Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Jaive Rasta  (Read 13734 times)

EmpressGong

Re: Jaive Rasta
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2006, 06:05:46 PM »

You are making no sense yourself because you are tryin to see things in parts. I never said HIM is a little bit of anything. Im tryin to trace from the root for you, to better help you overstand what RASTAFARI BELIEVE AND KNOW. Selassie Is Born from Jah like we all are. He is ONE with the Source through Mind Body and Irit. No Separation. Jah is everything and by Jah all things consist.

IT REALLY ISNT HARD TO INNERSTAND. I feel that you not askin yourself the right questions somewhere along the line. Start with Self first. Realise who you are and what you are a part of and then HIM will reveal HIMself to you if it is to be!

EmpressGong
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 06:07:41 PM by EmpressGong »

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2006, 06:11:16 PM »

very wise words there sistah
more fire to you.
jah Ashley
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

african_herbsman

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2006, 06:20:47 PM »

i tink i startin ta get where ya comin ill hafi reason pon dis cos it deep an i na tink i fully overstand it yet

also i sorted out de patwa on i site

Positive_I-rations

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2006, 08:18:46 PM »

Great blazing Empress Gong !
Such clarity is really needed here on the forum, keep it Burnin !!!!!

Jah Bless

Positive_Vibration

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2006, 09:28:55 PM »

Empress Gong made some critical point, and here's some more.

o "Jah army" - for a long time - has been a simple reference for those trodding under the Rasta banner, fighting for repatriation, equal rights, justice, and oneness, in accordance to the template of of the King of King, Lord of Lords, and Conquering Lion Of Judah --- Haile Selassie I. What makes the I suddenly own this name? And what gives the I the right to judge who is a warrior of Jah, only by reasoning with you - when you are still young on your trod?

o
That everything an everyone is One except for the Babylon fools who kill and don't look back /
In the divinity of H.I.M but not that he is Jah as Jah is everyting One and All

So everything is one with Jah except for one of the most fundamental elements of Rastafari as a whole - Selassie I?

Jaive Rasta is the easiest by far Rasta House ta join all ya gotta do is axe i!

What is that? Nyahbinghi, Bobo, and Orthodox elders suffer long lives for this pure order, and then the I comes along and says "all you have to do is ask"? So one could just ask, right before getting a haircut, going out for a steak dinner, and watching 4 hours of television - and they're in? What an insult! Even to foundation Rasta youths like myself, who took the time to intensively learn and perpetually live it before claiming anything. Yet all 'Jaive Rastas' have to do is send an e-mail? Offensive.

I know you're still seeking and so I maintain love, but please, keep seeking!

If you truly want to make another division of the Rasta movement - take more time with your studies, and intensively look into Emmanuel I and Prophet Gad. Let that be your template. But please --- take more time and know what you're dealing with. An e-mail form will never suffice for something so serious. For something that is 'nuff peoples, myself included, life.

Fiyah, blessings, love, & militance.

Jah Rastafari-Haile Selassie I

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2006, 10:03:48 PM »

very well said there bredren.
jah Ashley
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

ArkI

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2006, 10:26:51 PM »

Jaive Rasta, you are fooling yourself if you think that babylon doesn't see your emails.  So it makes no difference whether you say things here or through email, all traffic through the internet goes through babylon's eyes.

In regards to your Jaive Rasta group, hopefully you don't fool too many people with your vanity of vanities.  But then again, whoever joins you never was RasTafarI in the first place, because RasTafarI people can't be fooled by vanity of vanities.  

So many people want to be the "chosen one", so their imagination arises in their thoughts and dreams.  Vanity of vanities. It is funny that one of your requirements is that people believe that you are a Shepherd. If you were truly a Sheperd, your sheep would know you and you would not need to make it a requirement for joining your group.  Instead of requiring people to see you that way, you should live like a Shepard, it would be more convincing.

Some people just can't Iverstand One so they are always trying to separate One into parts.

One is One with no separation.

Here are a few reasoning to show you what One is and who RasTafarI is.

-----------------------------------------------------
If I look at the ocean from Africa, Asia, North America, Europe or anywhere else, I see that same one body of water. So I see Christ as Jah, I see Haile Selassie I as Jah, and I see all that live by the way of Jah as Jah. But when I see Jah, I only see One, not two, three or any other number, only One.

When a drop of water goes into the Ocean, it doesn't become leader of all the drops that joined with the ocean. It is no longer a drop, but is the Ocean, and is head of itself.

Itinue....

ArkI

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2006, 10:27:38 PM »

RasTafarI is One with Jah, the One who overcometh and is granted to sit with Christ in his throne, even as Christ also overcame, and is set down with I and I Father in his throne (Revelation 3:21).

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

In Revelation it say

Revelation 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

RasTafarI is the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the one who opened the book, and loosed the Seals. By loosing the Seals, the process of Revelation begun and the Revelations of the Seals can be seen in front of our eyes and will continue until Babylon is finished.

Also:

Revelation 19
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

RasTafarI is the King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.

Haile Selassie I was born with the name TafarI, it means "one to be feared". He was given the name Haile Selassie (Might of the Trinity) when baptized in the Orthodox church. Others didn't know of this New Name until he was Coronated as Emperor in 1930. At is Coronation, he was given the titles King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

The name Haile Selassie is the same as "the Word of God" (Rev 19:13 - And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God). Because the Word of God, or the Spirit, is the Might of the Trinity, because all was created by the Word.

Out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations. Haile Selassie I spoke truth and rights to the nations. He spoke good of the righteousness that the nations did, and he spoke against the wickedness of the nations of the world. This is the sword that he uses against evil.

So it is because of the works that Haile Selassie I did, the example he set, and the words he spoke to I and I that cause I to say He is the One spoken of in prophesy. Not just the titles He was given, but the role He played in this time, to loose the seals and bring forth the judgement with his two-edged sword.

I see Yesus Christ as One with God, Haile Selassie I as One with God, and all that live by the example of God as One with God. So when I say One, I am not saying that Yesus Christ or Selassie I are higher than Jah. I am saying that they are One, with no separation. One has no division. So they can't be seen as three heads of a council, standing beside eachother, because that is not One. To be One with Jah, a man must go to Jah, and join with Jah. They must live by the direction of Jah, through the Spirit of Jah.

Jesus Christ told us in great detail that he wanted us to be One as he is One. (John 14 and 15). He also asked Jah to make us One, "That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us". This is just one of the quotes from John 17, where he asks Jah to make us One.

RasTafarI is One, and if I and I follow his example, I and I will be One. His example is the same example as Christ, the same example as Jah.

I main focus is to learn from the ways of His Majesty Haile Selassie I, and come closer to Jah, to be One. And to fulfill I duty to the Most High, in the way that he calls on I to do. I also learn from others in history and Ones around I, who are interested in reasoning, Iron sharpens Iron. I Respect and Love all the people of all nations and all religions. I see all religions in their just and honest form as the path to Jah.

RasTafarI is a way of life, not an organization. So a man can't be a member of RasTafarI, he must live RasTafarI. Some people call theirselves Rasta, but deal with racism and disrespect to other religions, and other sorts of wickedness. I don't see those as RasTafarI, because that is not the way that RasTafarI spoke. True RasTafarI live by the example and teachings of RasTafarI.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

DEVIN

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2006, 03:30:44 AM »

thanks 2 every 1 that made me not seem like a bully. lol. anyways i am a member of irascom, i have writen for them. and i have had a dreem that i killed some 1 well more of a night mere does that mean i kill some 1?  you cant trust dreams only visions. and it is very hard 2 tell the differance. this seems like a dream

african_herbsman

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2006, 04:35:25 PM »

well last night i had i dream or a vision tha might concern this or might not:

I was on a black mountain with red skies then H.I.M's face appeared an he started speaking Amharic then his face exploded an millions of big pearls went all around the earth an i got one then i went into the sky an saw the earth an i saw the pearls disappearing then i was in a cloud an a voice said "the wise learn from mistakes" an then i went back to the mountain an slept on my pearl

wa dis signify or mean and is this related?

Positive_Vibration

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2006, 11:48:42 PM »

well last night i had i dream or a vision tha might concern this or might not:

I was on a black mountain with red skies then H.I.M's face appeared an he started speaking Amharic then his face exploded an millions of big pearls went all around the earth an i got one then i went into the sky an saw the earth an i saw the pearls disappearing then i was in a cloud an a voice said "the wise learn from mistakes" an then i went back to the mountain an slept on my pearl

wa dis signify or mean and is this related?

True meditation there! The I's mistake was trying to be too unneccessarily big, and make claims and division where undue. Indeed the wise would learn from this!

Please, feel free to sleep on this pearl! It is eventually comfortable...

Bless

ArkI

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2006, 06:21:13 AM »

RasAlBosc,

Do you remember when Christ said,

Matt.7
[6] Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Christ was referring to the word when he spoke of pearls.

And Sight the word:

John.1
[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Jah, and the Word is Jah.

Haile Selassie I is Jah, RasTafarI is I and I only Leader.  The Word created everything that exists.  Haile Selassie I isn't a part of Jah, Haile Selassie I is the whole embodiment of Jah, Haile Selassie I is God.  The pearls of your dream are also like the drops of the ocean I spoke about.  There is no separation, all the pearls are One, all the pearls are RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I.

So don't seek to be a ruler bredren, and never bring it into your mind to dominate others.  Seek to please Jah RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I. Do everything you do for Jah RasTafarI, live by the guidance and direction of Jah.  If you trod for Jah, you will be rewarded by Jah, but if you trod for men, you will be rewarded by men.  And history has shown us how men reward their brothers and sisters, with wickedness.

But don't trod for the reward, because by trodding for the reward, you are no longer trodding for Jah.  And the reward will never come to those that don't trod for Jah.  

Trod for Jah so that you can walk in the image that Jah created Man.  As you learn also teach to your bredren and sistren, don't seek to rule them, that is not the way of Jah. Jah never tried to rule anybody, we can do what we want, wickedness or righteousness.  Jah is always there to show us what is right, but it is our choice to listen or not.  Righteousness is the only choice that will bring a Man to be One with Jah.  And to trod without Jah will bring destruction, as Haile Selassie I teach I and I:

However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate.

--Haile Selassie I

So keep the Word and Live the Word.  The Word of Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I that you saw as a pearl.

If you do your works for Jah RasTafarI, then RasTafarI will guide your way and you will see the purpose that Jah has given to you.  And if in your trod Jah sends ones and ones to you to teach, be a leader, not a ruler,  as Haile Selassie I say:

Leadership does not mean domination. The world is always well supplied with people who wish to rule and dominate others.

The true leader is a different sort; he seeks effective activity which has a truly beneficient purpose. He inspires others to follow in his wake, and holding aloft the torch of wisdom, leads the way for society to realize its genuinely great aspirations.

The art of leadership is in the ability to make people want to work for you, while they are really under no obligation to do so. Leaders are people, who raise the standards by which they judge themselves and by which they are willing to be judged. The goal chosen, the objective selected, the requirements imposed, are not mainly for their followers alone.

They develop with consumate energy and devotion, their own skill and knowledge in order to reach the standard they themselves have set.

This whole-hearted acceptance of the demands imposed by even higher standards is the basis of all human progress. A love of higher quality, we must remember, is essential in a leader.

The true leader is one who realizes by faith that he is an instrument in the hands of God, and dedicates himself to be a guide and inspirer of the nobler sentiments and aspirations of the people.

He who would be a leader must pay the price in self-discipline and moral restraints. This details the correction and improvement of his personal character, the checking of passions and desires and an exemplary control of one's bodily needs and desires.

To be first in place, one must be first in merit as well.

He who has not learned to render prompt and willing service to others will find it difficult to win and keep the goodwill and cooperation of his subordinates.

A leader will kindle interest, teach, aid, correct and inspire. Those whom he leads will cooperate with him in maintaining discipline for the good of the group. He will instruct his followers in the goals towards which to strive, and create in them a sense of mutual effort for attaining the goal.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 06:39:33 AM by ArkI »

Positive_I-rations

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2006, 10:54:00 AM »

Thank you, thank you so much for those words Bredren !! Somehow every time I read your posts I feel the best of Vibes flow inside InI, thanks again, please please please keep the Fiyah burning

Bless

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
  • Deuteronomy 30:19
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2006, 11:04:20 AM »

Words of Wisdom Ark I, you are such a blessing to have here.
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.

african_herbsman

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2006, 04:48:23 PM »

I learnt fi dis mistake
but there is nothing wrong with i havin a likkle Jah Army ting na as in all of it jus like a likkle Basha commanded type o ting
if you check on the site i dont think theres anything wrong now if there is ill correct it

So jus fi clarity Jaive is over!
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.