Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Britain, Not bad!  (Read 4682 times)

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
Re: Britain, Not bad!
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »

In my opinion, your government represents you. If your government is evil in nature and you do nothing to organize revolution against it, you are just as bad as the government itself.

One

Jah bless

Soul-Jah

• Veteran User
  • man wombman child is the true trinity
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2006, 10:45:46 PM »

In my opinion, your government represents you. If your government is evil in nature and you do nothing to organize revolution against it, you are just as bad as the government itself.

One

Jah bless

Greetings M-DUB thats a BIG generalisation, by that reasoning the whole of germany was evil becouse of Hitler

I dont vote and I govern myself, I try to follow a righteous path with my life, aims and morals, many of my morals and ideals conflict with that of the establishment, so how do you figure Tony blair represents me ?

a country is a mass of land built by Jah are you saying Jahs creation is evil becouse of the current leaders?

blessed love
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 10:50:18 PM by soul-jah »
We believe in cooperation and collaboration to promote the cause of international security, the equality of man and the welfare of mankind.
 H.I.M JAH RASTAFARI
INI WALK IN ONENESS
BLESSED LOVE

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2006, 06:09:41 PM »

I dont vote and I govern myself, I try to follow a righteous path with my life, aims and morals, many of my morals and ideals conflict with that of the establishment, so how do you figure Tony blair represents me ?

a country is a mass of land built by Jah are you saying Jahs creation is evil becouse of the current leaders?

I'm saying your entire government represents you, not one single person, no matter how much power they hold within that organization. If you don't agree with what your government does (which the majority of the populations in most countries don't) it is my belief that you should work to organize against that government. The term government in itself shows how we are truly still living in dictatorships. We are governed, not self ruled. The citizens do not make decisions, we have decisions made for us. I believe that not only the governments are evil, but the very foundations upon which they were built. We as the people have a responsibility of doing something about our governments if they are running amock. These are supposed to be our countries.

One

Jah bless

braidzzz

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2006, 11:35:36 PM »

Greetings to you all.
In the name of the most high.

I would like to say something to all those who had somthing to say about Britain.

First of all M-dub (greetings to you idren) but I feel that your comments were harsh, as a black british citizen InI feel it is my responsibilty to vote, and everytime InI try to vote for what I feel  will benefit others around me and also benefit my son in the future, because that is what my ancestors and all our ancestors faught and died for in the field and off, as the younger generation InI feel we owe it!!
What Im trying to say here is that it is not the people of britains fault if the people in power do not want to listen to the cries of their people this is why we all it politricks!!

Secondly yes when I think of the hurrendous things that this country has done, the rapes the murders and the injustices and the fact that that woman,still wheres the tropheys of her kills in her crown, not just in Afrika, to know that the country I have to bring my son up in is responsible for so much suffering vexes me and makes me feel sick to the stomach.
But!! I sit back and I remember Where I am and who I am and I thank Jah  that he decided to create me at a time where we as black women and men are seen as more equal, allowed to vote and the right freedom of speech and I live in one of the most inter-cultural countries in the world.

Another thing is personaly I feel that every black man and woman in britain knows what need to be done interms of justice for the people of all tribes but we know it is not in our hands, it is all in the hands of jah,All we can do is prepare we must govern ourselves before we govern people, because even if we do succeed no earthly government organisation will be perfect, never! because only Jahs system of things will succeed.

So my answer to you  all is,  it is not the government that define the people
cause InI for one am not selfish and lazy
I do what needs to be done
Stand up for what I believe in
while protecting my son.
Britain has a horrific past for which the people responsible will pay for dearly, but
I remeber to humble myself and I except the rules as they are for now, even yesus christus
stopped the people from beating up the tax man.

my apologies If I have ofended anyone in this post it was not my intention to do so.

Bless
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 11:37:30 PM by braidzzz »

Liam

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2006, 01:14:25 AM »

Hey all i hav read most of these replies on how britian had an empire and enslaved all manner of ppl but if u look at britian now we don't hav an empire or anythin we were once on top but were not anymore because ppl started fighting for there right and freedom for there kind britain nowadays is jus like any otha country ina way because we fear wot most countrys fear like for one terrorism all countrys fear it and because of this we can unite against it

Jah bless

burn_down_babylon

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2006, 05:34:28 AM »

One

Jah bless

SEEN breda.  Burn it all down.

George

• Senior User
  • "...fighting against isms and skisms..."
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2006, 08:15:17 PM »

i come from britain and I am not evil britain taking over and enslaving people is ove hundereds of years ago The government are the ones who are evil they decided to go to iraq. Most of the public wanted it otherwise but the us also wnet britain being evil is purely a stereotype which is like saying"Germany is evil because thats were nazi's wer" but germany isn't evil!!!! [smiley=sad.gif]
"A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots" - Marcus Garvey

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2006, 07:44:37 PM »

No it is not the fault of the citizens if the government will not listen to them. It is the fault of the citizen if change does not come and they do nothing about it, is it not?

braidzzz

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2006, 10:36:23 PM »

Greetings Idren.

I don't believe that it is  the citizens fault if the government dont listen  to the people, if that is that case then the little rights that black people  have today would of been accomplished alot sooner dont you think!?

The gonverment chooses who they want to listen to, if they know it will benefit them, and if they can  use what ever situation to their own advantage...

For example the situation with the herb..,..
We as the people want the herb to be legalized right?..and people of all nations not just britain...but will they legalize just because the people want it?
Give me a break ..... One of the main reasons why it wont be legalized as of yet is because the government would want to put tax on it to gain a profit!! and they cant do that because they cant control how it gets in and how it gets out... the herb is for the people....the herb is good for the people....but the government wont act in the best interest of the people..unless there is an interest  for them.

Things are being done as I write this post right now but...If th government have selective  hearing theres is not much the people can do.

bless
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 10:40:39 PM by braidzzz »

Rasta_Man_410

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2006, 12:57:26 AM »

Of course, they are not the same people, but they are the same rulers. It is the same government, it is the same dictatorship.

As far as the war, if they support it just to keep good relations with the US, it makes the support even that much more evil in nature.

One

Jah bless

for that one,  it is NOT a dictatorship haha where did you hear that from, and you can't say it's a metaphor because it's false.

Another one from M-Dub  " Britain is one of the most evil empires ever in existence. They are the leader in technology that allows them to spy on their citizens. It is a government that supports the US and the invasion of Iraq. Evil."

Why wouldn't you want to keep tabs on your citizens? Cameras on street corners make it a safer, more secure place. You shouldn't be doing illegal things anyway.

Another quote " How easily some are fooled..."
That's very kind. Real liberal, kind, understanding words there bud.  [smiley=laugh.gif]

Amandel

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2006, 09:42:37 PM »

I guess we can conclude that British officials are pretty evil. You guys missed someone or an event. The British government applauded what Hitler was doing. Yup this might be new to some of you but "dutty bwoy" Churchill didn't like Jews infact he refused to help and not just the Brits, same can be said about The Netherlands and France.

I guess Britain wasn't bad, but good at something, which was (oops i meant IS), robbing, raping, killing, telling lies.

Amandel

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2006, 09:43:36 PM »

PS I still resent the fact that in the 82th minute you got a goal and won  Trinidad & Tobago 2-0. [smiley=laugh.gif]

Soul-Jah

• Veteran User
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2006, 10:55:33 PM »

I guess we can conclude that British officials are pretty evil. You guys missed someone or an event. The British government applauded what Hitler was doing. Yup this might be new to some of you but "dutty bwoy" Churchill didn't like Jews infact he refused to help and not just the Brits, same can be said about The Netherlands and France.

I guess Britain wasn't bad, but good at something, which was (oops i meant IS), robbing, raping, killing, telling lies.

whats your source for thease claims? a lot of british men lost their lives fighting against hitlers regieme so i find it odd you would imply that, on the other hand politricks is evil anyways so it wouldnt really suprise me after all a war is old rich people talking and poor young people dying

the point is your speaking on the ones in control not the everyday people, the ones in control are babylonians not britain or british people

its about time ones real eyes who the real enemies
We believe in cooperation and collaboration to promote the cause of international security, the equality of man and the welfare of mankind.
 H.I.M JAH RASTAFARI
INI WALK IN ONENESS
BLESSED LOVE

Amandel

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2006, 11:02:36 PM »

And since you were foolish enough not to read the other posts and see that i wrote mine in the same context then i guess you're not worthy of even getting my sources.

The post was about people in power, rulers of the nation etc....not about the common man that works hard so those same people in power can capitalize on his back. [smiley=kiss.gif]

Soul-Jah

• Veteran User
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2006, 12:44:43 PM »

not worthy of getting your sources [smiley=rolleyes.gif] or havent got any [smiley=tongue.gif]

i was actually agreeing with what you said, so i dont know why you got so hostile
maybe crouch and gerrard have something to do with it  [smiley=cheesy.gif]

on the real though i wasnt attacking you sister, its all good i hope [smiley=cry.gif]

be blessed
 H.I.M JAH RASTAFARI
INI WALK IN ONENESS
BLESSED LOVE
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 21 queries.