Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: WHEN DO WE FINALLY LEAVE IRAQ ?  (Read 5338 times)

Inf3ct

Re: WHEN DO WE FINALLY LEAVE IRAQ ?
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2005, 06:45:39 AM »

I found this interesting, and thought I would share it.

"None of us will ever forget the tragic events that unfolded on September 11th, 2001. It doesn't matter who you are, where you are or what your background is, you can probably remember where you were at the time. Every one of us was blown away that day.

Now what if I were to tell you that there is overwhelming evidence to support that not only were criminal elements inside the U.S. Government aware that these attacks were going to happen but that they were also involved in the planning and execution of the 9/11 attacks. To say that 19 muslims pulled all that off by themselves is absolutely ridiculous. I suppose these 19 muslims were also to blame for NORAD standing down?

Oh, and what about that several of the hi-jackers have actually been found to be alive? Are we supposed to just ignore these facts? Are you aware of the fact that a member of the Bin Laden family helped George W. Bush launch Arbusto Oil? Are you aware of the fact that Bin Laden was treated for kidney problems at an American Hospital in Dubai from the 4th of July till the 14th of July and was actually met by a CIA agent while he was there? Why would a CIA agent be meeting with an Al-Qaeda leader 2 months before 9/11? Perhaps they were getting their stories straight. "

Jazzy

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2005, 01:01:11 AM »

the way things are going in the world, soon we will be marching to Zion.......

Amandel

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2005, 02:03:44 PM »

Leaving and Peace is not in the vocabulary of the Europe and America. Then they wonder why Bin-Laden and his posse "allegedly" attacked them. They forget that if you oppress people they will someday rise up against you. Shame on america for not learning of their past. Learning about slavery and 60s-70s, Shame Shame Shame.
Untill they stop their imperialist behaviour there will be no peace, because people are seeing right through them, they can't even fool some nations with money anymore so they smuggle in guns via the opposition in that country. Shame.
Powerfull in arms and weak in thought. Shame. That Bin-Laden, the unknown to most people exposed america for what it's really worth. Shame. That america is fighting a war it will never win while it's people at hom white, blacks, asian, hispanics are starving or can't afford good living conditions.Shame.

Jazzy

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2005, 03:37:57 PM »

All this war is proving is that this is what happens when you let a dumbass redneck from Texas have the power of running a country.......
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 19 queries.