Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23

Author Topic: can a white man be rasta?  (Read 109252 times)

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
Re: can a white man be rasta?
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2007, 04:59:46 PM »

ii wy em HOTEP...!!!

Brother " rasmik " = Idren is correct , yet I as a Man am only answering da question .!

Ankh udja Sneb

MICHAEL
da HAMMER

HT-HRU
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2007, 03:03:21 AM »

Seen Ras Chucky, even is a amystery to I how I am Rasta,like what it signifies, Rasta from Creation,like how far back, all I lifetimes, and what form that takes/tooki n other lifetimes? but it is the truth, every day I and I learning more bout what it means to be A Ras and the direction HIM lead I in dis life. There are degrees of commitment of living in I faith also, we are moving away from Babylon and/or changing Babylon from within to be more Rasta, Babylon falls and what is left ? True Ital living and Righteous Rasta ways,seen?
H.I.M. teachings lived-the people of the earth living in Unity, diversity,sustainably,humility,empowered and confident to be just who they are,seen?
Bredren Habashani?
Why do you ask Iin dis way? feel like racism the way the I ask.
I try to check dat site,but no go so,so here goes.
I and I being I true Rasta self is what I and I doing for repatriation. I live in Aboriginaland (Australia) so many miles from Africa, however I bin living dis RAs life all I adult life and really always.
What are the fruits? you might ask? You can check the web for EArth Reggae and you will come up with some tings,we bin playing Jah music for many years,wid ppl of all shades of skin.
Defending the earth,supporting Culture, activism- fe legalisation of Herb, human rights, peace, and environmental sanity, check NImbin, Australia,is where we live and have a recording studio -Nimbin Conscious Vibes studio,also we are working to free ourselves and others from poverty thru our studio and Ital lifestyle - is a ongoing process,it grow so.
Am raising 7 youth,so too busy to go to Africa yet,although we where invited to South Africa last yr.
Never bin to JA either,but yesterday I sistar friend,a youth wombman,whom we help grow,just came back from JA,she love we so! And two JA RAs come round,recording wid we,and teach I oldest youth JAhmin Lion, bass likkle bit, Deecey dis RAs, say JA come to we! So we need not go anywhere just yet.
I never presume,that because I a RAs, I should move to Africa,its whatever JAh wills we to do . Guidance always,seen?
JAhlove forever
Nya
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

jahlionlevi

« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2007, 05:49:59 AM »

Jah Love, Nya!

Iman read in the scrips where Paul instructed the Corinthians [not certain of chapter and verse] to remain where they are called.  Jah calls we from every corner of de earth!  All mankind originate from Eden, in Ethiopia, but Jah has willed us to be scattered and in HIS wisdom allows we to be born pon different parts of de earth, spreadin Jah love to every corner of de earth!

One Love,
Judah Levi

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2007, 04:04:56 PM »

ii wy em HTP...!!!

Greetings brother an sisTAHs of da GOD of JACOB.

" CAN A WHITE MON BE A RASTA FARIAN ? "

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

peace
HT-HRU

I as a white Mon am very proud..............proud as da Lion.......gentle mon like da Lamb ......!!!!!!
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2007, 05:25:31 PM »

tell me why mike.

Ash-Tree
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

Rasdave21

• Full User
  • 2012 ascension is near---awaken
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2007, 06:49:56 PM »

Greetings,

I am a Caucasian born man but I take this as the last thing that would distinguish my path of ANYTHING i chose. H.I.M said that a mans eye color is of no difference than the color of skin and so did all Jehovah. All men and women are ONE race, MANKIND. and until we know this as a WHOLE, the true value and purpose of the RASTA path will crumble. Hate No-One love all because everything is I. bless
www.myspace.com/elementree1

CHECK OUT MY MUSIC!!

rasfreeform

« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2007, 07:00:38 PM »

Well said. Raspect.

NattyRasBredren

« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2007, 04:12:49 PM »

Idren n sisdren, to make typing easier on dis ere babylon keyboard, ini right in dis ere white man tongue and some Rasta.  The colour of my skin is white.  But until the colour of a mans skin is no more significant than the colour of his eyes idren, the prophet Marley say war.  I had my hair shaved, kinda like samson.  (ini plan to grow totally natty locks) I get revelation some too.  Dread is not a state of the hair, is a state of the heart.  Man look on the outside, but Jah look on the heart.  Babylon is in a mans heart, Zion is in a mans heart.  Black and white not a colour, me say is a state of heart.  If ini be loving babylon jeebus, i aint loving Rasta.  Me say dis, white man not exist, black man not exist, man exist and Rasta all in all. 

ONE love

bluerasta

« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2007, 03:52:23 PM »

as a white male who was brought up in a traveling community i see certain parallels with the rastas
life style.  our traveling community were all promoting love peace and unity. my father always played roots
reggae when i was growing up and i suppose it has never left me.  although i respect your faith or anyones
faith, i am happy with being what i am and embrace your beleifs without becoming a rastafarian.
sometimes i do recieve a negative vibe from some rastas at some concerts, functions etc.
i just put that down to ignorance and it just makes me laugh, haven`t got time for that or give it time.
as i am a new member i find this place very infomative and educational.
blessings to all ,
i must add that the negatives vibes i get are only from a minority.  ;D

mirat

« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2007, 01:54:52 AM »

complexion of such 'black or 'white is not a meter to become a rasta,
as our ites say
"until di black man call him self as a black n di white man call him self as a white,
nothing we can't take forward coz in dis world we are just one family"

bless up bredren!!1                                                       

bluerasta

« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2007, 07:26:57 PM »

yeah i got it cheers
eaaasy ;D

Ras. Devon

« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2007, 09:40:04 PM »

:) I am a white thirteen year old and I have listened to reggae all my life.   I have researched Rastafarianism as a way of life for quite a while now.   I realise how important it is to understand these aspects of rastafarianism , and so I ask to you Bredren.    Can you accept a heart&soul willing to accept JAH into his life?

I was concerned about religion as I had always really believed in god, yet my family didn't kno yet.   And so I prayed.   I prayed to JAH.   I also saw a what really happened when the whites treated the black peoples with such arragonce and hatred.   I was disgusted.   And now I wish to join the way of life.   The way man should live.  There is also scientific evidence than man originated from Africa, black and white, therefore we are one and should always be one. 

Can you accept a heart&soul willing to accept JAH into his life?            
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 09:42:48 PM by Ras. Devon »

JahMoon

« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2007, 08:22:21 PM »

Can a white man be rasta? hm. . . .  I think . . . . yes. . . . . he can.  Why not? It's a culture in our wonderful world, and every person can choose his or her own way in the life.  And if we begin to ignore white people, it will be a restriction of human rights.  Don't you think so? Eventually, Bras and Sistas, if you are afroamericans and have a black colour of skin( of course, it's great) but it doesn't mean that you shouldn't respect other people with white skin.  Personally, I think that Rasta doesn't depend on your roots, nation and skin.  It's what inside you. . . . . . Rasta is in your inner life. . . . in your mind. . . in your soul. . . .

Jah Bless

Ras Bles

« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2007, 06:49:55 PM »

Greetings!!! And exaltation be unto HIM Ras TafarI! This topic bring great puzzlement to many who pursue the path following HIM life example.  I meditated on this and feel Jah light in I reasoning.  Ras TafarI is not a path, a way of life, or a movement.  Though there is a path, a way of life and a movement called Rastafari.  Ras TafarI is the name of a man FIRST, a man who allowed Jah light to shine in he life.  Those who see truth in this and choose to follow HIM example bare HIM name, Ras TafarI! BLES UP!!! Some call HIM Jah, some no, but all agree HIM lead a life that shined and those who follow HIM example are called Ras Tafari.  HIM said.  "There will be no peace until the color of a mans skin means no more than the color of his eyes!" BLES UP!!! InI choose to agree and have become color blind.  "Can white be Rasta???" InI ask, Whats white? If you can answer the question then check your reasoning, it is not HIM reasoning.  Live up brodren, the Lion has come! Follow HIM example true and shine with Jah Light.  Bles!

HIM did not make he path, HIM follow another path.  HIM exalt Christ! If Christ word mean so much to HIM then InI must learn it reasoning.  Christ say.  "Blessed are the peace makers, for they will be called sons of God. " InI  greatly overstand this reasoning and laugh with joy when I recite.  Christ say Blessed are the peacemakers and HIM say no peace until we all colorblind!!! InI reason that peace come when the question "Can white be Rasta" is confusing to all who call heself Rasta.  BLES UP LIONS!

habashani

« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2007, 08:07:45 PM »

In First Power of Trinity,

This is a message to all Europeans and Euro-Americans

Are you an observer?
Do you have idle time on your hands?
do you enjoy entertainment (sports, movies, etc...)?
do you pursue sustenance for your immediate family and friends alone?
do you sleep long and good?
As you do these, do you think a change will come in which you will fly the banner of HIS victory?

If yes, then you've been weighed and are found WANTING

We MUST be leaders in our drive to take responsible and significant measures in concert with our willing fellow European counterparts, living by example to steer a course for real change among ourselves. Proving our worth, as it were, by energetically engineering our course of action towards African reparations. And we must not by any means resort to some nonsense argument about reliance on government programs, or the civil rights movement, or the American civil war. Neither must we assume this operation to be charity giving - ANY misgivings or lack of clarity on why we must act will not bolster the type of firm mentality that will be needed to correct the trends and ideas of superiority of race, ethnicity, culture which are still in place. We must investigate history with open intellectual honesty. We must understand and be contemplative of the fact that it is because of Euro-centric design that generations have been mis-educated, barraged with a completely consuming wave of reverse psychological tactics which have long since permeated the minds and adversely affected the attitudes of many who are cheated in the system according to the dictates of racism -  a valid observation taking into account that  social demographics within Afrimerican communities all over the land have been created by the Euromerican system which sought to cheat black people by having 165 years ago granted emancipation from slavery and since that proclaimed act of virtue, denied them a full stake in the natural human resources – financial (including land rights), educational, and political - which are indeed needed to emancipate and acclimate into an already functioning national system.

If not for the steadfast dismantling of the psychosis of illusory, unjustifiable privilege, the “white man” can never know true wholeness of being in the world. Aware of it or not, he will always be despised or at least held  fundamentally responsible by others for the conditions to which they find themselves in, irrevocably linked to a  line of pirates, thieves, and murderers from our heritage. The mere connotation of the term “white man” is universally negative. Most understand the term as a designation for the negative stereotypical associations relative to his historical sociopathic activities.

It is of utmost importance for us to become increasingly proactive in our efforts to gather the right momentum in Rastafari. We should not be preoccupied with assimilating ourselves with African Rastafari organizations directly. We (as self-claimed enlightened Euros) are still in a stage of decentralization ourselves and there is no merit to be earned through our adoption of flags, anthems, appearances, or any position of self-imposed alienation to other Europeans. Even with the supposed principle behind taking a counter-cultural stance, these habits, we must know, are insignificant in the larger scope of what is needed for the revolution against systemized racism. This revolution, our way of life, must manifest through a deeper contemplation about the most serious and critical elements which affect the welfare of the entire planet. We must actively pursue and maintain world sustainability. It should be, as would be the express wish of the emperor, to do, as nations who are sincere about their helpful intentions towards African people, the common works within our proper role as European ascendents. It is my suggestion that the man who truly heeds the directives of Emperor Haile Selassie I, in terms of fulfilling the requirements of reparation and restoration, and of being an example of hard work, determination, and clean living among ones own kindren and people, is the required man, the fittest person.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 21 queries.