Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: vexation of spirit  (Read 21808 times)

BabyLoopsGON

Re: vexation of spirit
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2006, 12:48:01 AM »

Yes man we are ONE not babylon one but God the sylibal. Adam was man like Adom diffrent phrase for diffrent name. Just like johnson or Jamal no rasisim Im white skinny and bth. But how can man be at peace with man? God judge

AndrewT

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 12:05:36 AM »

Thank you Ark 1 for saying that so well

ras_Nna_Nna

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 06:40:27 PM »

nuff blessings and praise for thy brethren Ark I. recently i have found the light and answered the callin of the Nyahbinghi house being a nephew of prince Nna Nna of the nyabingi house of grenada who is the elder and whose teaching i have been bleesed with over a number of years have finally been open i now live in toronto and will love to visit the house of thy Nyahbinghi brethrens so am reaching out to ya brother Ark I to lead i and show i thy road to trod towards thy tabernacle

ArkI

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2006, 06:08:35 AM »

There is a Nyahbinghi gathering this Sunday.  I will be out of the city, so I won't be able to come, but I will forward next month.

http://Nyahbinghi.ca

There is a map on this website showing how to go to the Nyahbinghi House in Toronto.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 06:09:47 AM by ArkI »

ras_Nna_Nna

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2006, 12:53:39 PM »

thank you brethren and guidance and blessings till then

Ganja

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2006, 12:36:41 PM »

Very deep thoughts, deep thinkin man, interestin point ya makin, i agree with ya on most ya sayin. I just hope all of these wise thoughts come from ya, and not somebody else ( no offence ).

ArkI

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2006, 04:59:42 AM »

Ganja, you said,

-------------------------
Very deep thoughts, deep thinkin man, interestin point ya makin, i agree with ya on most ya sayin. I just hope all of these wise thoughts come from ya, and not somebody else ( no offence ).
-------------------------

Where else would these thoughts come from?  Of course they are my thoughts, otherwise I would have said whose thoughts they were.

Nothing is new under the sun.  What I said in this post are simple things, it is nothing new.  If people would look in theirself, they would see the same thing because it always was.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 05:24:40 AM by ArkI »

Ganja

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2006, 07:40:54 AM »

Respect ya man,

cause not everybody has the power to look into thy self and accept both bad and good qualities, they try to denie their bad ones, like they dont have, but everybody has.

ArkI

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2006, 04:15:19 AM »

I don't accept the bad qualities.  I blaze it with Fire, until it can never enter again.

The problem when people refuse to acknowledge the bad, is that they repeat their own past mistakes and the mistakes of their ancestors.

I only want to repeat the righteousness.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Ganja

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2006, 05:46:10 AM »

A lot of people wanna repeat only the good things, but they are bound to repeat the same mistakes that their parents did.
A wise man learnes from others mistake, whilst a foolish one only from his mistake, or not even.  And there are a lot of foolish.

Rastalivity

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2006, 06:36:28 AM »

We donn want no vex.

Rastafari Lives, Rasstalivity ya'll!

Live Up! [smiley=cool.gif]

BlackBeauty

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2006, 04:54:37 PM »

Greetings Ark I and blessings for this thread, this made me look at myself as a person.

I know when I get vexed it's a waste of time because I'm only truly hurting my self with negative thoughts and feelings.I must admit that I still get angry with people with prejudiced and with Babylon, I can't help it!Maybe I should reason with it in a different way.Most times when I get vexed I have a feeling of sadness afterwards.

I try to look on the positive side of things more often than I use to.Also when you allow yourself to get vexed you blow the situation out of proportion.

What I do worry about is the people that don't realise they are wrong because of the way they have been brought up.When I see this I don't get vexed, I pity them and hope they will get educated some other way.

Also I don't understand why people get  [smiley=angry.gif] for not agreeing with their thread, surely that is why we are here - to debate. Fair enough if this person is direspecting you or others but we must remember that we can not all agree on everything.Thats what makes us different.

Jah bless us all

BB

« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 04:58:49 PM by BlackBeauty »

SmG

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2006, 04:41:32 PM »

Geetings Ark I

Great post, everyone should read that.
We should redirect every "can a white man be ras"-topic to this topic[smiley=laugh.gif]

Jah Bless
Ras Marcus

BabaFats

• Regular User
  • We can combat hate with all the love we can mustar
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2006, 11:34:45 PM »

Haile Sellassie, Ras Tarfari

Thank you Bredren  and Sistren.  All of Jah's people have opened I mans eyes.  The question is a futile one.  I only regret not seeking the wisdom of Iphamily sooner.  

Peace and love all
::deliver me from reasons why::

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2007, 06:20:36 AM »

InI new to this forum, but Jah knows, the Idren Ark I, come with the T. R. U. T. H.  everytime.  Jah bless the I in all endeavors, may the spirit of H. I. M.  continue to guide the Idren as he is obviously doing now.  Words can't express the "truth thirst" that the I's words can quench.
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 21 queries.