exist where the youth (black) dont join up or form groups or gangs or whatever.  From JoŽburg to Peckham to the far east.
The Stanley williams case is a black issue.  THEY JUST KILLED ANOTHER BLACK LEADER.  keep on applauding

There are vigilante groups in texas that shoot INNOCENT latin southern americans (illegally (so called)) crossing the border.
Cops killing innocent pple. People dying in  G.I custody in Iraq.
Innocent People in iraq killed are labelled collateral. Remember the first missile launched that was supposed to get saddam so the war could have been Žavoided`.
It killed innocent pple too.Women and children. Read up on the use of white phosphorus and sound waves in residential areas  and so on.

I am not saying I approve of gangs or violence generally, fact is , they are part and product of society. They do a lot of harm, they do some good. it is all relative and depends on ur point of view.
The crips are no diff than the lapd, swat teams, cia, mossad or jesuits.

And to the kind of wannabe rasta I am, lol. IŽd rather be rude than be dangerously ignorant.

rasbongo

• Senior User
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2005, 12:00:31 AM »

so if one doesnt agree with the company line they must not be black?

why dont you check my location, and i was born and raised there, so u cant talk to me about being black., and yes i know who i am.

selah.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2005, 01:15:10 AM »

Still waiting for your reply Ras.  [smiley=smiley.gif]

Rasta_Man_410

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2005, 02:10:49 AM »

M-Dub, what else do YOU know except for what you hear on the news? I myself have read the trial account, the conviction, and the testaments by his peers that said that he bragged about these  murders, especially the one with the white man Albert C. Umm just to let you know, you said it's not the gang's fault but the human's fault if you are killed, you ever heard  of gang-related killings? That's because of gangs! Also, gangs have actually plotted to kill people! OMG!!!! Yeah, M-Dub, don't even keep arguin it with me I'm done with this issue I will never get ur standpoint and you won't get mine so lets consider it a stalemate between me an u. Peace an love bro. No love for ToshIte who knows nothin but rudeness.

rasbongo

• Senior User
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2005, 05:09:29 AM »

M-dub what can i say, you just want to keep saying the same stuff, you wont change my mind and neither would i,

reasoning with people who think they know everything is futile, cuss no one knows all.

i didnt say you deal with absolutes, but i am perfectly sure there are many things that u beleive accept that you have no first hand knowledge of.

if we would only accept things that we witnessed how backward a thinking is that, and it is simply impossible.

if muderers do not want to be put to death they should have thought about their brutal ways first.

like i said, until you are in the shoes of the people he killed, then u can say whether he shouldnt die....

the people he killed are innocent beings and he deserved to be killed for that, simple as that.

selah.

toshIte

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2005, 05:55:47 PM »

U got no love for me!  wow. didnt know u had to begin with.

Now Im thinking  Ž410Ž ways to say  WHATEVER.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2005, 07:28:13 PM »

M-Dub, what else do YOU know except for what you hear on the news? I myself have read the trial account, the conviction, and the testaments by his peers that said that he bragged about these  murders, especially the one with the white man Albert C.

That's the difference between you and I. I read the same things and pass no judgement. You read what you read and judge another man when you really have no idea what really happened. I also have no idea what happened, that's why I don't say "he's guilty" or "he's innocent".

Umm just to let you know, you said it's not the gang's fault but the human's fault if you are killed, you ever heard  of gang-related killings? That's because of gangs! Also, gangs have actually plotted to kill people! OMG!!!!

Can you not see that everything is done by choice? This is common sense. I hope you don't think that someone holds a gun to a persons head and says "join this gang or you'll die" and then they hold a gun to that same person's head and say "kill this person or you'll die". This is not the reality. You obviously have no experience with gangs. Everything is by personal choice, period.

Yeah, M-Dub, don't even keep arguin it with me I'm done with this issue I will never get ur standpoint and you won't get mine so lets consider it a stalemate between me an u.

See, I'm not arguing, just trying to get you to walk in the ways of the Lord. To judge another man based on no real knowledge is a false judgement. This is not the way of Jah. To say someone deserved to die, is not the way of Jah. I'm stating what I'm stating because what you've been saying is full of unnecessary negativity.

M-dub what can i say, you just want to keep saying the same stuff, you wont change my mind and neither would i,  

reasoning with people who think they know everything is futile, cuss no one knows all.

Not at all, I just had numerous questions you kept dodging, it's all good, I was simply interested in your response.  [smiley=smiley.gif]

i didnt say you deal with absolutes, but i am perfectly sure there are many things that u beleive accept that you have no first hand knowledge of.

Yes, that's what I just said, lol.

if we would only accept things that we witnessed how backward a thinking is that, and it is simply impossible.

Not at all. Possibility is only limited by the mind. Anyways, I didn't propose this as a way to live, but it is something worth contemplating. Regardless, in this case, to say a man was guilty simply because of what you've read is absolutely ridiculous.

if muderers do not want to be put to death they should have thought about their brutal ways first.

How do you know he was a murderer? See all the questions you keep dodging? Just be conscious of what you're avoiding.

like i said, until you are in the shoes of the people he killed, then u can say whether he shouldnt die....

Let me get this straight, I should be in the shoes of the people he killed (therefore dead) to say whether or not he should die, but you should be on your computer hundreds of miles away to say he should die? LOL!!!!! I'm sorry, but how can you not laugh at that?  [smiley=rolleyes.gif]

the people he killed are innocent beings and he deserved to be killed for that, simple as that.

You should be put in jail for all the people you robbed. See what's wrong with that statement? It isn't true simply because I wrote it now is it? So, why would you believe something else, just because it's written? I know you won't answer this question as you keep running from it (as well as many others I asked), but I just want others to see how ludicrous this thought process is.

One

Jah bless

Rasta_Man_410

« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2005, 08:15:31 PM »

M-Dub, one last thing. You say gangs dont force people to do things? That's BS. And you say I have no experience? Also BS. I have been friends with many people who have been in the Black Mob of Baltimore and I would know some things that go on. M-Dub, maybe if you live in inner-city America where you are vulnerable at many times, you will finally understand what it means to put people to death. That's all, no matter what else you say I wont respond unless you say I don't know what I'm talkin about (directly like that OR inferred), then I will have to prove u wrong once again. Peace be wit ya

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2005, 09:22:01 PM »

M-Dub, one last thing. You say gangs dont force people to do things? That's BS.

Actually it is truth. Tell me if you think I'm wrong, how? What evidence do you have that gang murders are only commited because kids are forced to do so? (I know you won't respond with proof because such evidence is non existent).

Let me say two things: One, your words are completely disraspectful and negative to all on this site. I do not use the word "reasoning" with you because you do not do such a thing.

Second, you are a wolf in sheeps clothing. How can you claim the name of RastafarI when promoting killing and false judgement? Jah will judge you in the same light in which you judge others.

One

Jah bless
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 09:23:20 PM by M-Dub »

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2005, 03:46:51 AM »

Such fussin' an fighten'.

Great words M-Dub. I agree with you.
None of us are here to judge. It is not our place to do so.
Like i said before you can not blame one person (Tookie) for crimes committed by others. Yes gangs are not a good thing but let's be real about this. Many people join gangs cause it's the only family they know. It's a place where they feel accepted and feel like they belong for once in their lives.
They finally get the recognition that most of them did not get from their own families and many will do whatever it takes to belong top the gang "family".
It's just the way the world is.
I don't know your past 410, but i'm guessing that you should be thankful that your parents loved, cared for you and bought you up with morals and values. [smiley=smiley.gif]

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2005, 06:21:26 AM »

« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 06:25:06 AM by paco »
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

rasbongo

• Senior User
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2005, 02:36:24 PM »

when he is ready to stand up and apologize for the people he murdered, then i would consider he apologized until then, its just abosulte nonsense trying to save his own skin. am glad there are people who are willing to see to it that lthe aw is carried out.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 21 queries.