Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: vexation of spirit  (Read 21809 times)

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
Re: vexation of spirit
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2007, 01:21:42 AM »

Yes I, Ark I!
You say what is in the hearts of many so eloquantly and wid such clarity!
It would be lovely if the I were to return with His wisdom.
It seems we need our Idrens help to express the Reasoning that lay Deep within I mind and heart.
It is Truly One Mind.
Anyways, I and I love the Integrity found here
Big up Rasta Love!
Nya
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

most high

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2007, 08:54:26 AM »

Some white people want to say that they are African because their ancestors originally lived in Africa, but they are offended by talk of Black.  What color were our ancestors when they lived in Africa? They were Black.  A Black man's and woman's ancestors lived in Africa in more recent years or centuries and they were Black.  A White man's and woman's ancestors lived in Africa many millennium's ago and they were Black.  All people on this earth are children of our Black fore parents whose first habitation on this Earth was Africa.

i think anyone who deals with the concept of color needs their head testing! My fore parents luckily enough had no color where not bogged down with this BABYLON concept!Actually the concept of Africa as a land mass stems from the same BABYLONIAN thought pattern.

I also feel that, as a PROUD white who is not ashamed nor will the I be made to feel that way ,talking black depends on in which CONTEXT , when its like in many cases, borders on RACISM often disguised as something else which normal person irrelevant of their skin color wouldn't feel AWAY about it?

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2007, 10:41:59 AM »

While I overstand the context and intellectualization that the you speak of "Most High", your obvious lack of compassion and humility detract from the validity of your arguement.
I could be wrong, coz first impressions are not always right, but as Rastafarianism is a path of Upliftment for Ones who have been downtrodden, and in particular those of brown and dark skin whos recent ancestors or the individuals themselves hail from Africa/Ethiopia/Abyssinia, your obvious insensitivity for the exploitation and discrimination of these ones and their foreparents is abrasive.
What are you doing here?
Your sticking up for "whites' and "white pride" makes it sound like you DO have a guilty conscience underneath all that bravado.
Like I said, I could have you all wrong, and I hope I do, please say something that makes I think what I say isn't so.
I'm not afraid of being proven wrong, for Truth is what I live for, and Love is what gives I the strength to carry on.
Bless up
there will never be peace without justice and the acknowledgement of Truth.
Nya
www.earthreggae.com

most high

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2007, 03:53:31 PM »

While I overstand the context and intellectualization that the you speak of "Most High", your obvious lack of compassion and humility detract from the validity of your arguement.
I could be wrong, coz first impressions are not always right, but as Rastafarianism is a path of Upliftment for Ones who have been downtrodden, and in particular those of brown and dark skin whos recent ancestors or the individuals themselves hail from Africa/Ethiopia/Abyssinia, your obvious insensitivity for the exploitation and discrimination of these ones and their foreparents is abrasive.
What are you doing here?
Your sticking up for "whites' and "white pride" makes it sound like you DO have a guilty conscience underneath all that bravado.
Like I said, I could have you all wrong, and I hope I do, please say something that makes I think what I say isn't so.
I'm not afraid of being proven wrong, for Truth is what I live for, and Love is what gives I the strength to carry on.
Bless up
there will never be peace without justice and the acknowledgement of Truth.
Nya
Like i said not about convincing you or anyone,not about proving anything to you.  You have already made up your mind .
Compation ? Truthfully i think the decendants of former slaves should stop their wining and get on with it .It would seem that many are sitting around just waiting for someone to give them a hand out .A wave of the magic wond to make it all feel all right.
Posted on: April 01, 2007, 03:32:59 pm
Actually what exactly would i be guilty off? Why would i have some hidden conscience?

Rasta you speak of includes some and excludes others ,as one of your criteria seems to be color combined with some sort of suffering .Truth be no of that what you mention is a given criteria to have a relation ship with the father. However it may be one that you need to see before you can accept one on equal terms ..Saying that HIM warns us of people that preach RELIGION and why they do so!

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2007, 11:45:01 PM »

Fair enuff bredren,
I hafe say your points are all valid, and I don't get into all the colour coded heirachy, I just like to be sensitive to the suffering of some of we Bredren, I am a pale skin Iself and that certainly doesn't get any "preferencial treatment" in the Rasta world as one has accused i of dropping the "WHITE" description to obtain
www.earthreggae.com

Ras Wigga

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2007, 07:43:02 PM »

Compation ? Truthfully i think the decendants of former slaves should stop their wining and get on with it .It would seem that many are sitting around just waiting for someone to give them a hand out .A wave of the magic wond to make it all feel all right.[

I disagree, this is NOT VALID!

Why does this not surprise me? Most of my people think this way, but it is ONLY to take the focus/attention off of us and place it on the shoulders of the VICTIMS.

Any non-white person who speaks of the injustice of non-white people, at the hands of Racist "White" People (White Supremacists), will be faced with a "reversal", from white and non-white people who support that system.

EXAMPLE:

Non-White Person:
     I believe that black people deserve reparations, because of slavery and all the injustices that we've endured, and are still enduring today.

White Person:       Well, I think whites have gave you people enough, and all you do is keep stretching out your hands, as if you all are blind. You got welfare, you have affirmative action, and other programs, what else do you people need, blood?

Non-White Person:     First off, Welfare and Affirmative action were basically passifiers used by the White Supremacists (Racists), in order to calm/soothe the uproar of the Civil Rights Movement, "read up, about how i used to get beat up".

White Person:      Fair enough, but I still don't think you people deserve a hand out, there are white people who have less than, rich black people, I don't see them knocking on these peoples door, asking for a hand-out. Besides, I personally would not pay any black for slavery, until they pay us back for all the Crimes they commit everyday.

......and another thing, the White man didn't bring you here, your own people sold you to us, and now you want reparations, get it from your ancestor that sold you to us.

Do you all see what I am saying? The sad part about this, is that non-white people does it more than white people, and white people never correct them, even when they know BETTER. This is what we call Belly-Warming, and it makes White Supremacy seem o.k. or cute.

HOTEP!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 07:48:01 PM by Ras Wigga »

worldjustis

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2007, 10:21:38 PM »

Thank you Ark I. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . thank you

WJ

Erik D

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2007, 08:24:11 PM »

Great post ARK I.

We are all Hue-mans Being.  Different Hues or skin tones as adaptation to different climates.

And yes, all of our ancestors were black originally, and some of us became progressively lighter in response to less sunlight in the far North.  No big deal.

All the fighting and conflict between the artifically created divisions of the HueMan Family must stop... nothing good will come of it... only evil.

Evil leads to death, and Jah wants us all to live... in Peace, Love, Joy and Harmony, so let's do that, and teach others how to do the same.

We must lead by example... to show others the right way.

Regarding vexatious angry thinking... I made a serious mistake in this regard.

I allowed myself to become very offended by the disrespect and mistreatment I endured by a large number of people, and as a result, I began to develop vexatious thought habits in response.

Those thought habits eventually led to wrong speech and then wrong behaviour.  It got so bad at one point that I even began to project my anger and hate onto Jah, falsely blaming him for my problems and struggles. 

I've brought tremendous suffering down upon myself as a result of this... and it all started with one tiny little vexatious (angry) thinking habit.

So hopefully others can learn from my mistake, and avoid angry vexatious thinking as much as possible.

Conscious music helps me to do this, and so does letting my mind relax, allowing the negative thoughts to just dissipate on their own.

Angry, negative thoughts are like a hungry shark... if you feed it, it will grow into a monster that will devour you.  But if you refuse to feed it, it will gradually shrink until it is a very tiny little fish, and then you can just sit and  observe it like a goldfish in a bowl, utterly unaffected and unthreatened by it.

That's the state of mind I used to have as a result of years of meditation, and I'm working hard to get back to that state of mind.

I hope others can also cultivate that state of mind in themselves, because the peace, joy and tranquility it brought me was heavenly... truly a gift from Jah.

Peace and Love to all my Brethren and Sistren here.

One Love!

Skriptchaz

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2008, 07:22:56 PM »

What?

« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 07:24:57 PM by Skriptchaz »

RasXedii

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2008, 08:13:03 PM »

ARK I mi find yuh affi learn how fi tek di ting dat bring bout vexation an find di good wi muss remeba always dat evil kyann nuh exist wid out good

kurdish

• Standard User
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2008, 02:19:32 PM »

Am i wrong in thinking the argument on color has no point?
Is it not what is inside one that makes he/she and the rest less significant i believe no matter the skin, eye or hair color we are all children of jah and it is whats within that makes us..

Again i state i am still new to the rasta ways forgive i for any mistakes
Open your eyes look within are you satisfied with the life that your living?

Redge

• Bless'ed love all Jah Children
  • Regular User
  • In jah we trust
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2009, 10:20:59 AM »

praise jah upon all ones children

jah rastafari
"a man with no past is a tree with no roots if you dont know where you came from where do you go?"

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2009, 02:54:24 PM »

RastafarI is primary a movement created to uplift
the ones most impoverished and needing love receive to the levels that they are able
a natural movement, born of universal tides that have vast roots and ancient origins
still BLACK IS IRIGINAL
www.earthreggae.com

Redge

• Bless'ed love all Jah Children
  • Regular User
  • In jah we trust
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2009, 10:17:25 AM »

Raspect to all lions bt
i'man have been readin
an InI disagree with alot of this
"white" an "non-white" speak
why does color matter?
I'man am white but i neva got any
"preferential treatment"
InI have always worked for what i got
an will carry on doin so
Till InI lay to rest

Rastafari is bout Upliftment of dem People
It is about I'self helpin the world
bring all into Oneself One world One people

So why people constantly have to argue bout

InI will alway listen to other peoples views
I'man are on the path to oneness n ritcheousness

Raspect to all jah People
HAIL HIM
"a man with no past is a tree with no roots if you dont know where you came from where do you go?"

timbrownxy

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2011, 07:01:44 AM »

Regarding the Sabbath.  Sometimes it is the Sabbath, but the praise of Jah is a movement every day for communication between man and I also always present, I turn to Jah for all things. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 21 queries.