Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: WHO IS YOUR TRUE FRIEND?  (Read 7224 times)

newrasta

Re: WHO IS YOUR TRUE FRIEND?
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2006, 04:19:01 AM »

Out of interest, how does Jah do all that? I'm not saying he can't, but how does he communicate with you? You sound lucky.

Have you ever heard the saying God works in mysterious ways? God doesn't communicate with you in a literal sense (usually). And she is lucky, as are we all who receive signs and communication from Jah. If you want to communicate with Jah, start your trod on Rasta, Islam, Buddhism, whatever you feel right. Pray, Live righteous, Think righteous, don't pass judgement, read your Bible, etc, etc.

Jah Bless.

Ras Evan

Snake

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2006, 05:09:37 AM »

I don't have a bible, and what sort of prayers should one say? Christian prayers? :/

newrasta

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2006, 12:15:59 AM »

I don't have a bible, and what sort of prayers should one say? Christian prayers? :/

Here's one for ya... http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/kjv.browse.html

And say the prayers that come from the heart, talk to Jah like he was in front of you, tell him your problems and ask for help, tell him your sins and ask for forgiveness, tell him how much you love him and all his Iration, whatever you feel at the moment you close your eyes and slap them hands together.  [smiley=smiley.gif]

There's no certain ways to pray, just go ahead and give it a try.

Jah Bless.

Ras Evan

P.S. Third time I've posted that link to the Bible, guess that means I'm finally becoming an elder on the forum.  [smiley=laugh.gif]

Positive_I-rations

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2006, 01:16:39 AM »

The way many christians pray is actually condemned in the Bible, it is written that one should not sit in masses and say the same thing over and over again (like in church) and say the same prayers day in and day out... (of course I no mean all christians do this but well alot do)

Jah is not reached through sitting in mass saying the same thing 100 hundred times, or saying the same prayer every day... Jah is inside you and all around you, speak to Him like if He stood infront of you, speak what is on your mind, give thanks for what you have recieved today, ask about things that you wonder this very minute... Also praying is not something I only do at a certain time every day, Jah is with you all the time so pray when you feel for it, where you feel for it.. !

BLESS

braidzzz

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2006, 09:07:32 PM »

Greetings to you all.

I agree  with you there positive....I tink Jah would regard a prayer from someone more if it is said from the heart rather that someone just saying a prayer because they remember the words and they know it needs to be done....

Just like in church ...a person could have the best voice ever..and sing displaying all their octives...but Jah would rather listen to the person who cant carry a note for nothing because they are singing from their heart....
Does anyone think that Jah places people in your life to test you... to see if you can judge who is your true friend or not?

Thbank you for all your replys so far..they have all increased my overstainding in some way...

Bless

newrasta

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2006, 09:43:51 PM »

Greetings to you all.

I agree  with you there positive....I tink Jah would regard a prayer from someone more if it is said from the heart rather that someone just saying a prayer because they remember the words and they know it needs to be done....

Just like in church ...a person could have the best voice ever..and sing displaying all their octives...but Jah would rather listen to the person who cant carry a note for nothing because they are singing from their heart....
Does anyone think that Jah places people in your life to test you... to see if you can judge who is your true friend or not?

Thbank you for all your replys so far..they have all increased my overstainding in some way...

Bless

Yes indeed, Positive Iration is very right on that. Also, it says in the Bible for one to pray in private, for if one prays in public they're being vain. (Something like that)

And yes, it's most definite that Jah does send people in your life to test you, same with all people. But for some people it's not always people being sent in your life, it can be different each time, but God does definitely test your faith...these are called tribulations, which I'm sure most of us here have experienced one or another.

Jah Bless.

Ras Evan

I-sciple.

• Normal User
  • Each one teach one.
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2011, 11:13:18 AM »

Who can hurt you the I the most? Who can betray the I and cause the most hurt? The best fiend.

Who does not abandon Iman in times of crisis and despair? Who is the I`s only true friend?

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2011, 03:51:22 AM »

There is no "friends" in this world - not no TRUE friends. Even family will go against you - especially as a RASTA. Just pretense and fake acceptance...

I am glad that the closest of my family, and I say "closest" of my family are in the same "mode" of living.

Now let I give an example from the "LIE - BLE" (like I said before - it does hold the KEY but, it has been defiled by babylon) :

Then Jesus' mother and his brothers came; and standing outside, they sent to him and called him. A
crowd was sitting around him; and they said to him, "Your mother and your brothers and sisters are
outside, asking for you." And he replied, "Who are my mother and my brothers?" And looking at
those who sat around him, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers! Whoever does the will of
God is my brother and sister and mother."

ONLY I FATHER IS I TRUE FRIEND.

P7
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 03:55:43 AM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 1.11 seconds with 21 queries.