Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: how do rastas feel about homosexuality  (Read 54271 times)

Ras Alto

• Veteran User
  • Thanks & Praises to the MOST HIGH
Re: how do rastas feel about homosexuality
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2004, 07:37:07 PM »

I think its not about judging them for the Love they give to each other. But its about judging their sexual activities. I have to agree with Ark I. JAH is the GOD of LIFE and not of DEATH. No one considers them to be inferior or less human.

JAH LOVE

Ras

• Senior User
  • One Blood Jah Love
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2004, 08:34:21 PM »

Bless Up

wat to say, sex me thinks we are drawn together by Jah to coninue our human race thing, so there for it is a biological thing happening, so same sex make nosence for this. then spirital Jah draws us also on this spirit thing for our souls to find peace in man, so same sex no matter as it no sex but spirital.
now if it is spirital sex then maybe it ok me no know.

one love
Blessed is InI, Clean Heart, One Love, Jah

Zi0n

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2004, 09:36:38 PM »

yes i guess youre right, but i can probably understand that homosexuals want to have sex/such as many ppl want it out of lust, im not saying i think thats good, but in that way homosexuals are equal to many sraights

Ras

• Senior User
  • One Blood Jah Love
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2004, 10:38:59 PM »

Bless Up

Indeed lust sex is one thing almost all people can turn to, InI am looking at this as relationship an so look at a spirital reasoning.
Maybe as I say me no know, If we are the same then yes InI understand an if not then me no know.

one love

Ryan

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2004, 02:02:34 AM »

Most homosexuals dont just happen to find a male (or woman) and fall in love, they LOOK for the same sex because of the pysical attraction they have.

Ras

• Senior User
  • One Blood Jah Love
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2004, 06:11:27 PM »

Bless Up

Yes pysical attraction will of course guide us, but isnt this Jah wish an part of our instinct?

Me no know for sure

one love

Rebenga

« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2004, 08:08:06 PM »

I don't have a problem with someone loving, engaging in sexual intercourse, or "Laying". There actions don't effect me. I belive if they find love in a man, or a woman, it should not matter.  

The Lev statement I have trouble with. I find that just because someone wrote his feelings down about it, that it should command all of humanity for the rest of eternity? Because this one man feels the way he does, that he should condemn and not accept a man for what he is? I don't belive in that.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2004, 10:41:27 PM »

the bible is a code to life, its not "just one mans opinin"
Tree by the way I think that a Man gives and a woman recives.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

rasrossi

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2004, 05:18:47 PM »

I man RasRossi saw this Topic and got perplexed,what is Homosexual and Lesbian,i saw all the replies so far and all were in order,why is it that some of us find it hard to differentiate right from wrong,someone mentioned about the real act of sex...am not been nude or rude.From my own point of view,Homosexual is a sin and most be condemned no matter who and who get into it,i man do not care what will be other people's opinion but trusting Jah and believing in him i think i have every right to be outspoken when i see Evil roaming the street of Judah.Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed by Jah cos of Evil and Homosexuality was one part of it.It is a Sin and as a true Rasta,i man consider it evil..an evil act,we all have to pray to Jah to forgive any brother involved in it.It is a sin for a man to go for a man...Bob said it in one of his messages...Man to man...It is so unjust....

ThreeLittleBirds

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2004, 01:20:54 AM »

I'm new here. I just wanted to say to Ryan that I'm a lesbian. I didn't go looking for women at first. I just happened to fall in love with one and suddenly everything seemed to fit. I had a boyfriend when I met my current girlfriend (and so did she) and together we figured out what we had both been missing.

I believe that Love is Love no matter what form it takes. Since the beginning of history both animals and people have had homosexuals as part of their population and if Jah didn't want it that way (or accept it) it wouldn't have been that way

Everything is gonna be alright

Rebenga

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2004, 01:47:05 AM »

Agreed 100%.

I mean not to offend any of you, but I'm proud of this girl for her to admit this in a place where there is a good amount of homophobia.

RasLionheart

• Senior User
  • Rastafari is the way!
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2004, 07:31:39 AM »

I'm new here. I just wanted to say to Ryan that I'm a lesbian. I didn't go looking for women at first. I just happened to fall in love with one and suddenly everything seemed to fit. I had a boyfriend when I met my current girlfriend (and so did she) and together we figured out what we had both been missing.

I believe that Love is Love no matter what form it takes. Since the beginning of history both animals and people have had homosexuals as part of their population and if Jah didn't want it that way (or accept it) it wouldn't have been that way

Everything is gonna be alright

Certainly not to offend you, but how do you feel about the quotes in the Bible that are against homosexuality? A friend of mine is gay and he can't live with those bible-passages and they're making him crazy 'cause he does believe in God, but he says he 's born gay and it's not his fault. On the other hand I heard a gay on tv saying that he will always stay single, so he can't sin against the will of God. BTW both of these man I'm talking about were christians, no rastas.

ThreeLittleBirds

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2004, 05:25:41 PM »

Thank you Rebengas, what you said meant a lot... mostly because I did have to think about it for a while before I decided to post on this subject.

OleGallis, I wasn't raised religious, just spiritual. I've never read the Bible in depth and I don't think that if a god created us that he or she blames us for the way we were created. And I think that never allowing yourself to love is denying the life that the god you believe created you meant for you to have. You are throwing away one of the greatest gifts that Jah, God, the Goddess, or whoever you believe in gave us all... Love.

RasLionheart

• Senior User
  • Rastafari is the way!
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2004, 10:49:58 PM »

OleGallis, I wasn't raised religious, just spiritual. I've never read the Bible in depth and I don't think that if a god created us that he or she blames us for the way we were created. And I think that never allowing yourself to love is denying the life that the god you believe created you meant for you to have. You are throwing away one of the greatest gifts that Jah, God, the Goddess, or whoever you believe in gave us all... Love.

Thanks that clears something up for me.

ONE LOVE

ThreeLittleBirds

« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2004, 04:50:05 PM »

No problem... I just hope I didn't offend you or your friend.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 21 queries.