Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Teach the Youth.  (Read 3974 times)

Morpheus

Teach the Youth.
« on: November 17, 2003, 01:58:56 PM »

Dear Rasta Nick et al,

I've been asked to conduct a bit of research into the background of the Rastafarian 'way of life'.

I'm already personally intrigued with its very clean, balanced diet, its philosophy and most importantly for me, its view of the 'illuminati', and their effect on human populations across the globe.  

For example, Africa is being wiped out as we speak!

Iím very interested in the true history of Ethiopia, it is cloaked in mystery and her peoples are becoming more and more difficult to distinguish from the sanatised servants of money and material, who are slowly being cloned all over the world.

In fact all I do know in a vague Ė I know Iíve read somewhere sense Ė is that The Kingdom of Ethiopia was the original birth place of ChristianityÖ however I could be wrong!

I know very little about Rastafarianís or their ways.  I donít know the major events in your calendar.  
Could someone identify this for me?

Iíve posted the title Ďteach the youthí because I would like to teach the young black youth I know, a little lost knowledge, about the Rastafarian way of life.  

Rastafarianism  Ė like all of the ancient ways Ė has been sidelined and pushed out of society.  I define society as the constructed prison.  So in many ways itís probably a good thing that Rastaís are still independent of the system, even though this causes internal survival issues.

One question I would like to start with relates to the references to the bible.
If there are so many references from the bible (whoís origins are dubious anyway) that are used to support certain points than what about the Book of Enoch, does this book count?  After all this particular book was hidden safely within the Kingdom of Ethiopia, and really only made its debut into the western world fairly recently, via a high degree Scottish Freemason of times gone.

Previous to this the Enoch was well known and only became lost due to the evil years of banning books and creating fires to burn witches etc!!!

I hope this post has not come at a busy time,

Many thanks,
Morpheus
::)

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Teach the Youth.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2003, 06:47:28 PM »

Morpheus I wonder where you got that name??

Well to answer your question about  the Kingdom of ET was the birth place of Christianity that a big.......NO!!! Egygt was the birthpalce of Christianity! Major events really don't differ from ET holidays in that country, just different dates ET goes off a much much different calendar than us Westerns.
And if you want to teach the "young black youts" that a very very beautiful thing. But start with the one of most influential blackman that has ever walk the earth.....Marcus Garvey! He was a preacher, priest and said that redemption for the Blackman will come when a Blackman is crown king in Africa because blackman king is blackman GOD!
The book of Enoch has a lot to do with rasta Enoch was a Ethiopian! That's why Ethiopia had the book in the first place.

Well to better put the bible and all of its stories in Old and New Testaments are totally about Ethiopians and their history, trials with other peoples, and their Gods.
Anyone who is in the bible that is not under the tenet of ET's they are a enemy or friend. That is best as I can put it. Now I know people in this forum are going to be looking for that verse that says not all the champions in the bible were ET's .....but they were!

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

Morpheus

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2003, 12:25:25 PM »

Nick said:
Morpheus I wonder where you got that name??

Morpheus;

First of all could you identify the main Rastafarian event in your calendar?

Iíve had this name for years.  Iíve always been interested in the ancient Gods anyway.  The name Morpheus comes from the God of Dreams/sleep.
This name didnít become widely known until the Matrix, but then I would agree that the ĎMorpheusí needs to be from the ancient world (ethnic) and not the modern world (sanatised/satanised white).

Nick Said;
Well to answer your question about the Kingdom of ET was the birth place of Christianity that a big.......NO!!! Egypt was the birthplace of Christianity! Major events really don't differ from ET holidays in that country, just different dates ET goes off a much much different calendar than us Westerns.

Morpheus;
You know Nick there are still many aspects about our true history that donít sit easy in my mind.  I would agree with you that perhaps the birthplace of Christianity was Egypt, but then how and why did this become an African ET phenomenon.  And how can you be so sure that Christianity was from Egypt?
It doesnít really matter itís a minor point anyway since I donít adhere to any religion - no matter where it came from.  It is interesting to note that all of the stories in the Bible are very similar to the ancient Sumerian Tablets, which actually pre-date any scripture other than the BhagavadGita (bad spelling) which is the only intact book from out ancestors.

Nick said;
And if you want to teach the "young black youts" that a very very beautiful thing. But start with the one of most influential blackman that has ever walk the earth.....Marcus Garvey! He was a preacher, priest and said that redemption for the Blackman will come when a Blackman is crown king in Africa because blackman king is blackman GOD!  

Morpheus;
Many thanks for the Marcus Garvey guidance.  I will look into him.  I have been taught bits and pieces, but more than not he is not a mainstream figure (in this strange existence, where brothers kill brothers and all the rest of the evil that goes on), so I havenít retained any of those teachings.
I understand a lot about the Gods being black, if we look closer actually the Gods, were students of another kind!  Are you aware of this?

Nick said;
The book of Enoch has a lot to do with Rasta; Enoch was an Ethiopian! That's why Ethiopia had the book in the first place.  
Well to better put the bible and all of its stories in Old and New Testaments are totally about Ethiopians and their history, trials with other peoples, and their Gods.  

Morpheus;

Here goes Nick, If Enoch was a Rasta (I have no reason or will to discredit this), than Rastafarians as a way of life, must be familiar with one of Enochís most important lessons, that of Demons becoming and possessing human bodies?

Are you familiar with this?

Of course its easy to get wrapped up in the detail, what do I mean by Demon, what do I mean by becoming and possessing and so on, but as a simple message from Enoch, are you aware of it?

Nick said;
Anyone who is in the bible that is not under the tenet of ET's they are a enemy or friend. That is best as I can put it. Now I know people in this forum are going to be looking for that verse that says not all the champions in the bible were ET's .....but they were!

Morpheus
Again, I have no reason to discredit this, and even if you are wrong, something tells me today, at the stage our humanity is at, it really wouldnít make any difference.

Morpheus.

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2003, 03:10:26 PM »

Morpheus well I took my name from the chick in Matrix since everybody had their name before the movie. ( I like to stay away from mainstream thinking)
I just want to comment on what you said about Christianity and its birthplace and why it is a MAJOR point in rasta and christianity. But since you do not adhere to any religion I won't reveal to you that knowledge. :-X  But if you think that the bible comes from a Sumerian text .....you're wrong again!  ;D Actually some of the oldest parts of the bible come from Anicent Egpytian myth stories that have been in existance since 5,000 years before the first book was ever written! Remember Abramham when he came out of Ori the Pyrimds were already there. Basically they were very old at the time of Abramham. So Christianity in Egypt is a minor point huh?? If you don't know these points of Rastafari you no rasta! Not you though cause you don't adhere to any relgion. But my question is if you trying to teach youts about rasta and africa and don't adhere to any relgion maybe you are not the best person for the job, I mean that's my opinion!  :-/

"Gods being students of a another kind"
Yes I have heard of this but that falls under the tents of rasta

"Enoch was Rasta?" :o
I never said that I said that he was ET not rasta. Actually in Ethiopia there are no rasta that is native to the land they're all Christian and/or Muslim. Demons possessing mens bodies? Demon only crave and go after the ones who heart is not with Jah and only thinks of oneself. And the same story "demons possesing bodies and what not can be found in Muslim text by Muhummond Ali the brotha of Muhummond

"Finally the comment it wouldn't make a different if it is"
In west Africa the people there feel that when someone has no hope for he/her future and think that all the things their ansentors have done were meaningless. The spirit of the ansentors would comeback and take them thru the past lives of them. They call this "Sankofa" meaning "being took back so you can move forward" And a brotha like you with your comments like the ones I spoke about in this reply could use one! ;D There is a movie out called "Sankofa" by a ET film maker and show that to your youts dem I'm sure they would appreicate it. Sorry if I didn't answer all your questions but you have to be careful nowadays with knowledge cause a lot of people just want it for fanatic reason :'( and not to grow strong and be a warrior in rastafari cause "at this stage in our humanity" that's what needed WARRIORS! Not fans on the sidelines cheering on their favorite team cause they know more about one than the other! ;)

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 21 queries.