Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: how do rastas feel about homosexuality  (Read 54269 times)

Daniel

• Senior User
  • Rastafari
    • http://www.myspace.com/danieljohnson1983
Re: how do rastas feel about homosexuality
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2004, 02:08:17 PM »

...to reward those who overcome?

ThreeLittleBirds

« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2004, 04:25:09 AM »

...to reward those who overcome?

Do you think that Love is a temptation to be overcome? I think that it's a gift. Passion isn't the only reason for homosexual sex. It's about love just as often as it is with heteros.

Daniel

• Senior User
  • Rastafari
    • http://www.myspace.com/danieljohnson1983
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2004, 09:37:10 AM »

No sister, I&I was talking about the sexual act. Many people of today are confused about sex & love. Sex should be a holy act of creation, which is simply not possible for two people of the same gender. Sex is widely misused in these days, I&I see some connection between that and the widespread pleasure-seeking phenomenon of today.

Sex and love is two majorly different things. The Bible say to love your neighbor as yourself. That does not mean that I&I should masturbate and have sex with I&I neighbor does it?

If two people of the same gender wants to live together and share their life and help each other in their love for the Father, that is perfectly fine, that is like the start of a monastery, but to introduce sex is clearly abomination.

Instead of looking for a 'partner' who can satisfy your pleasure-needs you should look to Jah Almighty and try to be close to him, sight?

Jah guide

ThreeLittleBirds

« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2004, 12:15:05 AM »

So basically become a nun? That's my choice as a lesbian? I feel that I would be denying JAH's greatest gift, love. That would be the abomination, not experiencing love in the form that comes as naturally to me as loving people of the opposite gender does to you.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2004, 12:16:32 AM by ThreeLittleBirds »

greentheheart

« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2004, 09:51:11 AM »

My personal opinion on the matter is that people should love all one another man or women. The bond between man and women is as important as the bond between man and man and man and women.

Some say it is unnatural, but I beleive this to be untrue. Think about it....how to both sexex climax? rubbing together, bibrations which stimulate certain sensors that go off after enough stimulation. All sexual acts are based on this physical premise, and I equate sex between man/women, women/women, man/man all in this category, all a type of massage, which is very natural. look to nature, there are many homosexual animals. It is very natural, because men have sensors in their anus that go off with stimulation, ect.

To me, sexual massage is a good way for two people, nomatter there sexual preference, to connect there loving energys together.

But, there is a difference between child birth and sexual massage. Child birth is in itself, I would say, a sacred thing. I would not say it is a "higher" thing than sexual massage, just something on a different level that can be hard for homosexuals to participate in, but this is just do to the way our civilization is set-up. I think all can participate in the sacredness of child birth, including homosexuals, even if they don't practice heterosexual sex, as long as everyone has love in their hearts and the right intentions.

So yes, I don't see anything wrong with homosexuality, except for the aspect of how in our culture now people have let it divide us. I say stop looking at things as being so divided. The idea of homosexuality is a human perception. Homosexuality is just as natural as heterosexuality, it's all human nature. The bible says it is wrong, but the bible has been tainted by the hand of man, remember that.

greentheheart

« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2004, 09:53:10 AM »

TO interject into the second sentence: and women and women.

moonfall

« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2004, 05:25:02 PM »

im not gay but i love all of my guy friends  but that is a diffrent kind of love. i also love my girlfriend but thats is so much of a stronger love than anything in the world if anyone can relate. i feel if your happy with wat you have being man or woman i think that it is fine to be whatever you want as long as your happ im happy.

keep the peace

ThreeLittleBirds

« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2004, 08:22:37 PM »

I can relate. I've always connected better and had more meaningful relationships with women than with men. As friends as well as lovers.

niceporch

« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2004, 03:08:23 AM »

i think i'm about 25% gay.

GanjaBreedGyul

« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2004, 06:35:26 AM »

No sister, I&I was talking about the sexual act. Many people of today are confused about sex & love. Sex should be a holy act of creation, which is simply not possible for two people of the same gender. Sex is widely misused in these days, I&I see some connection between that and the widespread pleasure-seeking phenomenon of today.

Sex and love is two majorly different things. The Bible say to love your neighbor as yourself. That does not mean that I&I should masturbate and have sex with I&I neighbor does it?

If two people of the same gender wants to live together and share their life and help each other in their love for the Father, that is perfectly fine, that is like the start of a monastery, but to introduce sex is clearly abomination.

Instead of looking for a 'partner' who can satisfy your pleasure-needs you should look to Jah Almighty and try to be close to him, sight?

Jah guide

I agree with everything that you have to say ...
I am "homophobic" ....don't come 'round me with ya gay self ..Imma tell u that I don't like ..I would say normal pleasantries like "good morning" etc ..but that's it ! I do not in anyway condone this gay thing ..it is wrong !!!

chukerz

« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2004, 07:51:13 AM »

i dunno, i kinda think it should be up to ppl to though. anyway, how can u help who your attracted to, are you saying they should supress there feelings and be alone? I dont think its up to us to judge ppl.

Peace

RasRaulik

• Senior User
  • Truth is the light, so you can't give up the fight
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2004, 05:52:02 AM »

what you is is what u is and you can't  change what you are especially your sexuality. i must admit i am a homophobic, but it is not the rasta way to judge things we cant change. Only Jah can judge what he made validly and Jah don't make anything bad.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2004, 02:37:21 AM by Raulik »
Truth is the light, so you can't give up the fight!!!

RasRaulik

• Senior User
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2004, 02:33:26 AM »

Knowledge,
well what can i say? You are wise and you do have a very valid point there. You are absolutley correct. We do have a right to make righteous judgements.I know it might sound like i'm contradicting myself but what i MEANT was we SHOULD  RESPECT everyone no matter what race creed or sexulaity.

This is very hard for me to say because i have alot of disgust for batty bwoys and the revolting things they do. But why bother criticising if we can't change them. we should be criticising greater injustices in the world instead of wasting all of our energy judging people coz of there differences.( everyone is different.)

still i respect your views and i keep my own.

Peace and Jah blessings I-tinualy ;)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2004, 02:40:35 AM by Raulik »

RasRaulik

• Senior User
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2004, 06:47:18 AM »

woah you are very knowlegeable!
Respect to you Idren

african_herbsman

« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2005, 10:40:23 AM »

i tink you should be how you want to be
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 21 queries.