Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Rasta Pregnancy  (Read 6308 times)

Bandit3357

Rasta Pregnancy
« on: April 23, 2004, 05:14:33 PM »

I like many other people have become interested in Rastafari by the preachings of Bob Marley. I am just wondering when a rasta woman is pregnant does she stop smoking herb?

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Rasta Pregnancy
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2004, 08:31:16 PM »

YEs she must stop smoking everything!!!!!!
But she can eat it!

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

conspiracytheory

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 06:22:29 AM »

Your wrong. Do not smoke or "eat" both are very harmfull to a developing baby. Other chemicals in ganja, can kill deform damage and stunt children. Do it if you think taking that risk is worth it.

But hey, if your first source for wether or not to smoke weed is a bunch of internet kids. Your already making a mistake.

Raptor

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2004, 01:14:56 PM »

I looked up something:

THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, crosses the placenta to the developing baby. There have been reports of concerns with length of pregnancy, the quality and duration of labor, fetal growth, congenital defects, and neurobehavior in the newborn.

One Love..

Amandel

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2004, 01:50:08 PM »

Misgana

Interesting topic,

I don't know if there's a book on this topic, but i remember reading an article for school on this, it was called Ganja Mother, Ganja Babies by dr. Melanie Dreher.

Personally i feel each woman should decide if she wants to use the Herb during her pregnancy. Some may say it's safe other say it's harmfull; and both parties have their arguments. Eating or smoking is the same result, which is the herb in the babies blood-stream, so as i say it's up to the woman.
I know women that have smoked the Herb during their pregnancy and their babies are normal, they didn't go into pre-mature labor etc etc.

Personally i wouldn't use it, during my pregnancy; because the forming and birth of the Being would be  very important to me. I cannot go into details about it (personal), but i can tell u it has to do somewhat with natural-childbirth.

Then again it's a phase a woman goes through, I would rather reason on this topic with a woman.

Have a Blessed Saturday
Empress_ez  

Zi0n

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2004, 02:04:21 PM »

sorry I dont know about eating it, but she definetely SHOULD stop smoking it, although not every woman does that :-/

Jah Bless

jah_rastaman

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2004, 12:29:34 AM »

eating or smokin it still does the same to your baby! and maby your child will nah wanta be a rastaman so dont start forcing anything on your child.  
JAH BLESS

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2004, 02:46:40 PM »

There are many things a woman eats while she is pregnant. And there are many harmfull things in what a woman eats on a regular without bearing child. Like shellfish, ground pepper, milk, chesse, any dairy products. So eat herb can be digested in eating than smoking little better ,going straight to blood stream.

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

Major Scorpion

• Senior User
  • Red, Gold and Green are the colours of I heart!
    • Mr.T SoulJah Myspace
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2004, 07:12:13 PM »

dunno why it should be wrong to smoke a bit PURE herb or eating some spacecake.

conspiracytheory

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2004, 10:43:36 PM »

because unlike you or me, a fetus is a lot smaller, you know how little things are more sensitive, like it dosent takes alot of carbon monoxide to kill us, but just a little to kill a bird.

A small baby could be harmed more than you care to acknowledge. Don't risk it. You can chose to smoke, its to bad that child can have a say in it though.

Rasta_Child

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2004, 10:33:29 PM »

yes fetus is very sensitive so be care full! do eat or smoke holy herb!

jah bless

p.s. nice topic!

Raptor

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2004, 10:44:16 PM »

Do eat and smoke Marijuana?

But.. You just said it yourself, the fetus is very small and sensitive..  

Rasta_Child

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2004, 10:29:32 PM »

i ment dont soory mon! my bad! big apologies!
jah bless :-/

RasRaulik

• Senior User
  • Truth is the light, so you can't give up the fight
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2004, 12:16:31 PM »

Yes don't smoke it if you want to have healthy children. If you do you are takin a dangerous risk.
Truth is the light, so you can't give up the fight!!!

ezra

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2004, 06:48:49 PM »

Herb is good for nausea and other effects of being pregnant.  It's written in some books to use it to help during pregnancy.  If you're so worried about the carbon monoxide.....I don't know, but plenty of children have been born when there moms smoked cigarettes.....yes and some of those kids were premature and weighed less than normal, etc....but when smoking herb, its not like chain smoking, nor are there any unnatural chemicals in herb.  Herb is taken differently than cigarettes.

As my neighbor has done, as my love does, smoke a little herb for the treatment of nausea and headaches!!!  My neighbors child is 3 year old and just fine!!!!!!!  Just heard the heart beat of the child that my wife is bearing.....the heart sounded nice!!!

ez
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 21 queries.