Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Cycle of arguing  (Read 27674 times)

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
Re: Cycle of arguing
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2012, 02:50:22 PM »

greetings all.......good subject " KNO..."  !

Melchizedek......yes in old test about Abram giving da high priest 1/10th of da spoils....most idrens kno0w not even bout dis man Melchizedek......ty   "KNO"  for bringing here......in da New Test  , I believe chptr s   7-11  talks of Melchizedek   in the book of HEBREWS.   It will ailso , I think chptr 11 tells blatanly people who were saved.......they skip over solo-man...Solomon......... Im not lookin at bible in front of me I left it in da other room.....what do ya tnink of da idrens who in Hebrews says who WAS saved ?     Nice to see all da idrens here. ....hope you mare all doing well

MICHAEL
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

reggae

• Regular User
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2012, 10:22:33 AM »

Nya makes a good point on this thread you know. Nya said the one thing giving him hope for black people is Rasta. What a truly great thing Rasta is.
Dignity and self respect you know..it can and will raise up all who suffer discrimination. 8)
i love reggae

rastaemperor

• Newbie User
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2013, 05:44:17 AM »

Rasta's dont av tym to worship human being coz we only worship d almight . . . . . he just serve as leader like moses durin is days. . . . . . . . . . . d bible is a book to recon with coz it shows all thinks man needs to knw. . . . . language barrier dosent matter coz we ar one and we ar GOD's pple

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2013, 09:28:21 PM »

all that is needed is love really. the bible is written by man and there is no time to worship neither man nor his creation. yet we should respect people because they are the creation of the almighty. blessed

Incense

• Normal User
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2014, 06:54:37 PM »

all that is needed is love really. the bible is written by man and there is no time to worship neither man nor his creation. yet we should respect people.
so there were 100,000 people in Africa when the drought hit. But all they needed was love. As they began to die they realized they neede water. When 3000 died they realized it was to late now for water. You see we have dad love all along. We don't need religion for love. Wisdon. Understanding. Educaton. Responsibility. Reasoning. All these are not love. When you say love you say mentaly incapable can be Rasta. For what purpose? Love for self is not love. It is not come one cum all. But it sounds like that's your Justification for yourself. Now then define this "love". I doubt you can.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2014, 03:14:43 PM »

love for self is also love yet if it is separate from love of others it is not complete love, it is segregation. love is one and not segregation. love is righteousness and love is justice. only a wicked person can look at injustice and like what is seen.

water is necessary yet water without love is a disgrace, it is an injustice towards the human race and even the earth itself. yet some people choose to poison the water, that is not love. love is wisdom and love is to be and act responsibly towards everyone all around the earth and not cause harm to the earth and its people. love is not a selective view, it is to accept the fullness without prejudice.

Incense

• Normal User
« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2014, 04:06:29 PM »

Understanding. call it wisdom, call it responsability for I and I. I also see but my heart is differrnt.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2014, 05:52:42 PM »

i am not judging the i heart for being different. give thanks to the most high for making this world a diverse place.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 21 queries.