Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: how do rastas feel about homosexuality  (Read 54272 times)

Enlighten

Re: how do rastas feel about homosexuality
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2004, 03:36:26 AM »

Well, I think its wrong.I do not hate Homosexual people for everyone is equally..But  I dont accept thier opinion on what they do.

JAh Bless.

jah_rastaman

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2004, 04:39:29 AM »

iani dont think that people should be let to live their life, nah matter if they homosexual, if ya love somebody and they love you back its a good thing. but if you dont like homosexuals then leave them alone , dont take it into your hands to do something to them , leave them alone and let them do what they will.  its like trying to force someone not to smoke ganja they do it of ther own will and you should not try to change that.  
JAH BLESS

ArkI

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2004, 04:40:23 AM »

Greetings,

RasTafarI is a trod of Life, not death.  So I and I have no part in homosexuality.  Other people can do what they choose, just as I and I can do as we choose.  So if a next man or woman choose death and ends their line, then it is their choice to make.

Leviticus 20
13   If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

When it says their blood shall be upon them.  I see that as saying that they put theirself to death, their blood is on their own hands.  

I and I can have no part in that, because I and I trod is Life.  I see my Life as the same as my Father's and Mother's Life. I don't see my Life as beginning when this flesh came out of I mother. I see I Life as beginning when Jah created Life.

And I see that all of my ancestors since the beginning of time, have Itinued their Life by fighting to survive and having children to Itinue their Line.

So to I it is a shame when I hear people choosing not to have children, because of their lifestyle or any other reason. It is a great disrespect to all their foreparents who have Itinued this Life for so very long.

Just think of how many centuries have past since I and I Life began. So many centuries of struggling to Itinue this Life. Then one selfish generation comes and only sees their Life as born and dead, and give up what their foreparents fought so hard to keep.

If Jah strikes a man or woman so that they cannot have children, then this is Jah's doing. But if a man or woman chooses this, it is a great sin, and Jah will not turn his eyes away from this.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Zi0n

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2004, 07:47:07 AM »

and as for natty saying its ok for women but not for men...that just sounds like a guys attitude...it should be wrong for both not just one!

yes if he would have said it like that...but he gave a large explination for it...

Zi0n

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2004, 07:50:13 AM »

If Jah strikes a man or woman so that they cannot have children, then this is Jah's doing. But if a man or woman chooses this, it is a great sin, and Jah will not turn his eyes away from this.

I agree, but do yu mean like punishments?
Respect

Jah Bless

ArkI

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2004, 05:14:32 PM »

Greetings,

What I mean is that Jah is the God of the Living, not the Dead.  So only the Living will be accepted into the Book of Life, not those that choose death.

Jah has created Nature to work together in harmony, but when people go against this harmony, it upsets the balance and nature reacts.  Since the act is unnatural and unclean, sexual diseases spread more quickly and easily.  I don't really see this as punishment, it is just the natural reaction to the action.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Zi0n

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2004, 05:16:49 PM »

ah I see, thanks for the info..i agree

Jah Bless

Amandel

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2004, 05:24:05 PM »

Misgana

Blessings brethren Ark I, seems like InI are the only ones that take a firm stand on this issue.

Walk in the Light
Empress_ez

RasLionheart

• Senior User
  • Rastafari is the way!
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2004, 07:06:28 PM »

Lev. 18
[22] Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

1Cor.6
[9] Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
[10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

But let us not forget this:
John. 8
[7] He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone

Matt.19
[19] Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself

So according to the Bible homosexuality is wrong...but who are we to judge seen? Judge not....

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2004, 08:33:08 PM »

..and as for natty saying its ok for women but not for men...that just sounds like a guys attitude...it should be wrong for both not just one!

It not a guys attitude I explain that is a universal fashion and all you got out of it was "it a guys opinion (attitude)". Wow how else should I put it if the universal explaination is taken so lightly?

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

new2rasta

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2004, 09:06:37 PM »

Lev. 18
[22] Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

thats what i was referring to natty...lev.18 it says also womankind so do not try to make excuses about women..and the universal explanation...i know you gave reasoning for your opinion and i gave you mine...and i know that one of you is going to say something that the bible is babylonians tool and that we shouldnt take to heart everything...but if you do not then what are you believing in? just what suits your ideas and needs?

Ryan

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2004, 11:37:06 PM »

Do you mean its accepted by society because if you do, i agree, people seem to like the thought of it.

Raptor

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2004, 02:05:23 AM »

I donot care what other people do, it's their life, soul and body. I would never do something like that, I donot understand why one would like to.

I stand with Ark I, he's made a very good point there.

One Love

MICHAEL

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2004, 04:50:43 AM »

Iman agree with members........ "Raptor "........" stephanie"...."new2rasta"........"empressEZ"...
and " ArkI "..............

it really comes down to Iself what InI call LIVITY

that all bredren an sistaw has a right to be happy with their life

peace
Imanity

Zi0n

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2004, 06:16:10 PM »

I cannot actually have an opinion on this cause I dont feel what homosexual people feel, i cannot imagine, but i know what it is to love a woman, and if its the same for them when they love someone of the same sexe, we cant judge/blame them or force them to stop the love. And about sexual activities i cannot judge, maybe its not ment to be, but there are many things 'not meant to be', who are we to judge about that ???

Jah Bless
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 21 queries.