Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: question for everyone  (Read 3982 times)

believer_jah

question for everyone
« on: December 28, 2003, 06:55:43 PM »

[size=13][glb]who here belives in Jesus and who here believes in Haile Selassie as there true God?[/glb][/size][/u][/i]

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: question for everyone
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2003, 03:42:12 AM »

Jehovah Ji......I think not!
How are you going to ask this question on a Rastafari site????
What the heck are you doing?????

Jesus is for the past and the old way
HAile Selassie is the new begining .....read Relvelations

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

Ryan

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2003, 07:17:53 PM »

I beleive Jesus is my one and only saviour! And i beleive there is no way that Selassie is God because the day jesus returns will be the beggining of the end only seven years left afterwards! So how would Selassie be the one true god if we all still here? (this is my view not trying to change anyones)
Read revelations my bruddas! There you will get your answers.

believer_jah

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2003, 01:02:06 AM »

thank you ryan for choosing Christ over Haile. I just want to state tree natty, i think that there are people that visit this site who follow Jesus. He is not the old way but the only way. There will be no other gods, idols, or statues that will give their lives so that we  can be free from eternal wrath and sin.  Anyone can believe in anything but I know there's only one who can and will save any who choose to believe in him and that ONE is Jesus Christ the only chosen messiah of God. I say this because I care and want to spread the truth. You may tell me to go to hell or I should shut up but my belief is as strong as yours and I will let my God be known just as you have yours. All who read this do not have to believe what I say or like it but God wants his faith to be spread and this is just my way of doing it.

Reed

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2003, 10:42:53 PM »

Ras ta fari is Haile Selassie

HIM is what the Rasta Faith is based upon.

There would be no Rasta without Emperor Selassie

Ras Alto

• Veteran User
  • Thanks & Praises to the MOST HIGH
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2003, 11:57:48 PM »

Greetings in the Name of the Most High!
I and I opinion is that - you are true - HIM is a basic aspect of RastafarI.
But you - as a Rastafarian - do not have to believe in HIM as a living God.
I and I do not believe in HIM, but JAH as an invisible Spirit, and anyhow I and I can say I and I a true Rastafarian.
HIM was an important Person, of course! Like a Jesus maybe. But not as GOD, because - as far as I and I am concerned - JAH is GOD.
But yuh fe tru! Without HIM no RastafarI!
JAH Blessings and JAH Love,
Alex

uldabe

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2004, 12:20:23 PM »

I tink that all of yall hav some very good points, altho, like that guy that posted before I said, Jah is the essence of Rastafari, and it is not as important as to WHO you believe in, but WHAT you believe in.

peace and one love

uldabe

MICHAEL

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2004, 02:28:11 PM »

hail to my .....I am not going to start a big mess between bredrens an sistaws.......but the people who dont believe in H.I.M.  are not Ras Ta.......let me see you come to JAHMAYKA and come into the Blue Mountains and talk like that about OUR  faith.......you know what the Ras  Ta man would do.........they would physically beat you down the hills........and would you say they are mad or uptight....no......they are only supporting the religion....IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THEN GO TO ANOTHER RELIGOUS SIGHT AND FIND YOUR TRUE CALLING....CAUSE IT AINT RAS TA IF YOU DONT TAKE HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY INTO YOUR HEART.......its as simple as that my dreads........like InI said........dont wanna cause an uprising....InI love all my brothers on JAHs planet......but please dont DISTORT the religion..please....it took a lot of time and traveling to study the Ras Ta way........InI shouldnt come in this forum and feel bad...InI should feel happy to be with my fellow dreads......if you dont want to believe....no problem........just dont start a fued about it in here please.......lets all work together to make this a LOVING forum.........peace and love to all my dreads out there..........keep the fire in your hearts...its a good thing......its JAH inside of you.......one last thing.....listen to the teachings of the dreads who KNOW THE TRUTH.....you will learn a lot........

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 23 queries.