Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Stanley "Tookie" Williams  (Read 24648 times)

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Stanley "Tookie" Williams
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2005, 03:48:53 PM »

after listening to tha man speak, reading alittle of what he wrote and hearing all the youngsters black and raza thanking him for his books and how they stayed out of gang life i feel he was redeemed, i feel it in my heart. so i do not doubt this man when he says he did not do these particular crimes. to me, when he refused to partake of the state sanctioned death rituals that walking dead men go thru come execution time; that was another sign to me that this man had turned into a rainbow warrior, a man with a clear conshuss who thru his redeemable actions woke up to realeyes that he was another victim of babylon so he saw no reason to partake inna tha deathcultures phony death ritiual that is reserved for the poor mainly.this is not the truth, juss how i see it.

[If you are going to kill Tookie for killing someone else aren't you defeating the purpose of the lesson which in my view is that no one has the right to take another's life. I'm an Ex-Crip. After seeing Redemption and watching one of his messages to us youth out there i changed,and so have about 20 of my closest friends. He has given so many the will to have life. It takes a bigger man to say I'm out than to walk along in silence. Give Tookie clemency. But even if all the thousands of pleas go unoticed I want to say THANK YOU TOOKIE FOR SHOWING ME WHAT IT TRULY MEANS TO BE GANGSTA, HAVIN THE COURAGE TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT. I and my fellow ex-crips continue to fight, not physically but for our friends who have not yet seen that there is light at the end of the tunnel. While i breathe i hope! ]

peace
north carolina

http://www.tookie.com/mail.html

what's the reson you choose not to believe him?

respect, paco
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 04:01:17 PM by paco »
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

Rasta_Man_410

« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2005, 08:50:15 PM »

Actually it is truth. Tell me if you think I'm wrong, how? What evidence do you have that gang murders are only commited because kids are forced to do so? (I know you won't respond with proof because such evidence is non existent).

Let me say two things: One, your words are completely disraspectful and negative to all on this site. I do not use the word "reasoning" with you because you do not do such a thing.

Second, you are a wolf in sheeps clothing. How can you claim the name of RastafarI when promoting killing and false judgement? Jah will judge you in the same light in which you judge others.

One

Jah bless

Jesus Christ M-Dub you never stop do you. You know I'm not gonna respond because I said I wasn't! You really need to take a look at yourself and realize all YOU'RE doing is insulting me. Hahahaha I shall not reply to any more rude comments, for I will not let myself go down to your level. Peace.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2005, 10:05:54 PM »

« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 10:20:40 PM by paco »

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2005, 05:30:56 AM »

tookies funeral info: funeral service for Stan Tookie Williams live ontha web tuesday at noon pst

http://www.savetookie.org/

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2005, 06:07:39 AM »

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2005, 08:22:15 PM »

Jesus Christ M-Dub you never stop do you. You know I'm not gonna respond because I said I wasn't! You really need to take a look at yourself and realize all YOU'RE doing is insulting me. Hahahaha I shall not reply to any more rude comments, for I will not let myself go down to your level. Peace.

If you believe you are higher than I and I, then it is so in your eyes. I am but flesh and blood as you are, I consider Iself no higher, no lower. If I insulted you, then I apologize. Sometimes the truth hurts. The truth is, you do not represent Rasta even though you wear that name, I do not mean this as an insult.

One

Jah bless

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2005, 10:24:25 PM »

E.M.HTP!!!!!!

I live in a gang infested neighborhood and city, Newark, NJ. Mainly there are crip sets all over newark and a few blood sets in East Orange, NJ (famous for the birth place of Laurn Hill). Gangs are not the problem when it comes down to family. There was an article in the magazine "F.E.D.S" in which they interviewed the west coast founder of the P Stone Bloods, J.D. Rogers. And he explained that families needs to be more focus on their child and their activities. This reason and this reason alone is why gangs exist. One have to realizes that a gang is the member family. So yes anything that their gang/family need them to do they will do! With the P. Stone Bloods they would force young member who were still in school to go to school! And if they fought, act-up with a teacher or in class, or didn't do homework. The school wouldn't call your parents, they would call the leader of your set. And work you over good for disrespecting the schools rules. The schools supported the bloods because of what they were doing and how their tactics, rough but effective, worked! So no one can't tell me that gangs sets are all bad it just depends on the leader.
In Tookie case he had to form the the "cribs" aka crips because of gov't agent pushing drugs into our black communities. This is why Tookie at the time had so much anger that he killed the white boy in which he was convicted of. Because in his mind all white people were his enemy from what HE SAW! After the break up of the Black Panther Party. Former members join Tookie and others to make the cribs/crips and well establish force within the black community. They would beat the crap all of all cocaine and dope dealers sending them back to their gov't agents empty handed. This is why a lot of people believe in Tookie innocense. There is a thin line between love and hate and the ones who know absolutly nothing on why gangs exist just need to say nothing. If you don't know you don't know. And you'll never know because you don't understand the black people have a common enemy who works both sides of the fence. And use weak minded blacks against other weak minded blacks. Tookie wasn't weak minded, so they had to get rid of him. This is why Tookie has died, as the ole saying goes "his was a loud negro makin all the other good negros thinking they don't need us"

TUA TUKI (Bless Tookie)
HRU
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2005, 11:57:02 PM »

[In Tookie case he had to form the the "cribs" aka crips because of gov't agent pushing drugs into our black communities.]

so true! this reminds me also of that reporter who commited suicide (yea right) a couple of years ago that was investigating this whole deal, i think his last name was
webb.

We must remember, and never forget, that the ultimate aim and the denial objective of the United States Government towards Black people is that we must never become effectively organized.
Louis F.

http://www.guerrillafunk.com/video/cia_bg.html

rasbongo

• Senior User
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2005, 12:35:54 AM »

the redeemed muderer is looking like a saint almost , i mean very soon hitler will start to look good too.

not comparing the two, but with such observations, hitler could have been redeemed as well if he started writing nice children books blah blah blah.

the guy is dead, he deserved what he got, while you shedding all these tears for a wikkid thug, dont forget the victims of his wikkid ways.

selah.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2005, 12:55:17 AM »

the redeemed muderer is looking like a saint almost , i mean very soon hitler will start to look good too.

You still haven't explained how you know he was guilty, I'm interested as to what evidence you saw from the trial.

not comparing the two, but with such observations, hitler could have been redeemed as well if he started writing nice children books blah blah blah.

You are comparing the two actually. They have absolutely nothing in common so such a comparison is irrelevant.

the guy is dead, he deserved what he got, while you shedding all these tears for a wikkid thug, dont forget the victims of his wikkid ways.

These are not the words of a caring, righteous person. I'm guessing the "Ras" in your name doesn't have anything to do with RastafarI.

One

Jah bless

rasbongo

• Senior User
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2005, 03:37:10 AM »

M-dub lets get something straight i really dont care what you think, words of the righteous what do you know about me to classify me as un-righteous, you are really over reaching lil yut, you are nobody and i really dont give a neck what you think.
the ras i carry in my name i dont need to justify to you or anyone else for that matter, i am getting really sick and tired of your juvenile ways, if u wana reason, reason, dont start telling i who i am or am not.

selah.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2005, 05:38:48 AM »

this mans son was murdered, he tells what happened. he is involved intha reverence movement. thot someone might enjoy this mans talk.

http://www.freespeech.org/fscm2/contentviewer.php?content_id=1052

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2005, 06:22:36 AM »

ras bongo, if you had the chance would you have been willing to execute tookie with tha states authority? i know you believe he was a murderous thug but don't you believe he had a change while in solitary confinement? i'm not asking if he was innocent i'm juss wondering if you believe people can change? why not him?

from internet infidels:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another problem with Death Penalty is the fact that once you're dead, reviewing your case will be no use. New evidence? Tough luck!

An additional danger is that you might get a governor who's trigger happy (should I say "gas happy"? Now... that sounds like someone I know, but with a total different meaning!  ). Someone who's hasty about gasing people up (oh, ich bin so proud, it reminds mich of my Zyklon-B days!), who hires judges who don't care about the unfairness of killing retards and the mentally unsound, who look at your face, and if you look "ethnical" then "yer gonna git it!"

You look like you jumped out a hip-hop video? Take a deep breath...

You look kind of Arab-ish? You shouldn't have left your country, camel-boy!

You didn't swear on the Bible? Don't tell me you're one o' them ay-theeists! (judge gives an eerie face-wide smile and rubs his hands, and then gets stern-looking): Of course you killed her! You ain't got no morals you Jesus killer!

Imagine, it could be the governor of a big state. He could even get to be President. Soon you know he doesn't care about the Geneva convention, start arresting foreigners in foreign lands! No lawyer, just orange jumpsuits on a remote off-shore base, away from possible protesters!

I know, I know, my imagination has gone wild, I know. It happens once in a while, just jumps and goes haywire. Exagerated. It could never in all honesty happen. Right?

... uh, right?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 06:23:48 AM by paco »

rasbongo

• Senior User
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2005, 08:28:23 AM »

paco, yes i do believe people can change, however it is very convenient to have a change when one is sitting behind bars..

on my personal view if you ask every prisoner behind bars they would say they indeed have changed their wikkid ways, when indeed they have not, but for conveniece must criminals say they are innocent or they have a change of heart.

for me no matter how much one claims to change it has no effect on the ill deeds they have committed against society, writing childrens books doesnt negate killing four innocent people.

selah

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2005, 07:37:57 PM »

words of the righteous what do you know about me to classify me as un-righteous,

I didn't classify you, you classified yourself. Promoting murder is not the way of a righteous person.

you are nobody and i really dont give a neck what you think.

I am a human. You don't have to care about my words, it's all love.

the ras i carry in my name i dont need to justify to you or anyone else for that matter,

You don't have to justify anything to me or others here. I'm just showing those new to the forum that you do not represent the mentality of RastafarI.

One

Jah bless
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.