Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Jaive Rasta  (Read 13731 times)

african_herbsman

Jaive Rasta
« on: December 08, 2005, 07:53:30 PM »

anyone wanna bout this new ras house email i
i cant talk bout it ere cause babylon can check

Speed

Re: Jaive Rasta
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 04:22:54 PM »

african_herbsman

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 06:45:26 PM »

madeyeminx@hotmail.co.uk
afrikerbsman@hotmail.com

african_herbsman

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 06:48:51 PM »

DEVIN

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 07:05:31 AM »

wow thats pretty un orthodox. good luck with that.

DEVIN

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 07:08:25 AM »

lol its weard how some1 can make a "Rasta" house with out the rasta in it.

DEVIN

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 07:10:35 AM »

whats sad is you come on here every day and learn the truth and light, you know who is Jah so y dont you accept him? if i was jah that would piss me off. you believe in a jah and you know who he am and that the faith teaches but you still dont believe in HIM

Soul-Jah

• Veteran User
  • man wombman child is the true trinity
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 08:02:10 AM »

erbsman your site is a joke thing, your demonstrating your immaturity and priviledge for all to see, who gave you the authority to set up this bullshit site? what elders you spoke with? and when? what affiliates you with rasta? how you a sub house?

this is the dumbest thing ive seen since that white rasta united site
how you spreading dogma when you demonstrate little if any knowledge ive read your posts , your going through a fad just hope you grow out of it, one day you asking who haile selassie I is next day you a leader? how old are you? grow up bredren

this is why i dont use thease forums no more, no one plays their position no more
bless
We believe in cooperation and collaboration to promote the cause of international security, the equality of man and the welfare of mankind.
 H.I.M JAH RASTAFARI
INI WALK IN ONENESS
BLESSED LOVE

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2006, 09:52:06 AM »

simmer down people, rasta has been divided to much allready, we need to educate the youth it doesnt help with criticism,i previusly warned alex that you must overstand everything you write on a site because the whole world can see. alex stilla youth why dont we guide and assist him so that everything on his site is of no Bad.

jah Ashley
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

Molliebaz

• Full User
  • One Love
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2006, 10:33:58 AM »

Soul Jah - keep using the Forum.  I have been waiting for somebody to say the things you have said.   In the last days we are told that many will come saying I am he - we must be on our guard

african_herbsman

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2006, 01:07:53 PM »

erbsman your site is a joke thing, your demonstrating your immaturity and priviledge for all to see, who gave you the authority to set up this bullsh*t site? what elders you spoke with? and when? what affiliates you with rasta? how you a sub house?

this is the dumbest thing ive seen since that white rasta united site
how you spreading dogma when you demonstrate little if any knowledge ive read your posts , your going through a fad just hope you grow out of it, one day you asking who haile selassie I is next day you a leader? how old are you? grow up bredren

this is why i dont use thease forums no more, no one plays their position no more
bless

yo idren ya wanna know who i reasoned wit some IRASCOM brethren an they seh i could. anyone can start a sub house you need to consult with the jamaican rasta elders to become a house you wanna know why cos i was tole in dream idren an if ini shouldnt follow i dreams wa i do?

african_herbsman

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2006, 01:16:00 PM »

oh an its na jus a fad i got lotta knowledge wanna reason idren?

african_herbsman

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2006, 01:19:27 PM »

oh an finally jah is mighty jah is everything how can ya confine him ta 1being

EmpressGong

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006, 05:54:43 PM »

let's take a look at things from root to leaf.

1. Everything in Iration was made from One Source

2. THere are different planes and vibrations/forces/forms/sounds of Iration/Source that are expressed as Mind, Body and Irit.

3. All things must be of the Creator, Jah,as they are made from the Bosom of Jah.

4. Therefore All mankind are Jah.

5. The Christ is God..God is the Irit Manifested In Flesh.

6. Christ is therefore an Exhaulted Irit that is seen in Man.

7. Christ is Man. A part of Mankind.

8. Selassie I is Christ.

9. Therefore Selassie I is Jah.

now tell me how you could say:

"In the divinity of H.I.M but na tha he Jah as Jah is everyting One and All"

How is HIM Divine if he isnt Jah. How could Jah be everything One and All and not include HIM? See, there is no separation, and when one preach and practice that, then RASTAFARI loses its Identity. Its Core.

This Jaive Rasta is contraditing itself.

Furthermore, the language you use on your website is not any caribbean slang I know of. I had a hard time understanding what was being said and I speak Dialect and Know Patois... You should type in a way that people who have english as a 2nd language can understand. Rastafari arent illiterate people neither is that version of patois an official language of the faith. Patois is Jamaican not Rasta. get it?

I know of many elder Rases in the faith who take on a leadership role when it is deemed for them to do so. Even then, they are never leaders alone. To 'qualify' as a  Leader I believe it takes many many years of steadfast Livication and HUMBLED trodding. From reading this site, I wouldnt want to be led into this 'trod' you are proposing. Im sorry but, I cant support this Jaive Rasta.

Good luck. [smiley=huh.gif]

EmpressGong
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 05:58:00 PM by EmpressGong »

african_herbsman

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2006, 05:58:38 PM »

hmm i confused Jah is everytin then H.I.M is Jah den H.I.M is jus a likkle bit o Jah cos Jah everytin so tha mean he na Jah 100% cos Jah is everytin right?
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 21 queries.