Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Jaive Rasta  (Read 13732 times)

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
Re: Jaive Rasta
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2006, 06:13:38 PM »

powerfull words ark I

"but there is nothing wrong with i havin a likkle Jah Army ting na as in all of it jus like a likkle Basha commanded type o ting  "

I dont overstand bredren please explain,
we are all soldiers marching for jah.
jah love Ashley
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

african_herbsman

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2006, 06:34:48 PM »

its just a likkle organised thing as in wit training

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
  • Deuteronomy 30:19
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2006, 06:59:20 PM »

Training?? like military training or what??

Jah Bless,
Ras Saadon.
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.

Positive_Vibration

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2006, 11:25:04 PM »

its just a likkle organised thing as in wit training

I'm with Saadon on this --- what kind of training?

Furthermore --- what gives you the authority to do this? Jah Army is a long-time used phrase for ones and ones serving Jah, with the living templete of Haile Selassie I. When I write a song and mention 'Jah Army' ... that's what I'm talking about. When fellow Rastas reason with that phrase...that's what they're talking about.

if you check on the site i dont think theres anything wrong now if there is ill correct it

From the site:
"For current details on current ops and missions as well as tactics cds and training guides you must become a Soul-Jah Gwandari"

Missions? Tactics? Cds? Training guides? Isn't Selassie I enough? Aren't his words enough, his works enough, his template of being enough? And what gives the I the authority now to decide who is of your now-'owned' "Jah Army" and who isn't? Your young on your trod!

On another note --- going by your flag - you're English. Massive raspect, as a quarter of my roots trace back to their, (the rest to Scotland & Spain,) however, this leads me to the knowledge that you speak the orthodox brand of English. Please, represent that. As Empress_Gong said - the patios you try to speak in is not recognizable by any well-known island existant, lol, so give it up. Be in your shoes, moreover love your shoes.

Love

Jah Rastafari-Haile Selassie I

DEVIN

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2006, 12:14:54 AM »

thanks about the langwidge thing no meany of us here speak a Potwha mixed with south african thing. also some of us english is a 2nd lang. so its hard nuf
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 12:15:49 AM by DEVIN »

african_herbsman

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2006, 05:43:07 PM »

On another note --- going by your flag - you're English. Massive raspect, as a quarter of my roots trace back to their, (the rest to Scotland & Spain,) however, this leads me to the knowledge that you speak the orthodox brand of English. Please, represent that. As Empress_Gong said - the patios you try to speak in is not recognizable by any well-known island existant, lol, so give it up. Be in your shoes, moreover love your shoes.

I'm not English not even slightly not even 1%english I'm Italian, Nigerian and Lebanese. An i speak patwa cos it much much faster

The training I'm Talking about Is the training a pointer would get:camoflage medical skills survival skills

DEVIN

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2006, 06:10:14 PM »

im just saying its really hard 2 understand and i dought you talk like that in person, i could be rong

african_herbsman

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2006, 06:17:13 PM »

seen seen de main reason i use it is cos it is faster

surfmon_I

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2007, 02:31:55 PM »

In the Name of All that is Righteous and Humble,
I and I have no benefit in the vanity exhibited by Young Alexander. 
The Benefit , and Blessing are from the Elders who, in this thread have shown tolerance and desire for learning/teaching others thru reason, NOT desire.

I happened upon this thread, not normally browsing thru archives, but saw some guests actually looking at it too.  So, to bring this to date, I an I would like to point out that the reality of this Jaive Rasta thing, is the vanity of a youth of 14 years of age.  It is no longer a link that may be reached, and I man can only speak to the relationship I have had thru the last year with Alex. Things Change, but some things stay the same.  Please do not think I man am altogether negative, but I feel something must be said to the nature of what we present in our quest for knowledge.
When we come to the computer, we face a world of endless possibilities.  We may choose words and view points which define who we are, and who we aspire to become.
Young Alex is Quite wise, but reading this thread shows I an I the development one actually goes thru (as perceived on line, and over time) in the short span of one year.  Idren, we are who we want to be.  With the Guidance of Humble Wisdom (as has been shown )  and a true ness to ourselves and to others, we should share the truth of who we are.
The Blessed Light of wisdom shared with us from Empress Gong and Ark I, along with others gives testament to word power that lasts far longer into the future than a year, a year in which Much has changed for Alex, and I self. For We All.
Let us forward with Humility and Gentleness and brun the desire for Leading others.  Lead by example with a model of Honesty and truth, with Love in our hearts and Unity under the banner of Rastafari. For, One Nation, under Jah, with Equal Rights and Justice for ALL.
~S~
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 21 queries.