Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: vexation of spirit  (Read 21804 times)

ArkI

vexation of spirit
« on: December 16, 2005, 04:55:53 AM »

This reasoning is a reaction to some arguing that has occured on I website.  But it also applies here many times in the existence of this forum.  Rasta Nick knows this well, because he has seen it come and go many times

-----------------------------------------

There is a reason that vexation of spirit is a sin. It is not just because it leads to the action of wickedness. It is also because it is destruction of self. And most importantly, it is not the mindset or spirit or fruit of Jah. If it was the mindset of Jah, no human would be living today.

Vexation of spirit causes many problems. What is on the inside must come out and vexation of spirit comes out in many forms of sickness. From the mind to the organs to all parts of the body.

Also, what is on the inside reflects the spirit. So thoughts of wickedness push the spirit towards wickedness.

Why is there so much fuss about blackness on this forum and the other forums on the internet. Selassie I is Black and Selassie I is African. Some may say brown instead of black, but either way, he is the color of an African because He is an African. And look to see what languages the words Cush and Ethiopia come from and see what they mean.

Some white people want to say that they are African because their ancestors originally lived in Africa, but they are offended by talk of Black. What colour were our ancestors when they lived in Africa? They were Black. A Black man's and woman's ancestors lived in Africa in more recent years or centuries and they were Black. A White man's and woman's ancestors lived in Africa many milleniums ago and they were Black. All people on this earth are children of our Black foreparents whose first habitation on this Earth was Africa.

Like I have reasoned before, I see I life as One life Itinuing through my foreparents from the beginning of time. So I know what colour I was when I lived in Africa, and I know how my colour has changed through the milleniums and I also know why my colour has changed. I am not ashamed of the Blackness of I foreparents, and I am not ashamed of the Whiteness of I foreparents. Neither am I ashamed of the Whiteness of Iself. I am ashamed of any wickedness in thought or action that I perform, and I blaze it with Fire until it is corrected. I am ashamed of any wickedness in thought or action that I performed through I foreparents, and I blaze it with Fire until it is corrected.

I am not an ancestor of the slave drivers and land thieves, but my ancestors have done wickedness, as have everybodies ancestors. I look at the example of my ancestors and keep the good in Iself and remove the bad so that the bad is only a memory of the past. So that I can live in righteousness, until I am One as I Father is One. The example I look to is the Supreme example of the Black God, Haile Selassie I. My brothers and sisters are from all the nations, so it doesn't matter to I which brother from which nation has shown the Oneness of Jah RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I. What matters to I is that I learn to Live in Oneness also.

I am the only white man that has been able to trod with the Nyahbinghi House in Toronto because I have never been afraid or offended by One Black Love. And I was never afraid of Fire. I seeked out the Fire to blaze Iself more, as silver tried in the furnace seven times.

There is one other white man who may be the second white man to be able to trod with the Nyahbinghi here, time will tell. But all those that came before were blazed out of the House by the Spiritual Fire and couldn't return.

One Black Love

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Soul-Jah

• Veteran User
  • man wombman child is the true trinity
Re: vexation of spirit
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 06:42:34 PM »

Some white people want to say that they are African because their ancestors originally lived in Africa, but they are offended by talk of Black. SELAH

YES I
Every time ARK I come with the truth , Who feels it knows it
MORE FIRE
We believe in cooperation and collaboration to promote the cause of international security, the equality of man and the welfare of mankind.
 H.I.M JAH RASTAFARI
INI WALK IN ONENESS
BLESSED LOVE

Elect

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 08:24:48 PM »

excellent post bredren...give thanks for the words...yes I

Soul-Jah

• Veteran User
  • man wombman child is the true trinity
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 10:02:28 PM »

Greetings
ARK I as a binghi man does the I observe the sabbath on a tuesday?
if yes why is this?  Bobo shanti saturday,  nyahbinghi tuesday,   christian sunday,
We believe in cooperation and collaboration to promote the cause of international security, the equality of man and the welfare of mankind.
 H.I.M JAH RASTAFARI
INI WALK IN ONENESS
BLESSED LOVE

ArkI

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2005, 06:13:51 AM »

I am a RasTafarI man.  I don't make any distinction between true RasTafarI people, they are all One as far as I sight.

In regards to the sabbath.  I sometimes observe it on Saturday, but praise to Jah is an everyday movement for I.  I man communication is always there, I speak to Jah about all things.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Positive_I-rations

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2005, 01:18:14 AM »

Ark I... It seems that every single one of your posts bring Light and Wisdom to this forum, and I am always amazed how true your words are. This post being no exeption, very very wise Brother FIRE is in your reasoning... Thanks Brother.

Jah Bless !

Ras_Solomon

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2005, 05:20:00 AM »

truth...
hello my fellow Ontarian  [smiley=grin.gif] Nyahbinghi House in Toronto, maybe i should check it out some time, but i live in whitby now  [smiley=undecided.gif] i hate it up here  [smiley=cry.gif]
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 05:21:05 AM by Ras_Solomon »

djtonypsalms

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2005, 08:34:23 PM »

His Majesty spoke on this and Bob Marley made it famous...

"Until the colour of a man's skin is no more significant then the colour of his eyes..."

Ham = Africa
Shem = Asia
Japheth = Europe

But ALL had origins in Africa...

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2006, 02:58:30 AM »

In the words of Damian Marley.....
"Vexation of spirit is a waste of time
Negative thinking, don't you waste your thoughts
Verbal conflict is a waste of word
Physical conflict is a waste of flesh...."

searching_for_Zion

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2006, 09:21:34 PM »

if I may ask what exactly is vexation of spirit ??

Empress_molasses

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2006, 03:49:08 PM »

Yes I!
Blessed words of wisdom Ark I.

Live up!

Triniman

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2006, 03:07:37 AM »

vexation is to be angery,
i dont think that god had the idea that we should judge that once skin colour could not worship the they way they had to

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2006, 05:42:57 AM »

Just some more words....

"The truth is crying out
And it's so loud and so clear
But most people won't even hear
Spiritual pollution is in the atmosphere
And with so much confusion
Can one be happy here?
The gift of Rastafari is for all man to share
But some would rather to be so unfair"

Damian Marley

braidzzz

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2006, 10:37:24 PM »

praise be to jah for the words thats that flowed through Ark I's lips
and flowed like music to my ears so much so i had to rewind and read again,when you hear words sweet as honey coming from mans mouth, especially in these times today you know JAH LIVES, its all good quoting the wisdom of someone else to set things straight but wisdom like that flows form your heart like dat, brung to your lips and expressed in such a beautiful way.............

JAH RASTAFARI!!!!

loveJAHloveLIFE

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2006, 05:54:17 PM »

thank you so much for those words.
vexation is a waist of time and it is exactly what it is said to be. what is the point of using so much energy to be upset or perform wicked acts. why would you want to let your self be swayed so much by anger like so many do. is it weakness spiritually or is it weakness mentally? is it lake of will to walk a happy road in life or is it not anything to do with that at all?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 21 queries.