No news is good news!

Author Topic: The One  (Read 822 times)

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
The One
« on: November 16, 2005, 03:50:58 PM »

Greetings and peace.

Recently I was smoking and reasoning with one of my closest bredrens from Nigeria (he used to be my business partner, we used to own a record label together). I ran into him downtown and we haven't really seen each other in a long time so I invited him over for a talk and to smoke some herb. I know he's been struggling lately and that he thinks a lot about many things so upon reasoning with him I noticed that he seems to be going a little crazy. What I mean by this is he's paranoid and some of the things he says are a little "out there".

Anyway, he is still a very wise man and he's taught me so much since I've known him so I heed his word all the same. While we were reasoning he told me that he believes that he is getting closer to the secrets and ways of Jah. Specifically he said he thinks he's beginning to understand how people, in the writings of the Bible, lived for a thousand years. He said his theory was:

The more we act like the One, the more we become like the One.

What he meant is that the more we act like Jah and the more righteous we become, the more traits of Jah we gain. Longer life, wisdom, being unseen but at the same time being everywhere.

This really got me thinking. Just thought I'd share it with all of you and see what you think.

One

Jah bless

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
  • Deuteronomy 30:19
Re: The One
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 05:44:55 PM »

Seen, InI never thought about that but it is a vert wise theory, Iman think that a good example of this theory is HIM.
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.

djtonypsalms

Re: The One
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 06:06:42 PM »

^^ True ^^

Selassie The Great, is THE best example of how a Rastaman should live!

Idren... remember the sheep knows the Sheppard's voice... Sight? Seen!

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries.