Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Weakening Of The Spirit  (Read 4975 times)

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
  • Deuteronomy 30:19
Weakening Of The Spirit
« on: December 18, 2005, 12:24:27 PM »

Greetings Idrens&Sistrens,
Since InI found Rastafari InI had always felt the spirit of Jah inside of InI, InI felt happy, whole and knew that InI was doing was is right.

In the past month InI feel as if the spirit inside of InI is weakening, nothing has changed in I livity but as time passes InI feel more and more like a shell that is empty from inside and that Jah is no longer with InI, nothing bad has happend to Iman that might cause this actually life is looking really irie now and all is going good.

InI have no plans of leaving the path that I live in now but InI miss the feeling of Jah Jah in I heart, anyone has any advices?  [smiley=undecided.gif]
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.

joanna

• Senior User
  • Rasta wombman live up
Re: Weakening Of The Spirit
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 02:43:00 PM »

Greetings, Saadon,
i know that i am not the wisest of women ,but i know that sometimes when i am not fighting in order to get by, and things start going my way,i myself have experienced what you are feeling. when we are happy is a time when we sometimes are led away from the very reason we have good fortune, and earthly matters preside over our spirits, and we feel the joy of Jah in our hearts subside. my advice to you would be to look for Jah in every little thing, in the flowers, in the children that play, in the sunshine, or the rain, and to PRAISE HIM for the things that move you, for your joys and sorrows, for every crumb you eat, for the clothes on your back, for everything good and bad that touches you. thats all  i can offer, its not much, but Jah willing can be of some comfort to you.
Jah bless and keep you,
Joanna
Do not be decieved:God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Galatians 5:13:7

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.
Ecclesiastes 7:5:20

Jazzy

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 04:42:51 PM »

I completelt agree with what joanna said, Jah is every where and when we are going through tribulations we tend to feel that more so than when things are going good, maybe that's why life has so many ups and downs, when we are high we don't feel as connected with Jah so things go down hill to remind us of who makes things go right. And sure enough it works, because when we are down, we look for Jah everywhere and pray for his help through the hard times. But like joanna said, we have to always keep are eyes open for Jah, in the things that we pass everyday but never really look at....like the trees, flowers, blue sky, sunshine, even a little lady bug that lands on your arm and then flies away......all those things Jah created for our enjoyment. The shiny flashy things of modern day society is all Babylon and will just lead to self destruction. We got to keep are eyes on the things that Jah created.
Peace and Jah protect,
~Jazzy

Positive_Vibration

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 11:20:01 PM »

Talk to him and say "Jah give I strenth, to face another day" as the messenjah has taught us

Speed

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 12:09:21 PM »

Jah is every where and when we are going through tribulations we tend to feel that more so than when things are going good, maybe that's why life has so many ups and downs, when we are high we don't feel as connected with Jah so things go down hill to remind us of who makes things go right. And sure enough it works

Irie!

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2005, 07:51:23 PM »

Greetings and peace Idren Saadon.

In the Bible it teaches that at times Jah will distance Himself from us. This is a test. Stay strong and you will feel an even closer connection to Jah. When times are good, pray and praise Jah as much as when times are bad. This shows true dedication.

One

Jah bless

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
  • Deuteronomy 30:19
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2005, 04:53:55 PM »

InI just wanna give thanks for all the people here and to Jah, InI am filled with joy to see all the responses here, InI feel more whole after reading this, thanks again  [smiley=smiley.gif].
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.

EmpressGong

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2005, 07:25:55 PM »

Blessed Love

Your Spirit hasnt weakened that is impossible, it is that your consciousness of it in and around you has weakened. I would recommended deep breathing meditations because it is through the Breath that you feel the presence of the Irit within. Time to go back to the basics.

Also, maybe Jah is trying to tell you something...maybe you have become too comfortable in your new-found livity and need to do some form of works, or maybe this is simply a future lesson in the making...Noone here can tell you what to do to strengthen your consciousness of Irit. The answer is within, have patience and confidence in the Divine and all things will manifest in due season. Be joyful in this fact and see it not as a long task  [smiley=smiley.gif]

EmpressGong

Speed

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2005, 11:32:10 AM »

So put not your faith in men and people. Put your faith in the holy Irite. For the Irite is Iternal and Iver present. The holy Irite does not always speak words. It is the word. Still ones have to watch the signs in these times.The holy Irite is the link between the physical and spiritual Plane. It is only by raising the consciousness one is able to see the right/wing/wheel/way! signs and more signs reveals the truth. Life is a paradox. It is within the balance that all things exist. Negative and positive define eachother. The Moon only reflects the Sun light. Pick sense out out of nonsense. 'Cause the most apposite of things usually defy human logic. In perfect love!

Much Respect!
Great post too EmpressGong, nice to read your words again... I think there is alot to be taken from your post, alot of truth seen

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2007, 05:24:00 AM »

Taking Joy in your positive works and simply allowing the feelings to Guide, their is wisdom in the "down" times as much as the "up" times, and fruitful reaping and harvesting abound.
I and I like this practise, to cultivate compassion, think of all the other beings that are suffering alongside the I and extend empathy and love to dem, for it is only in suffering that we gain an insight into the suffering of others and thus are able to cultivate compassion and RESPONDsibility.
Bless
Nya
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Page created in 1.107 seconds with 21 queries.