Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: im leaving  (Read 2425 times)

DEVIN

im leaving
« on: November 24, 2005, 04:10:24 AM »

ok, here it is...

most of you notice that i havent been coming round here and the main reason is cuz of my little break down and every day now is hard trying not to do something stupid. like hurting myself or anyone else. im at a constant battle with myself. i litraly am falling apart. and to be honist i lost alot of the love in my heart that i once had, i pray jah will tuch me once aghen.

but i would just like to say bless ya nick, evan, tree, saadon, dub, ras-i, elijah. alex, and any1 i forgot. bless you all. also bless up to Ras Brehane and Marquis. great love goes out 2 my teachers and one ones that gave me the chance.

i will also say this. never EVER put any1 or anything b4 Jah! this is what i did. and i am being punished greatly for that. and because of this i desided to cut mysef off from the world.

do not feel bad 4 me because i have caused this, i alone am resonisable. it was not her, or any1. it was me. and i do not have anger at jah for what he has done 2 me because i deseve ever min of the pain i go thro now. in fact i thank him 4 the pain that is making me lose my mind becuase then i will not have the mental power to put anytihng b4 him. i do how ever have great anger at myself 4 what i have done.

at this i will leave. never ever put anything b4 jah.

Jah Rastafari for give me.

Holy trinity as one in the flesh.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: im leaving
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 04:51:55 AM »

i wasn't mentioned on your post, so i hope i'm not intruding?

i am interested in what you had to say tho

' im at a constant battle with myself.'

if your comfortable with saying, what battle are you going thru? i happen not to know what you really saying, sounds like you hurting and i can understand that. am i close?

respect, paco
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 03:59:04 PM »

Greetings and peace Idren.

Are you sure the pain you are feeling is not you punishing yourself? Always know we are here for you bredren and you are always welcome back no matter what. This is Jah way that we follow. He is always there for you and you are always welcome back. Do not dwell on the past, it will only cloud your vision and cause pain. Remember, "The past is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift, that's why it's called the present".

If you ever want to talk just send me an email. freehemp@hotmail.com

You will always remain in my heart and my prayers Idren. Don't ever forget your strength. You are one of Jah chosen.

One

Jah bless

DEVIN

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 08:23:28 PM »

thanks 4 de post

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2005, 10:12:44 AM »

i heard what happend idren.
i know its hard just try keep cool.
jah love Ashley
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
  • Deuteronomy 30:19
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2005, 01:03:55 PM »

InI am really sad that your leaving Idren, but if it is where the spirits guides you then go.
Dont be too hard on yourself Idren, we have all been there and we all make mistakes, we are only humans, no one is perfect, just remember that if you ever need any1 to talk to we are all here.

Jah Bless you on your journy Idren, be strong, never forget that Jah is always with the I.
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2005, 01:33:57 PM »

where you going idren?
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

newrasta

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2005, 07:16:16 PM »

I know your pain Idren, and I definitely feel for you. But I don't think you should cut yourself off from the world, just look to Jah. As you said, "put nothing before Jah," you have learned that, and if you just live by your words, pray, and everything else, Jah will forgive you. Jah always forgives.

I know you may be feeling down now, but if you fall off your horse, you just have to get back on it and try again.

I hope I helped.

Jah Bless.

Ras Evan

P.S. Give many thanks for including me in your post.

Amish2

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2005, 09:06:43 PM »

um...im not very good at giving advice but i will say this:if you fall down you just have to sit for a minute and get your head sorted out again before you get back up on your feat and keep on walkin' cos lifes to short to sit on the ground to long! eventually you gotta get back up and take a look at the horizon! [smiley=smiley.gif]

bless

joeyb

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2005, 05:37:50 PM »

A teacher that I know you'll appreciate: Peter Tosh: he said it with much more insight than I've ever had:

"Yeah, I gotta pick myself up.
Dust myself off.
Start all over again."

Reading from the best of Peter Tosh album inlay, I quote "American blues prodigy Donald Kinsey:

That's my daily bread tune, it's a constant reminder that there's always a chance, always a way. In life, you are bound to fall at some point in time, in your effort."

If you can listen to this track (and Not Gonna Give It Up) then I believer these lyrics hold a special message for you, RAS KAARIA-ABDULLAH. Remember, you are RAS, you are royalty, and as the son of the King, you have the help of your Father: the highest authority: the best help a RAS can get!

Blessings pon you and your situation, brother.

OneLove

rasta_dattha

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2005, 08:34:08 PM »

New on this forum,don't exactly know what is happening to the I,just keep the faith ,pray and remember that JAH is LOVE.Sometimes we need to leave(not in the flesh)but in the spirit to go on higher heights in order to resolve our earthly troubles.No burden is too heavy for H.I.S.(keep that in mind)
... . Be careful of the thoughts that you entertains! [smiley=angry.gif]

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 21 queries.