Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: The end of Times  (Read 5579 times)

HolyHerb

The end of Times
« on: May 24, 2006, 05:43:37 PM »

I have a question but I want everyone to really chip in on this one.  Gimme your philosophy regarding this topic.

I personally think repatriation will be when the House of Jacob is be restored.  After the second coming of of Yesus Kristos we will all be clansed from our sinful nature and be restored as the tribes of Israel once were.  Africa will be free from babylon, afters thousands of years of enslaving their natives and raping the land.  What about when Revelations mentions that this earth will burn, all of it will burn.  What about where it says that God's people will be lifted in a cloud and taken to heaven.  I think that Eden will be restored in Ethiopia like it was in the begining and we will all live in harmony.  Like it says in Isaiah, the deer and the lion will both eat grass, the bear and the ox will live together.  We will all live in peace under the reing of JAH, in the golden city of Jerusalem.  

I want to know what eveyone thinks about the "End of Times" according to revelations.  How can we intergrate that into our Rasta livity.

JAH love!

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
Re: The end of Times
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 06:07:30 PM »

Blessings

I personally do not hold to any "end times" philosophy. Jah is the beginning and the end. So I hold to Jah! What can we do about any end times? All one should do is strive to live good and upful and righteous.

As for the second coming of "Yesus Kristos" and him saving us all from our sinful nature, that doesn't ring true for me either. It just doesn't. The Rases that I've reasoned with that move me the most, are the ones who do works and are not simply waiting around for the second coming.  

Restoration has ALREADY come.

Be blessed.

Elect

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 07:25:48 PM »

BOOM

teach Empress Carla

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 08:17:07 PM »

Gasp!!! Elect is agreeing with me?!?!?!  [smiley=shocked.gif]  [smiley=wink.gif]

Positive_I-rations

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 09:52:29 PM »

Haile Selassie I is the Conquering Lion, Revelations are already unfolding.. ! Haile Selassie I is Shiloh, and unto Him is the gathering of Jah People.

Bless !

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
  • Deuteronomy 30:19
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2006, 08:49:19 AM »

InI honestly nah care, InI nah live they way InI live to be lifted into heaven when the "end of times" come, InI do it cuz it make I happy, and that is the way HIM teach Iman, InI am nah sure if HIM is the second or first coming, but he is The Christ, he is the Almighty God, so for InI redemption has already happend, InI was already saved..

Jah Bless,
Ras Saadon.
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2006, 09:45:48 AM »

InI honestly nah care, InI nah live they way InI live to be lifted into heaven when the "end of times" come, InI do it cuz it make I happy, and that is the way HIM teach Iman, InI am nah sure if HIM is the second or first coming, but he is The Christ, he is the Almighty God, so for InI redemption has already happend, InI was already saved..

Jah Bless,
Ras Saadon.

Renewal every moment bredrin, think you already saved? No one know the hour nor the minute. The moment of now and eternity are the same, we always have choices and the road is narrow.

End of times? Time never end.

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
  • Deuteronomy 30:19
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2006, 01:20:43 PM »

InI nah meant in a way that InI am clean of sin now or that InI have reached the final destination or anything of that nature.. what InI meant is that I savior is already here, and that InI nah need to wait for Jah to fall out of the sky.

Jah Bless,
Ras Saadon.
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.

HolyHerb

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2006, 12:25:08 AM »

No one except JAH is free of sin, If Moses, David, Solomon all sinned and they were elect from god how can we be free of sin.  Humans have a sinful nature ever since we were expelled from Eden.  Revelations says that we wont be fully redeemed and restored to how it was in the begining until Yesus second comming.  Revelations says that he will decend from the heavens to pass judgement on all mankind.  

We might be JAH's chosen people but that doesnt mean we are righteous, we make mistakes, we sin, we commit transgression.  I am aware that JAH commands we shone everything that is evil, and try to lead a life in a righteous manner.  But I-man not perfect for only JAH is perfect.  For me to claim that I am clean of sin is arrogant  and false for I am a mere servant of JAH, and as a sinner I dont deserve his forgiveness, but JAH with his infinate LOVE for all mankind has given us salvations throuhg his grace.

So lets not talk about being clean of sin when we obviously aren't.

JAH bless!!!

Herbalist_rasta

• Senior User
  • wHo Is Man 2 Criminalize D CreatIoN Of D ALMIGHTY
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2006, 01:35:39 AM »

I-man personally never care of the end of time, I know Jah would never let us down.
Tru Jah is the Beginning and the end.
It is written that Jah will separate the Sheep from the Goat
And the second Coming will come,
but as long as I-man live in this earth, I do good and do what you want to do unto you, so that when the said Judgement will come INI wont be afraid.
"do not worry about tomorrow;it will have enough worries of its own" matthew 6:34

Love and serve Jah
JAH bless
"better is a dinner of HERB's where love is,than a stalled Ox and hatred therewith" Proverbs 15:16

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2006, 04:42:13 AM »

EmpressCarla, thank you for that. such a clear,clean post.

[smiley=smiley.gif]   [smiley=smiley.gif]   [smiley=smiley.gif]   [smiley=smiley.gif]
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 12:11:38 PM »

Greetings in the name of our Fathers God , JAH RasTAfarI

I as a man must stay busy ..yet I as a man MUST be ready every DAY as to HIM coming for the last time!

as it is written..." be not sleeping , be awake and sober.."

Blessings
MICHAEL
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 21 queries.