Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: how do rastas feel about homosexuality  (Read 54257 times)

unknown

how do rastas feel about homosexuality
« on: April 19, 2004, 11:34:39 PM »

I am just starting to learn some about rasta.  I was raised christian but found my self angry at the judgemental nature of the church especially since my mother is a lesbian yet still firmly believes in and loves jah.  I could not listen to them condemn her any longer.  What is the rasta belief when it comes to issues of homosexuality.  I find rasta to be a lifestyle that I closely identify with and I would like to learn as much as possible.

Natty_Fred

• Mr.
  • Veteran User
  • Herbalise and REALISE...
Re: how do rastas feel about homosexuality
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 12:46:16 AM »

Each to his own.

I don't agree but I won't condemn. Some people can't change who they are. Live and let live.

However soddemy is strongly condemned in the scriptures, as i'm sure you know.

goodnite!
Cultivation...

NMGREEN

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2004, 01:04:05 AM »

It shouldn't matter if someone is homesexual or not, its their life and they should be able to run it as they like. I am one who has no objections about it.

new2rasta

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2004, 01:46:24 AM »

i'm not rasta but i do know that you should look in leviticus it will tell you about homosexuality...and it's considered a sin and very wrong...but i agree w/ live and let live..but i still don't approve...

Ryan

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2004, 02:23:53 AM »

I dont think Jah would deny LOVE, but the actual sexual acts( i think you know what i mean) arent holy like sex should be. Sex is to bring two beings together that Jah created for eachother (man and woman) and to create new life. male and male dont create new life, female and female dont creat new life.

conspiracytheory

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2004, 02:58:51 AM »

To each his own, the bible of christ is no true source anyways

I find it unatural and disagree with it, but I can't and wont step into the lives of other people.

ras_maxim

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2004, 09:28:25 AM »

in russia we dont like homosexual
we call them pidor (in singular)
we have natural hatred to them similar like hatred to the ethnic groups
And i suppose its very unpleasant to suck dik and its very painful to fuk in the as  :-[

conspiracytheory

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2004, 12:51:00 PM »

It makes you think how the nazis can give alll those speaches and all those marches after it.

...well, I suppose the skinheads get used to it after a while.

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2004, 05:01:11 PM »

Well Unknown
I think people missed your question. And they refering to the bible about lesibian. The bible references to men as homosexual goes. But as far as women is a different thing to me. Look at it like this.
A woman=gives
A man= recieves
Chinese call this yin and yan. Polarity is also involved with this as well. If two beings that naturally gives out only are given to each other that nothing but POSTIVE energy flowing back and forth.

If the same to being naturally recieves they will recieve nothing and give nothing as wel. The bible calls this "nought".
A man has to be with a woman for that where he came from and she is his God/Godess. For a man to push a woman a side for relationships with a man is no energy flow"nought". A woman who with a woman also respects where she comes from and wants to be with other like her God/Godess. Two plus makes plus. Two minus makes more minus/nothing. So I feel it is alright for women to be together. But not for a man cause the energy of the universe doesn't exist between them only non-existed universe is created.

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

rasta_dan

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2004, 12:28:41 AM »

No offence but it was adam and eve not adam and steve. but if that is what makes her happy she should do it

Amandel

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2004, 12:58:49 PM »

Misgana

Don't know how many of you read the bible every single day.
Am anti-homosexuality am not going to say if it's makes you happy etc etc. I thinks it's wrong (my opinion).
It's about InI take a stand on certain things in life and stop trying to please the rest of the world. Your either pro or against it.

Walk in the Light
Empress_ez

Zi0n

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2004, 01:11:53 PM »

Some ppl believe (dont seh i do) that in the universe always 1 piece (man/woman) is a part of an other piece (man/woman) and sometimes it can be 2 men/2women. And other ppl say that in the old days (prehistoric) there wasn't no homosexuality but they are wrong, its proved there was. Even some animals do it sometimes, im talking about monkeys and some other animals. So I think homosexuality is just a part of the nature and in my opinion it should be excepted.

Ryan said:
I dont think Jah would deny LOVE, but the actual sexual acts( i think you know what i mean) arent holy like sex should be. Sex is to bring two beings together that Jah created for eachother (man and woman) and to create new life. male and male dont create new life, female and female dont creat new life.

correct me if i'm wrong but maybe it isn't holy sex, but are you tryin to say sex from heteros is always holy? Most of the time it isn't about real love nor about creating new life. Maybe its ment to be, but most of the time it doesn't happen.
Respect

Jah Bless

Ryan

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2004, 08:38:59 PM »

Well i beleive its wrong when you have sex out of lust, dont you?

Zi0n

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2004, 09:53:53 PM »

yes thats what im trying to say, not only homosexuals do ;)

with all respect
Jah Bless
« Last Edit: April 21, 2004, 09:54:03 PM by Zi0n »

new2rasta

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2004, 12:41:13 AM »

i think man and woman were created for reasons and i'm not trying to say its the "right" way but i think we're like puzzels perhaps thats a nice way of putting it and man and woman fit while the other way is just unnatural and just made to fit when it doesnt really...i think theres someone out there for everyone and i dont think theyre the same sex..and as for natty saying its ok for women but not for men...that just sounds like a guys attitude...it should be wrong for both not just one!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 21 queries.