Rasta Nicks Forum Rasta Nick's Forum - rastafarian - Reggae - Haile Selassie
November 23, 2014, 12:55:04 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Rasta Nicks Forum and Rasta-man.co.uk are privately funded. Please help keep Rasta Nicks Forum and Rasta-man.co.uk running by making a donation via Pay Pal - it's fast, free and secure!
Or ya could just buy some seeds
Google Custom Search
News: Fill out member map and profile.
Rasta Nick's Forum - rastafarian - Reggae - Haile Selassie  
   Home   Help Member Map Donations Login Register  

Buy Marijuana Seeds

or go to www.seedsman.com
Buy Marijuana Seeds

or go to www.zamnesia.com

Feminized Cannabis Seeds

or go here Sensi Seeds: Original cannabis seed strains
Weed Seed Shop - Feminized cannabis seeds

or go here Weed Seed Shop: high quality cannabis seeds
Subject Statistics
Topic: how do rastas feel about homosexuality Replies: 102 posts
Read 32049 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: how do rastas feel about homosexuality  (Read 32049 times)
Amandel

« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2006, 03:51:13 PM »

Took me a while to respond to this thread, because homosexuality doesn't concern me to the point for me to discuss. So i'll be brief.

-I respect homosexuality but i don't accept it.
-The word love is too often misused, hence the problem of so many people confusing the seuxaul act (whatever form) with love.
-I don't believe in the word tolerable, it's a fallacy, you either accept/ respect something or you don't.
- Homophobic has nothing to do with hate, look up the word phobic. And for the person that said blacks are the most homophobic, people all over the world, no matter colour or class don't accept that lifestyle.
empress_mimi
Full User

forward unto zion

unknown
Browser:
unknown

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2006, 06:32:27 PM »

i believe that it is wrong,NATURALLY, MORALLY AND BIBLICALLY WRONG.SORRY for who dont like it.nowadays they are teaching our kids in schools that it is ok, its almost like its the in thing. you hear little 13 year olds running around saying im gay, les, bi whatever,i would not however end a friendship over something like this but im not taking back my talk.its wrong- my opinion

one love mi idrin
Positive_Vibration

« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2006, 06:39:37 PM »

In the militant & closing words of Empress Carla (not trying to target you out, sistren) --- "Rastafari does not support homosexuality. Period."
rastaman

« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2006, 12:59:33 PM »

Iman feel homosexuality is wrong, they can not bring new life into the world is one of I points, the other is the disgusting in which they shown there "love".This is just I veiw.
matticus

« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2006, 10:52:15 PM »

I thought Rastafari were the most chilled out, laid back, accepting people in the world until i read this topic.

It pains me to see people sending out negativity towards others because of their Biological creation. It seems the negative people on here have it the wrong way round, it is not a choice to become homosexual, we are made that way genetically.

It is in becoming Rastafari that there is a choice.

If you believe in Jah's infallibility then you must overstand that he creates men and women to become homosexual, personally i do not believe, i am only here to learn and overstand your beliefs.

I am sorry that my first post here must be to reason against you but i see ill logic in your reasoning: just because homosexuals are not creating life does not mean that they are choosing death. They are merely running the course of their lives without producing babies, but even this is becoming more acceptable and accessible every day - gay and lesbian couples now have the ability to make a child with the aid of technology (with artificial insemination and other such advances) and so, they are no longer "choosing death" they are merely taking a different path to you and I.

I think we all overstand the importance of taking differing paths, without choice, without liberalism and acceptance the world would not be the place it is today, even the Rastafari may not be here.

these are my words, and i stand by them, please reply and tell me your feelings.
Herbalist_rasta
Senior User
Philippines

Philippines Philippines

wHo Is Man 2 Criminalize D CreatIoN Of D ALMIGHTY

unknown
Browser:
unknown

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2006, 02:54:46 PM »

Not a Rasta but In my own opinion...what JAH gave us we must accept, for it has reasons.. but we do all have freedom to choose our  own path, its up to Jah to judge us., HIM has the right to judge us and not us Human beings because I-man believe we are all equal.. Leave it to Jah...

One Love
JAH bless

"better is a dinner of HERB's where love is,than a stalled Ox and hatred therewith" Proverbs 15:16
Ganja

« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2006, 03:26:20 PM »

I dont hate homosexuals, i dont judge them because of their sexual preferences, i see them as human beings, but still it is a genetical disfunction, alteration that leads to this.

I belive that evrybody has the right to choose the path they want to tread on. So go and dread on.  
Samson

« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2006, 03:03:18 PM »

I KNOW that it is wrong, NATURALLY, MORALLY AND BIBLICALLY!!!I am NOT SORRY for who ever is offended. Jah put fire & brimstone pan Sodom and Gomorrah
matticus

« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2006, 04:29:53 PM »

how do you know these things? how does anyone know anything?

the way i see it - it is unnatural to hate, or be negative. we should accept the way people are, their choices and their lifestyles. Before we adopted a religion which said it was wrong to act on natural sexual impulses nobody minded who they slept with, thousands of years ago there was no sexuality, only sex.

a lot of our morals are founded in contrived, outdated ideas. the time has come to move on, become enlightened and accepting.
searching_for_Zion

« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2006, 04:58:34 PM »

Man and Wombman were made for a reason. If the Almighty wanted InI to have homosexuality then he would only have made man or only have made wombman. . The combination of the two, Wombman and Man allow there to be an Iverlasting circle of life, seen. Homosexuality is an abombination unto Jah because if  two people are "gay" then they are not contributing to the Iverlasting Circle, it also, in my opinion, displays lust not love.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many people around where I live have "come out of the closet" so to speak. Alot of youth are saying they are gay because they think its a more accepting society or because its a cool thing to do.  Should InI accept people for who they are? Of course because thats who they are and  some people cannot help the fact they think a certain way or act a certain way, being a homsexual is a sin and it IS wrong, IT WAS WRITTEN.  but InI can only control InI own thoughts and actions not those of another though they sin InI should still love our "homo" sisters and brothers, let Jah Jah be the one to judge, and decide when that time comes.

Continue to walk the path of the Righteous
  Blessings to all.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 05:05:32 PM by searching_for_Zion » Logged
matticus

« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2006, 01:14:03 PM »

thank you for giving such a reasoned, clear opinion without preaching or prejudice. *praise*

you are a wise person Searching For Zion and although i don't agree with you, i respect you.
Oskar
Veteran User

Rasta man live up

unknown
Browser:
unknown

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2006, 01:33:33 PM »

Yea, which applies straight on the topic. Anyone is free to choose as he/she wants but there are always consequences and it is for that person to experience that which is chosen by own free will.

If ones can not overstand the meaning of abuse feel free to reason on the issue.

I can give it a start...

Which would be worse, abusing someone else or abusing oneself?

Would you choose to commit bigger crime to prevent someone else from doing a lesser one when Jah already take care of action-reaction response within nature.
Malabar_Trini

« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2006, 01:51:01 PM »

TREE-NATY. It's the other way around. "A WOMAN RECEIVES. A MAN GIVES."
Bless!
HolyHerb

« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2006, 11:01:14 PM »

I&I belive that homosexuality is a diasease, it's a mental problem caused by babylon.  After all Babylon is confussion.  I dont hate anyone, I know that Im not sin free to pass judgement on my brothers and sisters that choose to lead a homosexual lifestyle.  But JAH did burn Sodom and Gomorrah with his holy cleansing fire for practicing homosexuality.  JAh looks down upon such acts, he made Man and Wombman.  Homosexuality or being bisexual is mere lust and lust is a sin.
herbsman
Veteran User

BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'

unknown
Browser:
unknown

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2006, 11:33:50 PM »

HTP...!!!

Blessings on all Man and Womb-Man.!

RegardLess of how I feel as a Man let everyone be happy in their life = LIVITY

I as a Man feel that is not right. It I feel is not moraly correct.

I will talk and reason with all yet I must tell da truth of I emotions.

I despise da homosexual.

A.u.Sneb

MICHAEL
da HAMMER

The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!
Rasta Nicks Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 K-Detection © 2007
  Print  

Jump to: