Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A question for the TRUE Rastas.  (Read 5774 times)

Lionsroar

Re: A question for the TRUE Rastas.
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 02:49:46 AM »

I feel as thought it is not wrong to invite someone into your way of life, but to force it upon them yes i find that very wrong, you cant make someone believe what you believe, they have to understand it, if they feel its rite then they will admit themselves.

I also feel that anyone can be rightoues IF they are on that path of the Bible, if you follow the Bible you can find the path.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 02:50:07 AM by Lionsroar »

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2007, 11:43:21 AM »

I feel this is as good as any thread to post this, as there is some nice Truths in the above posts.
The concern I have, is people who deny Yeshua, saying they do not believe in Him at all.....
How can one sight Rasta and nah see and feel Our beloved Yeshua/Yahshua/Joshua?Emmanuel/Jesus?
I feel sorrow and compassion that ones do not Know Him.....
He is how people are supposed to be....
His is the tenderest energy....I do not see how yah can sight HIM and not sight Yeshua.....
Let I assure yah He is REAL!!!!!!
Many know Him, have spoken to Him, seen Him, love Him with all their hearts........He is not the only Christ but He is Christ
I know Him within...tangibly.....as Much as I know HIM...tangibly within....Life without Him would be torture...for His Love is the BEST....as Our Beloved HIM knows/knew.....
I am just concerned that Ites throw Him out with the many forms of Christianity, which have been distorted by the Opposition/ignorance...instead of taking HIMs word for it that the Jesus spoken of in the Ible is REAL and if yah value His word Yah will Open Yahself to the embodiment of Christ and Ascended Master known as the Nazarene......
With all this talk of Nazarene, Nazarite, do Ites actually have relationship with heart Master  Yesus the Christ?
Because I love Him so, please let I know how yah feel about this.....
Bless, Love and raspect
Sis Nya I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Herbalist_rasta

• Senior User
  • wHo Is Man 2 Criminalize D CreatIoN Of D ALMIGHTY
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2007, 12:37:49 PM »

Bless sistren,

true,
Yeshua showed his people
in his time that,
Through righteousness man/wombman can be one with God.

Bless
 I
"better is a dinner of HERB's where love is,than a stalled Ox and hatred therewith" Proverbs 15:16

Warrior of Jah

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2007, 05:39:34 PM »

As i understand all religions is that all religions worship the one almighty, 'a new name shall be chosen by my people' - bible quote.

I believe all people choose a name for god, yes other faiths can achieve heaven. Because we all worship the same creator, seen?

I would call religion as a post office, all letters comming from seperate addresses are posted to the postoffice to be sorted out and then reach its desired location, seen?

I believe any religion is as good as another. Rastafari calls to me and i have chosen this faith.

Jah guide and protect you.

Bless
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 05:43:14 PM by Warrior of Jah »

wademanini

• Normal User
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2008, 03:34:30 PM »

all faiths r a path 2 jah, wise man once said in my fathers house there are many rooms and its i's overstanding that means many different faiths.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.378 seconds with 21 queries.