Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Speedy BLING Joins De Army  (Read 19293 times)

Speedy Usher

• Regular User
  • HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI!!!!!!
    • GanjaSpeed RevolutionBreeze Bling-Blaoh
Re: Speedy BLING Joins De Army
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2007, 07:08:10 AM »

8) It's funny. Jus a few months ago mi neva here nuttin from unu. Now mi come back under a new name and de whole ah unu ah try mek de BLING look like idiot. Mi neva ask none ah unu fi mek mi feel betta bout anyting. Mi jus ah update unu pon certain tings and now mi feel like seh mi ah waste mi time. Mi see weh unu gway'n and dat nuh cool at all. Yu waan smite mi jus becah mi see tings different from unu and again yu ah dash mi words back pon mi. Stop use mi words and have yur own talk. Until yu walk inna mi shoes, yu can talk to mi. UNU CYAAN TELL MI NUTTIN'!!
Speedy Bling-Blaoh
Absitively Posolutely Dread For Eternity

joanna

• Senior User
  • Rasta wombman live up
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2007, 10:43:41 AM »

bless up,

dont feel that way ,speedy.. not everyone is trying to make you feel an idiot or say we told you so.

we all make decisions that are hard to live with, but just because they are hard to get through,that doesnt mean you made a WRONG decision. there is ALWAYS a reason for Jah to lead you in a certain direction, you only have to read your bible to see the tribulation the righteous must go through in order to fully see.. what this is going to teach you is invaluable.. it has opened your eyes to so much already and has made you a better man and a better Ras.

give thanks for that, and take those lessons with you. use them to improve the lives of others who might find themselves trapped like you are now. you have the power to do great things if you survive this terrible situation.

take all the things you see and use the opportunity to do Jah works.. i believe He has a plan for you. hold on, my brother. it will be OK.

much love to you and your little princess.

Posted on: May 04, 2007, 10:37:11 am
one more thing.. you know what i'd do?

write a journal, put your heart and soul into it, and tell it everything. keep nothing secret. but hide it well.

then when you are out, use it to expose the bastards..i know someone will want to publish it.
Do not be decieved:God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Galatians 5:13:7

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.
Ecclesiastes 7:5:20

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2007, 03:59:18 PM »

Blessings

While Ark I's words may have come across a bit harsh, I feel what the bredren is saying. At what point do we begin to take rasponsibility for our actions?

Many times it is certainly difficult to resist certain opportunities. I am sure recruiters probably make the army look like the land of milk and honey. But if one is wise, then they should be researching every important decision they make. They should be reasoning with their elders and with those who have already travelled the road they're planning to take. I'm sure a few conversations with a few different soldiers might have revealled that the Army ain't the land of milk and honey, especially not with a war going on!!!

I know someone right now who is going through a terrible situation of their own making. Nobody could get this person to see certain things that were right before their eyes, simply because the person chose to be defiant. Just like Bling, nobody could tell them nothing. And just like bling, that person is regretful of certain things. But just like Ark said, they have to sleep in the bed they made. And just like the Bible says, you reap what you sow.

Still, keep ya head up, Bling. Everything is only for a season. :)

Be blessed

ArkI

« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2007, 06:58:20 PM »

Bling,

When you go and fight in Iraq, you will Iverstand why I said what I said, and why I came with such harshness.  I just hope you Iverstand it before you start making your decisions there.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 07:00:19 PM by Ark I »

Speedy Usher

• Regular User
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2007, 11:04:36 PM »

8) Anyway, mi overstand weh everybody ah seh. Mi gway'n through hard times right now but dat nuh mean seh mi lost mi faith in Rastafari.
Speedy Bling-Blaoh

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2007, 03:11:01 AM »

Blessings Bred,
Mi know yah Know jah guide the I and prepare yah fe His work...
dese tings are mekin yah stronger n wiser fe true!
Jah Might is eva powerful and His guidance omnipresent so mi know He wid yah still!
Yah will keep holding on to ya faith Bredren! and dis will see de I thru!
Jah need we strong and ready fe wots coming and prepare we accordingly, dis is I and I sight.....
One Love for Iva mi brudda
Jah Loves the I! no matter what!
yah hold on to yah integrity and truth and yah will have passed Jah test, so go so bro!
guidance
Nyah
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

JonnyHongKong

• Standard User
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2007, 08:20:48 PM »

Speedy,
Keep it up man.
I wish you the best in the Army. 
Keep up with the updates! I'm surely interested  :)
Alright man I gotta go.
Again, keep up the great work man, making your family proud!

JHK

phoenixtears43

« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2007, 08:39:02 PM »

I know this was a long time ago but I hope ya stay safe bredda, have a good time workin for >:D babylon >:D
But seriously, be safe, trust in Jah to guide ya thru.  Bless

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2007, 07:10:10 AM »

Ises unto HIM,
What him seh Bling?  Ini tellunu my youth dat just because unu a mek one mistake, dat nah mean it haffi be two.  King Selassie I is the highest, even HIM own flesh & blood sons strayed so nah lose faith, seen.  Ini heart goes out to the I and yuh little princess.  Just know that souljahs have always been ever since, just know the difference between a warrior and a fassyhole wita machine is motive and intention. 

Rastafari Guide & Itect

Speedy Usher

• Regular User
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2007, 02:19:25 PM »

Nice fi see unu again Negus. Mi feelin a whole heap ah betta right now. Mi bruk up with mi gyaal back inna Chicago because she bruk up I and I heart. How she expect de I fi jus stay wid her and she a cheat pon de I wid some yute weh nuh know nutting bout her? Mi neva do her nutting fi deserve dat. And she neva be a woman and come to de I and seh, "Well BLING, mi seein anodda guy right now." She play a bitch and guh dweet behind mi back and she tell de I bout it over de phone. Mi is a football type ah man. Basically, she put her MVP pon de bench fi a rookie. And true mi nuh waan mix up inna dat, mi release him and tell her fi tell de bwoy mi seh fi keep her happy and tek care ah she fi mi. Mi back wid mi babymadda again. Dis time fi good. Suh it's jus mi and her and Pynk Pantha BLING, who is doin very well I mus say. Plus, mi family still ah send dem support to de I. Suh all is well right now one and all. Taanks unu fi de support and rememba Speedy BLING-BLAOH still deh yah. Respect!  8)
Speedy Bling-Blaoh

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2007, 03:15:29 PM »

Yes I,

Bless up

Speedy Usher

• Regular User
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2007, 02:54:33 PM »

Speedy BLING Battles The U.S. Army

In other news, underground reggae/dancehall artist Speedy BLING-BLAOH, formerly known as BLING-BLAOH, is at it again with his battle against the U.S. Army. BLING, whose real name is Prentice Ray Usher, recently failed a urinalysis and tested positive for THC (marijuana). As of now, he is facing the possibilities of being discharge from the Army under either Chapter 13 (unsatisfactory performance) or Chapter 14 (misconduct), all of which can either be honorable or dishonorable depending on BLING's further conduct. When asked by Sergeant Robert Daniels II if he wants to stay in the Army, BLING replied, "Honestly I don't want to be here." Speedy BLING-BLAOH was ordered to attend the Army Substance Abuse Program starting July 23, 2007 (Haile Selassie I's 115TH Earthday). Further details are on the way.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 02:58:05 PM by King BLING-BLAOH »
Speedy Bling-Blaoh

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2007, 05:37:40 PM »

Dear Speedy

I havent met you, but I am a fan of the words youve posted here.  I hope that you suffer as little as possible in your battle, and that you are SPEEDILY discharged with nothing that can be an obstacle to your success with your incredible talent.

Mercy

Speedy Usher

• Regular User
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2007, 11:53:10 PM »

Speedy BLING Battles The U.S. Army 2

Speedy BLING-BLAOH is now facing one of two chapter. Chapter 9 and Chapter 14 under UCMJ order. Meanwhile, BLING recently signed with Hellbound Affiliates as a member of Blockstyle Records. He's currently in the studio with Hellbound Affiliates and will appear on their next project Affiliated Vol. 2, which is schedule to be released in August. His section sergeant, Staff Sergeant Jason Sokolowski, says, "I understand that BLING wants to get out of the military. He just has to be the high speed soldier that I've seen over the past months. If he screws up or fails another piss test, I will do everything in my power to keep him in the Army for the deployment in November."
Posted on: July 29, 2007, 04:27:01 pm
Yo Nepsis, de I is very taankful fi have anodda fan. One love mi bredren. Speedy BLING-BLAOH is comin home. Unforunately, the process is very sticky and dem love fi tek dem likkle sweet time fi dweet. But, all de BLING can do is tek it one day at a time, seen? Jah lead de way.
Posted on: July 29, 2007, 04:31:13 pm
BLING-BLOAH Loses Battle, But The War Continues

It has been confirmed that Speedy BLING-BLAOH will not be able to get out of the military. He was informed by Staff Sergeant Jason Sokolowski and Sergeant First Class Lionel Evans that he's being forced to stay. His unit, 74TH Multi Role Bridge Company in Fort Hood, Texas, is supposedly deploying to Iraq in November. BLING was not given a reason for why he's being forced to stay, but he believe that the unit wants him to suffers for the remaining 1 1/2 years of his contact. "None of the higher ranking guys in the unit like me jus because I'm not afraid to be me. Who are yu to tell me that I can't be myself because I'm in the Army. Screw yu! I know very well that SSG Sokolowski had a lot to do with this. He's nothin but a con artist and he be lyin to people. Decievin bastard. I'm not gon stay in a place where I don't belong."
Speedy Bling-Blaoh

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2007, 12:01:44 AM »

Blessings

Keep ya head up, Bling. I hope things work out ok for you. You have my prayers.

Be blessed (and safe)  :'(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 21 queries.