Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Britain, Not bad!  (Read 4669 times)

iron

Re: Britain, Not bad!
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2006, 12:21:19 AM »

'None has suffered more cruelly than the Jew the unspeakable evils wrought upon the bodies and spirits of men by Hitler and his vile regime. The Jew bore the brunt of the Nazi's first onslaught upon the citadels of freedom and human dignity. He has borne and continued to bear a burden that might have seen beyond endurance. He has not allowed it to break his spirit; he has never lost the will to resist. Assuredly in the day of victory the Jew's suffering and his part in the struggle will not be forgotten.'

Winston Churchill, 1941

Amandel

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2006, 12:30:01 PM »

Iron_LIoness when you're using quotes please have a look at the date. That was Winston Churchill's speech after the war had already started. WHy don't you look up speeches of him before the war started, so back in the 30s.

And W.C was full of shyt if you ask me because he knew not only Jews were being murdered or tortured.

Amandel

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2006, 01:11:18 PM »

Are you familiar with this speech then? At least in this one he praises Hitler, i'll only use a fraction of his speech so you can get an idea on what Churchill really is.

He says:' While all those formidable transformations (ideologies) were occuring in Europe, Corporal Hitler was fighting his long,wearing battle for the German heart. The story of that struggle cannot be read without admiration for the courage, the perseverance and the vital force which enabled him to challenge, defy, conciliate, or overcome all the authorities (law and institutions) or resistance' which barred his path.
He and the everincreasing legions who worked with him, certainly showed at this time, in their patriotic ardour and love of the the country,that there is nothing they would not dare, no sacrifice of life, limb or liberty that they would not make themselves or inflict upon their opponents'

Not to mention his sympathy for Mussolini.

Soul-Jah

• Veteran User
  • man wombman child is the true trinity
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2006, 01:30:22 PM »

source, date  [smiley=huh.gif]
We believe in cooperation and collaboration to promote the cause of international security, the equality of man and the welfare of mankind.
 H.I.M JAH RASTAFARI
INI WALK IN ONENESS
BLESSED LOVE

iron

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2006, 01:07:12 AM »

From the start of the persecution of the Jews in Germany, Churchill took the Jewish side of supporting a boycott of German goods, writing in 1937 of 'a perfectly legitimate use of their influence throughout the world to bring pressure, economic and financial, to bear upon the governments which persecute them'. After he became Prime Minister in 1940, Churchill opposed the prevention of Jewish refugees reaching Palestine, telling the Colonial office that the government had 'to be guided by sentiments of humanity towards those fleeing from the cruellest forms of persecution'. When his son Randolph drew his attention to the imminent deportation to Mauritius of 793 illegal refugees intercepted off Palestine, he immediately instructed his officials to allow them to remain there.

Taken from the BBC.

In fact, read the full thing here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/war/genocide/churchill_holocaust_01.shtml

iron

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2006, 01:52:35 AM »

I believe that the speech quoted by PrinceZ had been made during the early 1920's, way before Hitler had become who he became. He was simply a well decorated soldier at that time.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2006, 02:12:31 AM »

churchill authorized the use of chemical weapons against Arabs as experiment.

according to book Year 501, the conquest continues by Noam Chomsky--

In a people's history of the united states, howard zinn writes about churchill:

"that while Spanish rule was bad and the rebels had the support of the people, it would be better for Spain to keep control:

then zinn goes on to quote churchill:

"A grave danger represents itself. Two fifths of the insurgents in the field are negroes. These men...would, in the event of success, demand a predominant share in the government of the country...the result being, after years of fighting, another black republic."

now back to zinn:
"The reference to 'another' black republic meant Haiti, whose revolution against France in 1803 had led to the first nation run by blacks in the New World.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 02:15:25 AM by paco »
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

Amandel

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2006, 01:26:33 PM »

Iron Lioness,

That speech was made in 1939.
I might just add that most people know Churchill as the liberal father of democracy or the model for government. But that's after WW2 when he shifted. He wasn't always that liberal. Do some research on his life before 1940, start from when he left the army (or was it navy or one of those other murder squad).

I-sciple.

• Normal User
  • Each one teach one.
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2017, 07:23:27 PM »

Surely you are having a joke? Churchill the liberal father of demonocracy!
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 21 queries.