Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: RASTA  ITAL FOOD  (Read 7668 times)

YUNG_ONE

RASTA  ITAL FOOD
« on: February 19, 2004, 05:43:42 AM »

i was wonderin what the true i tal food is becasue different sites are sayin different things sucha as one may say you can eat fish and another chicken, what i would like to know is what is the most common?. or do u just do or eat what you can deal with in your life?

JAH BLESS

Jah-man

Re: RASTA  ITAL FOOD
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 06:29:46 AM »

Greetings and love always, first get a few good books on proper diets and good eatting habbits, study, on food, what food provide what. Then get a book on meatless diet , now if you have done the work InI  told you to do on food and proper nourishment. You will now be able to try meatless diets. Now some still eat chicken, few. And other will eat plenty fish. You must know proper eatting, and play with it to make it work for you. Let us know how it goes. P.S. Nuts are your friend, eat them.

YUNG_ONE

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2004, 06:36:12 AM »

what is this im hearing about milk?(white blood or something) can u drink it? goats milk cow milk soy milk?

Jah-man

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2004, 07:30:27 AM »

Greetings and love always, milk from a animal in meant for the babies of that animal, like cows milk for baby cows, and mothers milk for children. Now if you drink, cows milk it contains things for a baby cow, so it makes a little cow very big very fast. Also human stomach is not really for  digesting of cows milk, that is why many have so much problems with it. You will find soy a better choice. There are many meat and dairy substitutes, that you can try, some taste much better than others. Good luck and start studing.

Shrew

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2004, 10:38:49 AM »

just out of interset if you eat whatever you want does that mean you are not rasta (do you have to stick to a certain diet?)

Jah-man

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2004, 06:48:53 AM »

Greetings and love always, your body is suppose to be a holy place. Put junk in, you get junk out. If your body is dis ease, then the mind can not word to it's full capablity

Empress_Christina

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2004, 05:11:54 PM »

;)InI greet you in the rainbow of love!!!!!!!!
    InI may say that you have to find what best fit your temple.
Example ini can consume broccoli (i like broccoli alot) and digest it, and although ini can consume cauliflower ini am unable to digest it. These to are of the same family(if i am correct) yet i can consume one and not the other.  
InI truly know and have learned that each and everyone of us as an individual may consume and maynot consume certain foods.(and i speak of ital foods for those who do not over-stand). your temple is unique and you must over-stand your spirit, mind, body they are altogether, yet one. There is always a blance and if there is no balance in the body, it effect both the spirit, mind and body.
you through a process must try and see what it is that your temple accepts and what it will not accept.
InI mostly consume Fruits, Veggies, and Grains and yet evan of these ini am most careful of what ini body will and will not accept.

Ras Alto

• Veteran User
  • Thanks & Praises to the MOST HIGH
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2004, 07:37:55 PM »

Greetings in the Name of the Most High!

One Love, Sister! Nice to hear from you again since a longer time!

I and I do not eat any kind of flesh/meat. A strict vegetarian. I consider that it is bad to decide whether an animal has to live or to die just for our consume. We as human beiings are able to live a healthy way without eating flesh. so why should I support the killing and the tantalisation of animals?
Animals and human beiings are EQUAL. And every kind of flesh will make I stomache a cemetery.

So it is really not necessary to consume any kind of animal. And actually it is not necessary to consume any products of animals (eggs, milk, cheese, etc).

Vegan is the best way!
But til I reach the point I become a vegan it will take a bit of time. First my body has to accustome to the new way of eating. When I became a vegetarian a long time a go I first tried  to eat meat less and less and stop it one day completely. But then I didn't want to eat it anymore and I stopped it from one day to the other. My body had an undernourishment. And that was really hard. So I will stop consuming any kind of animal products in a longer time period.

hope you understood my worse english ;)

JAH BLESS

Tinkle

• Standard User
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 07:47:36 PM »

InI was looking for a list of definate "don't eat foods" like can I eat frozen foods or no, what can't I drink and so on.  I'm new to this and wanna make sure I get it right. 
JAH BLESS!!!

supereuropa

• Full User
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 04:40:15 PM »

This is wrong. If you follow the I-Tal diet you are not allowed to eat meat at all (only fish which are no longer than 12 inches).

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.