Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: WHO IS YOUR TRUE FRIEND?  (Read 7223 times)

braidzzz

WHO IS YOUR TRUE FRIEND?
« on: April 07, 2006, 10:16:55 PM »

Greetings I dren,

Who is your true friend? I know loads of people I class them all as my friend but my true friends don't even take up the fingers on my one hand....a true friend to me is there when your at your best...and when your at your worst....My mum always said remember those you pass on the way up..because when your on your way down...you'll pass them again..My true friend a catholic was the only one (apart from my mum) who showed me support when I said I was going to be a rasta she turn around and said blessed is he who has faith!....
I praise jah and give thanks when I think about the ways in which he works and the ways in which he has blessed me.
Another one of my true friends is Jah hes always there to listen to me in my times of stress and when I feel I cant tek it anymore he carrys me....I suppose my message is  your true friend can be anyone...all these dicussions we have in these forums especially the ones that chat bout race and who you have to be or what you have to look like to be a rasta...by doing and saying these things were acting and doing what we as rastas dispise most of all being JUDGEMENTAL.and being judged by those who are ignorant.
Judging people because of what they look like.. or because the have a different belief than you ,they are not good enough to move in your circle....I take you back to the story of the good samaritan...the person you expect the worst of... the person you judge maybe the one to save you and cease your vexation of spirit... humble yourself and know your brother whether he be black, white,indian,asian, catholic muslim,sikh,hindu.christian.....or rasta

bless.

searching_for_Zion

Re: WHO IS YOUR TRUE FRIEND?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 01:55:58 AM »

well said sister.  bless

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 07:23:56 AM »

I decided along time ago to pass on all my so called friends, cause they just weren't what i would class as true friends. These days i could count my true friends on one hand and Jah would be one! To tell the truth....one of my true friends would be my ex husband. He give me lot's of support and always be there to listen without passing judgement (which is a far cry from what things were like when we were married). [smiley=rolleyes.gif]

african_herbsman

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 11:27:42 AM »

Jah is I Only True Friend as i normal friends apply to the"some will eat and drink with you and behind them susu pon you" class of people

Herbalist_rasta

• Senior User
  • wHo Is Man 2 Criminalize D CreatIoN Of D ALMIGHTY
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 03:37:13 PM »

The Almigthy Jah
"better is a dinner of HERB's where love is,than a stalled Ox and hatred therewith" Proverbs 15:16

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 03:35:37 AM »

Blessings

humble yourself and know your brother whether he be black, white,indian,asian, catholic muslim,sikh,hindu.christian.....or rasta

Very true, Heartical-one. My best friend of 15 years couldn't be more different from me in terms of ideology. Yet she has never judged me. Only supported me. That is true friendship. When, even if one does not agree with you, they have enough love and respect and trust in you to allow you to just be and to follow your own trod. Very rare to find indeed.

I for one prefer the heartical ones.  [smiley=wink.gif]

Be blessed.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 03:38:54 AM by Carla »

joanna

• Senior User
  • Rasta wombman live up
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2006, 03:29:19 PM »

Almighty Jah is my best friend, he gives me the courage to tread my own path, and he never deserts me. through HIM, my eyes are open, and i do not fear my fellow man. he shows me who i can trust, and who to be wary of.in times of depair he gives me the courage to hold my head up, and he surrounds me with his love, both in terms of His loving spirit that encompasses mine, and by making sure that i feel his presence in the love and support of those He has chosen to be my friends here on earth.i have everything i need, am i am grateful.i cannot explain how happy i am to be alive, and i know that I am truly blessed, so i give thanks and praise every day.
My Bredren and Sistrin,Jah Bless you all.
one love, Jo x
Do not be decieved:God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Galatians 5:13:7

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.
Ecclesiastes 7:5:20

braidzzz

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2006, 09:50:22 PM »

Blessings

Very true, Heartical-one. My best friend of 15 years couldn't be more different from me in terms of ideology. Yet she has never judged me. Only supported me. That is true friendship.

I for one prefer the heartical ones.  [smiley=wink.gif]

Be blessed.

Thnak you empress carla [smiley=smiley.gif], and those were some beutiful words jo,I hope  everyone in this forum stays blessed.

Ganja

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2006, 01:36:55 PM »

I had and have many friends, but truly best friends are a rarity. I too could count them on my two hands, friends are as many as leafes on the ground , but ya shall know ya true friends in times of trouble. JAH is and was always my tru friend.
 JAH Bless

rasta_dattha

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2006, 10:16:29 PM »

GREETINGS,

ALL FRIENDS SHOULD BE "TRUE FRIEND", IF NOT ,THEY ARE NOT A FRIEND. THEY WILL BE ONLY AN ACQUAINTANCE.....

JAH JAH LOVE

braidzzz

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2006, 08:27:18 PM »

Greetings to you all.

I just thought it would be good to talk about this, as unfortunately when you look at the topics on this forum most of them turn towards the Black verses White argument, different shyt... same stink!!

We have to break free from this barrier if we are to progress in life, we all know of the famous speech done by H.I.M and  yesus told the story of the good samaritan, the person you least expect to be there for... you will be... and I suppose that is Jahs way of telling us to wake up!!

bless.

Love_Sponge

• Senior User
  • Rasta Love
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2006, 11:21:59 PM »

True words Heartical-one

I find it amazing how we can all count our TRUE friends on one hand [smiley=huh.gif] i guess my true friend has just gone to Australia and i miss her so much [smiley=cry.gif] but no matter what she has always been there for me through the EXTREME bad and the semi-EXTREME good, as i for her ( i hope [smiley=undecided.gif]) and distance has never ever been a barrier for us she is like the other half which completes me but in a friend loving way.

Her soul is just so peaceful and light, she is a catholic but has such an open mind to anything [smiley=smiley.gif]
we are ONE so why are we so divided??

rastarasta

• Standard User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2006, 12:54:42 AM »

I am

sponger_mann

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2006, 07:19:44 PM »

There are so many I wish I could call "TRUE FRIENDS". But there are a few who have been there for me at my worst and my best. My true best friend lives far away in California. He and his family has always supported me when in down. They give everything they can and they dont have much. Jah will reward them for their pure hearts and I will too when I able. Even I own immidiate familia dont even give the support they do.
Jah is I&I ultimate best friend. He gave I life and show what is right and wrong. I can always count on Jah for to inspire me to do what I need to do.

"Thank you Lord for what you've done for me
Thank you Lord for what you're doing now
Thank you Lord for every little thing
Thank you Lord for every song I sing" RNM

Pura Vida

Snake

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2006, 07:27:56 PM »

Almighty Jah is my best friend, he gives me the courage to tread my own path, and he never deserts me. through HIM, my eyes are open, and i do not fear my fellow man. he shows me who i can trust, and who to be wary of.in times of depair he gives me the courage to hold my head up, and he surrounds me with his love, both in terms of His loving spirit that encompasses mine, and by making sure that i feel his presence in the love and support of those He has chosen to be my friends here on earth.i have everything i need, am i am grateful.i cannot explain how happy i am to be alive, and i know that I am truly blessed, so i give thanks and praise every day.
My Bredren and Sistrin,Jah Bless you all.
one love, Jo x

Out of interest, how does Jah do all that? I'm not saying he can't, but how does he communicate with you? You sound lucky.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 1.196 seconds with 21 queries.