Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Becoming a Christian.  (Read 2657 times)

whereismyzion

Becoming a Christian.
« on: November 27, 2005, 11:27:22 PM »

I have news that may be upsetting, and i understand if you want to Ban me. But I have accepted Jesus As Lord. I beg of you not to follow my teachings or the words i have spoken on this site,I ask you to instead follow Jesus and come to your own answer. I am a sinfull man needing salvation through Jesus and the forgivness of a loving God.

Just say this prayer-

Jesus I Admit that I am a sinner and have sinned, and am needing of salvation, I accept that you are the one begotten Son of God.  I ask you for forgiveness and to come into my heart and heal me. I ask you to walk with me in all i do and strengthen my faith in you, In your name I pray Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen.

John 4:2    

By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit who confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,  (WEB)

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:  (ASV)

By this you may have knowledge of the Spirit of God: every spirit which says that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God:  (BBE)

Hereby ye know the Spirit of God: every spirit which confesses Jesus Christ come in flesh is of God;  (DBY)

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:  (KJV)

By this ye know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ hath come in the flesh, is from God:  (WBS)

The test by which you may recognize the Spirit of God is that every spirit which acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come as man is from God,  (WEY)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 11:30:01 PM by whereismyzion »

Soul-Jah

• Veteran User
  • man wombman child is the true trinity
Re: Becoming a Christian.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 12:49:08 AM »

bredren you make me laugh
first you say i have some news that you might find upsetting
why would anyone find that upsetting if you want to live in shackles thats your choice and to be honest i couldnt care less

zion you spreading the brainwashing so soon
damn they got you that quick? you must be real week hearted
u know what fire does to a weak heart? it burns
SO CATCH THIS FIRE!!!
keep your lies to yourself cos ini want no part in it
oh and by the way i control my own destiny ill save myself

FIRE BURN A WEAK HEART
We believe in cooperation and collaboration to promote the cause of international security, the equality of man and the welfare of mankind.
 H.I.M JAH RASTAFARI
INI WALK IN ONENESS
BLESSED LOVE

Soul-Jah

• Veteran User
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2005, 12:54:36 AM »

RASTA NICK WROTE
[bgcolor=Green]If you a fanatical christian and you are about to embark upon a crusade on this web site DON'T BOTHER!!![/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=Yellow]You are NOT welcome!! All your posts will be deleted and you will be permanently banned. [/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=Red]I will no longer tolerate your fanatical holyier than thou rantings and ravings... Go find a christian forum and knock yourself out!!! [/bgcolor]
*rant over!* ;-)

Jah Bless [/color]
s
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 01:01:18 AM by soul-jah »
We believe in cooperation and collaboration to promote the cause of international security, the equality of man and the welfare of mankind.
 H.I.M JAH RASTAFARI
INI WALK IN ONENESS
BLESSED LOVE

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 01:29:14 AM »

Blessings

whereismyzion, if finding Jesus has brought you a measure of peace and brought you closer to our Creator, then be blessed. The way for you to bring others to Christ (if that is your goal) is to live the example of Christ. Not to preach and criticize others. For it is much more difficult to live the example. No one here needs or wants to be preached to. Just something to think about. As for me...

[size=32]Rastafari is MY Truth!!![/size]

Be blessed.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2005, 03:43:35 PM »

Greetings and peace.

Be sure you know what accepting Christ truly means. Most so called Christians do not.

One

Jah bless

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2005, 03:57:48 PM »

respect the mans belief soul-jah
if you dont agree its no problem,everyman has to go through his trials and tribulations.
jah love Ashley
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

Soul-Jah

• Veteran User
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2005, 04:18:55 PM »

respect the mans belief soul-jah
if you dont agree its no problem,everyman has to go through his trials and tribulations.
jah love Ashley

I raspect everymans right to there own beliefs, faith, spirituality, religion
but hes just shown he doesnt raspect mine or any one elses, all was good until

ask you to instead follow Jesus and come to your own answer. I am a sinfull man needing salvation through Jesus and the forgivness of a loving God.  

Just say this prayer-

Jesus I Admit that I am a sinner and have sinned, and am needing of salvation, I accept that you are the one begotten Son of God.  I ask you for forgiveness and to come into my heart and heal me. I ask you to walk with me in all i do and strengthen my faith in you, In your name I pray Lord Jesus Christ.

how is this helping me go through my trials and tribulations? its not
hes trying to make me feel guilt and fear, what you want me to respect his beliefs but he doesnt raspect mine HIPPOCRACY

all that is achived by this is contempt for christianity, christ never forced his teachings on no one, so were does a follower of christ get the justification?

peace and love
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 04:22:37 PM by soul-jah »
 H.I.M JAH RASTAFARI
INI WALK IN ONENESS
BLESSED LOVE

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2005, 04:22:08 PM »

seen rasta
but whereismyzion has said many possitive things that i have learnt from.
jah love Ashley
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2005, 04:41:29 PM »

I dont believe that I have ...or ever will ban anybody for stating that they are a christian ... or jew or whatever.

I have banned people who abuse this site and will continue to do so.

It would be very easy for me to make this site a simple reflection of my own beliefs. I have chosen not to make it so and am tolerant of all beliefs. Yet the focus of this web site is clear (there is a clue in the title!) ;-)
So clearly anybody who is here to turn every thread to christianity and why we should all sign up for the program is clearly going to get banned fairly quickly and have all their posts removed.

On the other hand someone discovering their faith is a beautiful thing, be blessed as Empress Carla said.

Jah Love .... and as Dave Allen used to say "May your God be with you"
Even the longest journey starts with one step

joeyb

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2005, 05:24:21 PM »

I am happy to hear of whereismyzions acceptance of the Christ, looks like you've finally found your zion. I hope this doesnt mean youre forgetting RastafarI though, I mean, I am a Christian who has said the same prayer as you, but we don't need to be on the firenbrimstone mission like other Christians. As M-Dub cited, be a true Christian. Don't let the ways of the world corrupt you as other Christians have, and whatever you do: dont become a capitalist! ha

I wish you all JAHblessings in your spiritual journey and feel free to p.m. me anything you wannae talk about.

OneLove

Jazzy

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2005, 07:06:48 PM »

Here's my view point on that:
If Christianity brings you
A) A divine level of inner peace and happiness that you have never known before
B) Does not harm you or anyone else
C) Something that you whole heartedly believe in and you honestly feel is the truth
I say go for it, just be sure to call on the name of Jah so you can be saved, for it is proven that Jah is God's name....it even says in Christianity's bible "All those calling on the name of Jah will be saved"

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2005, 06:16:46 PM »

for those who like conspiracies, here's a juicy one, i think.

http://www.cloakanddagger.de/media/S_284_S/BALANCED%20VIEW%20OF%20POPES.htm
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

Jazzy

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2005, 12:17:27 AM »

To this day the Catholic church has yet to denounce Hitler as one of them......that's kind of fishy too

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 21 queries.