Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Rasta Pregnancy  (Read 6307 times)

EmpressGong

Re: Rasta Pregnancy
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2004, 06:59:10 PM »

i have a friend who gave birth 4 months ago.. her baby is fine as well..healthy...and my friend still smoke..she saw it as good for the baby becuz it was a rasta baby...
to each her own

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2004, 07:49:05 PM »

greetings brother an sisters of ZION
in the name of the Most High JAH

its great to smoke , inhale , ganja while being pregnant.

like member "ezra" states in the last post how benificial it can be for NAUSUE , HEADACHES , BACKACHES ....etc.......

now Iman am not saying for a chilbearing mother to have a spliff in her mouth all day , BUT it is most definately allright for both mother an CHILD.

This is how little people overstand the use of the Holy Ganja.

peace an one love from your bredren Michael

p.s.   if a mother doesnt smoke ganja in fear that it would hurt baby there are plenty of other products such as in foods you are ingesting and putting in your hair and on your skin.....all of it goes to the child.

And when in labor if your gonna have drugs than why not smoke.Ganja is still a medical miracle an people should not FEAR it( just look at all the FEAR that people are showing , and this is a RASTA site lol ).....at allll....InI have 4 kindren 1 that graduated college , 1 in college , 2 in Junior High school.....an my empress smoked on a daily basis a small amount of ganja.....they are as healthy as the next......cancer , high blood pessure not to mention a few other problems run in InIs family.....Iman younger sistaw died at 21 years old from cancer.....my kindred are 100 % healthy,,,,,,what if in 50 years a study shows the power of ganja can prevent certain cancers...InI would not be surprised...like InI  said its a miracle that JAH gave man (ganja)

KAYA

The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

Banjo

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2004, 01:44:05 AM »

Its up to the woman I would say.  Rastas shouldnt be
dependent upon Ganja so it should be easy to stop for 9
months for the babies sake. :-/

EmpressGong

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2004, 04:04:44 PM »

here is a piece from the book "Rastafari: The New Creation" written by a jamaican rasta empress..

"Studies have shown that mothers who use ganja while pregnant produce intellectually superior children, thus proving that herb smoking enhances intellectual powers. it can speed up thinking on one particular subject, isolate those thoughts from everyday reality, and place the user in a world of his own, rather than the society in which he must function. this, at the same time does not remove the user from the midst of reality thus enabling him to function on three levels of existence at once: physical,mental and spiritual."

Teremoana

• Standard User
  • 'KO AU TE AWA, KO TE AWA KO AU'
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2011, 09:53:09 AM »

Greetings to the 'Most High',
                                      Personally I'd say don't do it, I'd be waiting until my child was born and old enough to make their own decision on whether or not he or she wanted to smoke herb. I know from experience what could happen as I smoked herb right through my first pregnancy and when my son was born he was born covered in tiny spots like bruises, I never did any other drugs or drank during my pregnancy just smoked herb. He spent the first 5 months in the neo natal unit because he was premature and very small. The doctors at the time said it was due to my usage of herb why my son was born with these problems. To this day I still ask for forgiveness from my son and Jah for my stupidity. My last 2 pregnancies both my babies were fine. Give your child a chance and refrain from the herb and give them the choice when they are old enough to make that choice for themselves. I still smoke herb today but I'll never do it ever if I'm ever fortunate enough to have another child.

Jah Guidance ...

Teremoana
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 09:57:20 AM by Teremoana »
'E rere kau ana te awa nui mai i te Kaahui Maunga ki Tangaroa ko au te awa, ko te awa ko au'

'The river flows from the Majestic Mountain to the sea I am the river and the river is me'
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 21 queries.