Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Why Is The Cross In Christianity?  (Read 7201 times)

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
Re: Why Is The Cross In Christianity?
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2004, 12:01:16 AM »

I thought in the beginning "GENESIS", that JAH created everything. Am I wrong???LiL -rasi   and   treenotty , explain this reason .Cause I thought JAH created everything.And now you are saying that HE didnt but I know in some of yuor posts that you refer to the bible,as if you believe in the Old Test.....but now you post that JAH didnt CREATE everything????
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

conspiracytheory

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2004, 12:02:27 AM »

there are many interperetations of the bible. I belive creationism in a different sense than many people.... maybe they do to.

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2004, 12:04:26 AM »

please explain more........I do not overstasnd.............seeeeen ?
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

conspiracytheory

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2004, 04:52:28 AM »

They practice faith different, that dosent make them wrong, it seems like many people go and try to attack the christian religion. Attack the chruch, theres a difference.

lilrasi_I

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2004, 09:16:54 PM »

Genesis it mans interpretation, don't believe me? Look at it. It shows God as saying let there be light and he called the light day, was God talking to itself? If it speaks is english the language of choice? It says let the earth bring forth grass but grass is a relatively new plant in relation to the earths history. I believe, AND GENESIS WILL AlSO TELL YOU, that god didn't create everything but created the means for them to come about...prove it you say?001:020  "And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving
       creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth
       in the open firmament of heaven."
Oh and further more the god creating these things is not the spirit Jah either, but a physical god creating life here as it is where it came from, this why such passages say...
And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good

After their kind!

But whats this...

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our
       likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

US, OUR IMAGE

So God created man in his own image, in the image of Godcreated he him; male and female created he them.

And no where does it say that god created all life as it is now, of coarse it would say all life cause there was no life at the time!!! Of coarse it would say everything cause there was nothing there in the first place.

And there are clearly parts of this that were added by man as seen here...
And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and
       every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had
       not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man
       to till the ground.

As if to say things can't grow unless there is a human to till the ground for it, tell me you believe that and I will stop because there is no reason for me to keep explaining.

The bible must be interpreted by you, not just read and every sentance word for word taken literally.

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2004, 04:54:48 PM »

I think lilrasi did this well! JAh did create man. Man's interperetion of creation is thru God's eyes. I do believe that life was here already and sustain well enough in the begining. Hence the dinosaurs!!!!
If they could live why couldn't others?

Once one completely understand and see thru Genesis the bible will take on a WHOLE NEW meaning!
One
TREE-NATTY
« Last Edit: May 16, 2004, 04:55:54 PM by TREE-NATTY »
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

dutch_conway

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2004, 05:08:18 PM »

lets clear this up a little bit...refer to the book "illuminati 666."  Before christ was even born, certain peoples used crosses to sacrifice children. These peoples were followers of the "luciferian" movement. the devils plan is to show the world he does not exist by hiding behind smoke screens.  one of these many smoke screens is todays modern pagaenized christianity(part of the "babylon").  the cross is actually a sign of the devil aka nimrod aka osiris etc.  so what better way to have yourself worshipped than crucify our "savior" on a cross.  basically "rubbing salt in the wound"

you can believe what i say if you like or not but you should read the book, because it has much knowledge pertaining to the beliefs of 5 percenters rastafari and islam.  

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2004, 09:24:24 PM »

lets clear this up a little bit...refer to the book "illuminati 666."  Before christ was even born, certain peoples used crosses to sacrifice children. These peoples were followers of the "luciferian" movement. the devils plan is to show the world he does not exist by hiding behind smoke screens.  one of these many smoke screens is todays modern pagaenized christianity(part of the "babylon").  the cross is actually a sign of the devil aka nimrod aka osiris etc.  so what better way to have yourself worshipped than crucify our "savior" on a cross.  basically "rubbing salt in the wound"

you can believe what i say if you like or not but you should read the book, because it has much knowledge pertaining to the beliefs of 5 percenters rastafari and islam.  

So Dutch
You actually think the illuminati is tell you the truth? For you to say that the cross is the devil sign from ancient ke-met (Egypt) is crazy! Where did Moses get all of his knowledge from? JAH or African Mystery School in Memphis, Egypt? The illmunati is nothing but whitemen with power and wealth, who search for immorlity! Such as Gilgamesh Story. Thats what the Illuminati is doing! Nothing else! They are trying to do this by collecting ancient artifacts throughout the world. Who do you think owns ALL the HISTORY MUSEUMS IN THE WORLD.........illuminati! thats who! And that Osiris comment  is funny to!
The illuminati do you know what that word means and where it comes from?
The illuminati is nothing but power wealth mainly families in the search for immortality and along the way they gain knowledge of universe. And as you should know the highest degree a illuminatian can attain is 33 1/3% of universal knowledge! This is why they (illmunati) say that humans only use 12% of their brain! Which is also crazy! Cause this means the most important organ in your body is also the only organ in your body that does work fully! Now thats even crazier!!!
I know men who live a life of teaching that have 360 degrees of knowledge! Have you read any of their books?
Get out of the evil rich whiteman mind called the illuminati.
And step into the unbeaten path of YOURSELF!!

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

rasrossi

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2004, 11:45:37 PM »

The tree in question symbolizes the Cross of Calvary where the Lord Jesus was crucified,The Holy Bible made us believe he was crucified and yes they did crusified him so the Symbol of Cross in Christianity is for Remembrance.Point of correction..Naty,never argue about the contents in the Bible.A word of advice Brother.

I-sciple.

• Normal User
  • Each one teach one.
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2016, 07:43:24 PM »

Why would anyone want to worship a symbol of capital punishment?
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 21 queries.