Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: WHEN DO WE FINALLY LEAVE IRAQ ?  (Read 5337 times)

DEVIN

Re: WHEN DO WE FINALLY LEAVE IRAQ ?
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2005, 02:57:12 AM »

we leave iraq when our red white and brain washed †leader says we do † †and †sadly we cant stop that † we had no reason for goin into iraq † bush needs to b takin outa office

it dont matter who the learder is..... the system is fucked up not just the leader... even if Ras Brehane or Ras Sam Brown was the leader of the usa it wouldnt matter....

not saying that he dont help the evil work its ways...

Jah Ras Tafari!

bporcher

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2005, 03:28:54 AM »

i think we have all agreed that this is a war for oil.. and lets see.. iraq is the #2 source of oil in the world, and right beside it is saudi arabia, the #1 source of oil.. hm.

InI_Scott

• Full User
  • Chapter a Day!
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2005, 10:01:05 PM »

i think we have all agreed that this is a war for oil.. and lets see.. iraq is the #2 source of oil in the world, and right beside it is saudi arabia, the #1 source of oil.. hm.

Exactly . . . and I wonder why we never found Osama Bin Laden, son of Saudi Arabia.  How strange. [smiley=wink.gif]

Regdan

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2005, 03:10:59 AM »

America will officially never leave the confines(sp?) of Iraq nor will they leave Africa or any country that we have stomped on. Though, I cannot refer to it as 'we' because I willingly admit I have done nothing in the war effort.

Here is how I see it:
America is not an evil country, but neither is it run by complete fools that are only doing what they think is right. All of them are politicians which gain power through incredible deception and charismatic lies, but they are not only in America they are in every country. All politicians are the same, no matter the culture, religion/movement, or race. All deception.

Don't always think it is the 'Bush Administration' because Bush has little to do with it. He cannot send our men into battle without consent of the Legislature. And plus, have you ever heard him finish a sentence clearly? Without pauses? It is a wonder no one has really found out how much a fool he really is. But I am not here for blasphemy. The people that are sending our soldiers our brothers and husbands into battle are the elderly men that sit in office with not a care at all. No real care for our soldiers, they are merely putting us in this pointless war for not only greed, but for popularity. It is all over the news like the ruling of Michael Jackson or O.J. Simpson, and it is all a trick. They put this coat of lies over our heads to make us believe what we want, rather than what we should.

As far as I am concerned this, this war, the news are all ways to keep American citizens and others through the favored eyes of the politics. I don't want a revolution, not am I conspiracy theorist. I just merely am speaking in what I believe. Nothing more.

dadrakerman

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2005, 03:23:42 AM »

America will officially never leave the confines(sp?) of Iraq nor will they leave Africa or any country that we have stomped on. Though, I cannot refer to it as 'we' because I willingly admit I have done nothing in the war effort.

Here is how I see it:
America is not an evil country, but neither is it run by complete fools that are only doing what they think is right. All of them are politicians which gain power through incredible deception and charismatic lies, but they are not only in America they are in every country. All politicians are the same, no matter the culture, religion/movement, or race. All deception.

Don't always think it is the 'Bush Administration' because Bush has little to do with it. He cannot send our men into battle without consent of the Legislature. And plus, have you ever heard him finish a sentence clearly? Without pauses? It is a wonder no one has really found out how much a fool he really is. But I am not here for blasphemy. The people that are sending our soldiers our brothers and husbands into battle are the elderly men that sit in office with not a care at all. No real care for our soldiers, they are merely putting us in this pointless war for not only greed, but for popularity. It is all over the news like the ruling of Michael Jackson or O.J. Simpson, and it is all a trick. They put this coat of lies over our heads to make us believe what we want, rather than what we should.

As far as I am concerned this, this war, the news are all ways to keep American citizens and others through the favored eyes of the politics. I don't want a revolution, not am I conspiracy theorist. I just merely am speaking in what I believe. Nothing more.

We have Bush in office because he was elected by the electoral college, which followed the popular vote.  As far a getting rid of Bush, we've only had 2 presidents impeached, but were either one voted out by the Senate? I know Bill Clinton wasn't, but would Babylon want to decapitate itself right now, no, we have this 'war on terror' to finish.  War is quite often used to distract the citizens from 'real issues'.  Bill Clinton & the bombings of what country was it, to distract us from his sexual improprieties then in the news.  We have 9/11 happen, & Bush has the perfect 'reason' to further limit & violate our basic freedoms with the Patriot Act, & to further distract us from that issue, we have the wars going on and on.  What can we do to fight the good fight, when our basic freedoms in the US is further limited.  Sorry for the rambling, don't know exactly what I'm trying to say.

Regdan

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2005, 03:28:10 AM »

We have Bush in office because he was elected by the electoral college, which followed the popular vote. †As far a getting rid of Bush, we've only had 2 presidents impeached, but were either one voted out by the Senate? I know Bill Clinton wasn't, but would Babylon want to decapitate itself right now, no, we have this 'war on terror' to finish. †War is quite often used to distract the citizens from 'real issues'. †Bill Clinton & the bombings of what country was it, to distract us from his sexual improprieties then in the news. †We have 9/11 happen, & Bush has the perfect 'reason' to further limit & violate our basic freedoms with the Patriot Act, & to further distract us from that issue, we have the wars going on and on. †What can we do to fight the good fight, when our basic freedoms in the US is further limited. †Sorry for the rambling, don't know exactly what I'm trying to say.

Yes, I know of this. But the only thing that I said that differed was that Bush is not the main cause. Of course he hires those that share similar views to his and such, but probably could not think these things. Only support them. It is not just him, but his political advisors.

dadrakerman

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2005, 03:35:12 AM »

I really don't think most of these ideas come from his advisors, but the advisors just implemented his wishes. His phrases from the special report on 10/4/05 he had those pauses, but most of the phrases I heard were strung together right, but that may just be good memorization, if most of his plans as you say are actually from his advisors.

Regdan

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2005, 03:44:36 AM »

I really don't think most of these ideas come from his advisors, but the advisors just implemented his wishes. His phrases from the special report on 10/4/05 he had those pauses, but most of the phrases I heard were strung together right, but that may just be good memorization, if most of his plans as you say are actually from his advisors.

You are absolutely right that the advisors are implementing his ideas, but are they not also creating their own by plans? They make nearly all the plans and give him all the ideas, the original attack at Bin Laden back in 2001-02 was Bush. It was quick and unorganized and lasted as long as Desert Storm(exaggeration). But it was the ideas of the political advisors that made him go to Iraq, because they figured. Raise taxes, more money for us. The government. They took advantage of a bad situation, sort of like the jerks that wanted to 'help' the people that were hit by Hurricane Andrew years ago by selling water at an insane price of four dollars.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2005, 03:16:52 PM »

I agree with most points being made here however, I wanted to set one thing straight. America is most definitely an evil country, period. Canada is an evil country. There aren't many countries (if any) that could be considered not to be evil.

One

Jah bless

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2005, 04:45:27 AM »

Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2005, 06:06:31 AM »

the world can't wait: http://worldcantwait.org/

intha usa, finally a radio format for those who lean left- funny stuff: http://www.progressivetalk1150.com/main.html  [smiley=laugh.gif]

« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 04:10:52 PM by paco »

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2005, 05:05:37 AM »

Greetings,  read tha headlines in banner here: http://www.cloakanddagger.de/

then go here: http://www.cloakanddagger.de/media/S_284_S/gannon_plame.htm

then here: http://www.cloakanddagger.de/media/S_284_S/GANNON%20CANNON/The%20Gannon%20Cannon%20-%20Part%201%20Bush%20Treason%20In%20Spy%20Whorehouse.htm

[smiley=shocked.gif] † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † [smiley=shocked.gif]
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 05:06:38 AM by paco »

bluecela

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2005, 10:10:56 PM »

Blessed Michael,

Whilst I donít entirely agree with Natty Fred, he is correct America will never leave Iraq.
I see a number of things here, primarily; oil, the threat of China on the American economy and their long term need for resources to drive their industry (oil again). We also need to take into consideration the allegiances that China and the US are currently making in Asia and the Middle East.
More importantly, for me, we need to look at the book of Revelation and other prophecies in the Bible. The third world war, as stated in Revelation will start in the land of the Euphrates (formally Babylon), in modern times known as Iraq. + 200 million soldiers will be involved. China I believe has already confirmed an army of this size which I believe can be confirmed by the CIA fact book and which the head of the military himself confirmed when he recently visited the US and threatened Bush to leave Taiwan to China ... or else??!!
To me the oil rich Muslim countries will not want to entertain the West ... with their bullshit democracy ideologies (just look at the position in Iraq now, even after they have got rid of Saddam) and will need to find some allegiances to support them against the US and the West in general. They will need someone who has military power, who they can do business with and who will be prepared to stand up against the US. China meets all this criteria. (Bin Laden has probably been hiding out there for the last two years setting up the deal!!! Thatís why they canít find him in Afghanistan...two years or is it three, using all the military might of the USA world superpower to find one man!!! LOL)
For me the USA going into Iraq was the beginning of Revelation unfolding, they will not leave ... it will just move on to the beginning of the third world war!

All we need to do is KNOW JAH ... all else will follow!

One!

Blue  

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2005, 07:00:39 AM »

from a commie site-- a thread on china as a super power-- a point of view i rarely hear. i blame that on myself  [smiley=smiley.gif]

http://marxleninmao.proboards43.com/index.cgi?board=rr&action=display&thread=1130301983

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2005, 11:55:34 AM »

Hotep !!!

the USA  will be there in ten  more years or more

MICHAEL
daHAMMER

Ankh udja Sneb
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.