Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Melanin Theory  (Read 27552 times)

Kama_Sutra

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
Melanin Theory
« on: September 26, 2006, 09:28:47 PM »

From Wikipedia;

Melanin Theory
Several black supremacists justify supremacist assertions with purported qualities of melanin, some accurate, some based on distortions of scientific fact or speculation. This contention is known generally as "Melanin Theory". The central idea of this "Melanin Theory" is that the levels of melanin in dark skin naturally enhance intelligence and emotional, psychic and spiritual sensitivity.[15]

Believers in melanin theory claim that the greater concentration of cutaneous melanin functions as a superconductor of sound and heat energy [16]. Some assert that it can absorb electromagnetic radiation, others that it can convert light and magnetic fields to sound[17][18]; that it can process information without reporting to the brain; and, further, that it is the chemical basis for what is commonly called "soul" [19] .

They also claim that, because neuromelanin, which is found in the substantia nigra (in Latin, literally "black substance") of the human brain, plays a role in the transmission of neuronal impulses, higher levels of melanin in skin enable nerve synapses to fire more quickly and efficiently as well, thereby enhancing the natural athleticism of blacks. However, no direct correlation between race and the level of melanin in the substantia nigra has been observed [20].

One of the most widely accepted and fundamental notions of melanin theory is that whites are "mutants", that white skin is an aberration, a form of albinism. Melanin theorist Wade Nobles takes this notion even further, stating that only blacks are fully human because of their higher levels of skin melanin:

That in the evolution of the species, in what some people call the ontogenetic evolution of humankind, that in the evolution of the species the human family separated in a sense that one branch of the family stopped its evolutionary path and simply depended upon the central nervous system as the total machinery for understanding reality. Whereas, the root of the family continued its path and not only evolved a central nervous system but developed what I called at that time an essential melanic system. And that I even went so far as to try to develop a little formula and suggested that CNS + EMS = HB. CNS (Central Nervous System) + EMS (Essential Melanic System) = HB (Human Being). That the central nervous system combined with the essential melanic system is what makes you human. That, in fact, to be human is to be Black. To be human is to be Black. (Nobles 1989).

Others, such as psychiatrist and writer Frances Cress Welsing, express the same idea by their use of the term "hue-man" instead of "human,". Welsing is the author of "The Cress Theory of Color Confrontation" and "The Isis Papers: The Keys to the Colors", which in part ascribes certain purported, inherent and behavioral differences between blacks and whites to a "melanin deficiency" in whites:

On both St. Valentines Day and Mothers Day, the white male gives gifts of chocolate candy with nuts. If his sweetheart ingests "chocolate with nuts," the white male can fantasize that he is genetically equal to the Black male. Is it not also curious that when white males are young and vigorous, they attempt to master the large brown balls, but as they become older and wiser, they psychologically resign themselves to their inability to master the large brown balls? Their focus then shifts masochistically to hitting the tiny white golf balls in disgust and resignation in full final realization of white genetic recessiveness.[10]

Welsing also claims that the prevalence of high blood pressure among African Americans is due to the fact that melanin exchanges "black photons" with other electrons and, therefore, picks up the negative energy vibrations from white people.

Welsing proposes that because it is so easy for pure whiteness to be genetically lost during interracial breeding, light-skinned peoples developed an aggressive colonial urge and their societies militaristically dominated others in order to preserve this light-skinned purity. This sort of idea is easy to discredit - besides its obvious reductionism (painting every topic in terms of race), it also contains the logical implication that we should expect the darkest-skinned peoples to have also developed similar anxieties and goals, since extremely dark skin is as subject to lightening as extremely light skin is to darkening. Welsing presented these ideas at a 2003 conference on race at Michigan State University, but seemed more interested in simply asserting them rather than having them critically evaluated and molded into an actual developing theory.

Melanin theorist Carol Barnes claims that white scientists have deliberately created drugs such as cocaine, which are specially structured to chemically bind with melanin. Barnes claims that melanin and cocaine have a high affinity for each other because both are alkaloids, and that blacks get addicted faster, stay addicted longer, can test positive for cocaine even a year after its most recent use, and suffer more from these drugs because cocaine co-polymerizes into melanin. Yet, melanin is not an alkaloid, and there is no evidence that melanin co-polymerizes with cocaine in vivo. He further writes in his book "Melanin: The Chemical Key to Black Greatness":

« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 09:33:17 PM by Kama_Sutra »

Kama_Sutra

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Melanin Theory
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 09:31:20 PM »

Melanin is responsible for the existence of civilization, philosophy, religion, truth, justice, and righteousness. Individuals (whites) containing low levels of Melanin will behave in a barbaric manner. Melanin gives humans the ability to FEEL because it is the absorber of all frequencies of energy. Since whites have the least amount of Melanin, this is why they are perceived by People of Color as generally being rigid, unfeeling (heartless), cold, calculating, mental, and "unspiritual." [11]

This hypothesis is supported by black academic Leonard Jeffries, who was dismissed in 1992 from his post as chairman of the Harlem's City College Black Studies department for having allegedly made anti-Semitic statements. [21] Jeffries claims that the pigment melanin is the source of intelligence and creativity. He divides humanity into African sun people  and European ice people, the latter being not only melanin-deficient but born cold and greedy, militaristic, authoritarian, and possessed of a host of other racially determined defects. [22][23]

Most scientists consider Melanin Theory pseudoscience; it has no credibility in mainstream medicine or science.[24]

« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 09:34:49 PM by Kama_Sutra »

Kama_Sutra

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 09:41:18 PM »

Classic!

Tree Natty - is this the theory you refer to when you try to explain to me that white people have NO melanin and are descendents of Albinos?

Wow.

Even these clowns know that white people have melanin too, albeit in lesser amounts than black people.

Albinos?  Albinos have the physical characteristics of their race, minus the melanin.

So a black albino would still have traditionally black features - YELLOW MAN.

And a white albino would have white features.

Yes, Natty, there are albinos born from white parents also.  If we were all albinos then how is it that some of us give birth to albinos - totally lacking in melanin, and they are considered albinos, instead of just regular white people?

The part about good qualities and spirituality being linked to melanin is simply classic.

I guess if a black couple give birth to an albino baby they should prepare to raise a monster.  

Pseudo-science isn't even the term for this.

Sci-Fi fits much better!

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 12:00:27 AM »

E.M.HTP!!

This google search that you have done is a summary of someone put together the best African schlors works on the subject of Melanin. Though Richard King has books on the subject as well and he is a doctor in the field. These writings project a theory that some whites and non-African seem to think of as something new! These subjects that these authors are writing about is actucally a science of the Kmtic Mystrey System. In which the Haribus could not understand nor their descendents the Greeks nor their descendents roma and/or the white race period! Tha bible speaks of Melanin and how men of the bible actucally created a albino, thru select breeding. This is a subject whites cannot understand as history have shown us! So for you kama to think that its pseudo-science is not surprising at all! Not to mention who created and gave the world science? Futhermore they're the same people who first studied melanin. Its easy for anyone to take a few words out of a book and critizes. I bet I can do that in EVERY holy book from India? Try me!
Never in any of these books, in which I read or know the author personally, have I read that whites are without melanin completely. The question pose is why ones have so much and others don't have so much. And if your answer is the sun than why do whites get BURNED from it? And not regain the melanin? See nobody ask these question as far as white people asking is concern. But when Africans basically go back to their own science and reprove what was said and still holds fact today its unbelieveable? Well I know why, is because of the status of the African in a whiteman control soceity. And anything that the African expresses that looks similiar in content with the whitemman soceity behavior, such as race superiority, the whiteman says oh no thats pseudo-science that's not real! Case in point the greek philosophies that were plagurizes. And for years greeks, whites, where thought to be at the top of academic world from far long ago. But once KMTic science was revealed, and George GM James books debuked all of that attiude towards these ideas are from the greeks. Whiteman society tries the same. So I brush my shoulder off with comments like these. And you should too. I really don't want to get into the PROVEN science behind melanin and show how everything written in those books by the authors you mention above is completly right. Because it wouldn't make sense for me to do so without you or anyone reading all of them. Basically its not a subject whites care about in general! Plus history shows that you can't get the idea of it anyway!

HRU
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

Kama_Sutra

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 12:11:15 AM »

E.M.HTP!!

Tha bible speaks of Melanin and how men of the bible actucally created a albino, thru select breeding.
HRU

Can reference the exact scriptural qoutes on that for us please?

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 01:47:34 AM »

Can reference the exact scriptural qoutes on that for us please?

E.M.HTP!!!

I don't want to preach religion but for reference I'll answer your question. In which any bible following wo/man can answer. But none did......makes you wonder how many so-called rastaman are in here?? And have seen this question and haven't answered. BTW I've been here since you asked it! Anyway it Genesis chapter 30! Read it and know its talks about people and not Bulls and Goats. If you still believe its talk literal I can show how the whole bible is written that way!

HRU

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 04:31:48 AM »

Blessings

I don't want to preach religion but for reference I'll answer your question. In which any bible following wo/man can answer. But none did.

Perhaps none answered because the question was posed to you. Idren should fight his own battles.  [smiley=wink.gif]

Be blessed.

Kama_Sutra

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 03:45:36 PM »

Here's Ch. 30 of Genesis.  Um, ok. Where's the part about melanin and albinos?  And qualities and spirituality?  Perhaps if you could provide us with the original text in it's original language we might glean something more of this mythology/story/tale/novel, whatever it is.  Even then, would it relate to hard facts and science?  So far, in the English version, I'm not seeing any mention of what you are trying to get at.  

1 And when Rachel saw that she bare Jacob no children, Rachel envied her sister; and said unto Jacob, Give me children, or else I die.

2 And Jacob's anger was kindled against Rachel: and he said, Am I in God's stead, who hath withheld from thee the fruit of the womb?
withheld Gen 16:2, Jud 13:2, Luke 1:7

3 And she said, Behold my maid Bilhah, go in unto her; and she shall bear upon my knees, that I may also have children by her.
my maid Gen 16:2

And she gave him Bilhah her handmaid to wife: and Jacob went in unto her.
Bilhah Gen 35:22

5 And Bilhah conceived, and bare Jacob a son.

And Rachel said, God hath judged me, and hath also heard my voice, and hath given me a son: therefore called she his name Dan.
Dan

7 And Bilhah Rachel's maid conceived again, and bare Jacob a second son.

8 And Rachel said, With great wrestlings have I wrestled with my sister, and I have prevailed: and she called his name Naphtali.
Naphtali

9 When Leah saw that she had left bearing, she took Zilpah her maid, and gave her Jacob to wife.

10 And Zilpah Leah's maid bare Jacob a son.

11 And Leah said, A troop cometh: and she called his name Gad.
Gad

12 And Zilpah Leah's maid bare Jacob a second son.

13 And Leah said, Happy am I, for the daughters will call me blessed: and she called his name Asher.
Asher

14 And Reuben went in the days of wheat harvest, and found mandrakes in the field, and brought them unto his mother Leah. Then Rachel said to Leah, Give me, I pray thee, of thy son's mandrakes.
mandrakes Song of Solomon 7:13

15 And she said unto her, Is it a small matter that thou hast taken my husband? and wouldest thou take away my son's mandrakes also? And Rachel said, Therefore he shall lie with thee to night for thy son's mandrakes.

16 And Jacob came out of the field in the evening, and Leah went out to meet him, and said, Thou must come in unto me; for surely I have hired thee with my son's mandrakes. And he lay with her that night.

17 And God hearkened unto Leah, and she conceived, and bare Jacob the fifth son.

18 And Leah said, God hath given me my hire, because I have given my maiden to my husband: and she called his name Issachar.
Issachar

19 And Leah conceived again, and bare Jacob the sixth son.

20 And Leah said, God hath endued me with a good dowry; now will my husband dwell with me, because I have born him six sons: and she called his name Zebulun.
Zebulun

And afterwards she bare a daughter, and called her name Dinah.
daughter Gen 34:1
Dinah

22 And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb.

23 And she conceived, and bare a son; and said, God hath taken away my reproach:

24 And she called his name Joseph; and said, The LORD shall add to me another son.
Joseph

And it came to pass, when Rachel had born Joseph, that Jacob said unto Laban, Send me away, that I may go unto mine own place, and to my country.

26 Give me my wives and my children, for whom I have served thee, and let me go: for thou knowest my service which I have done thee.

27 And Laban said unto him, I pray thee, if I have found favor in thine eyes, tarry: for I have learned by experience that the LORD hath blessed me for thy sake.

28 And he said, Appoint me thy wages, and I will give it.

29 And he said unto him, Thou knowest how I have served thee, and how thy cattle was with me.

30 For it was little which thou hadst before I came, and it is now increased unto a multitude; and the LORD hath blessed thee since my coming: and now when shall I provide for mine own house also?

31 And he said, What shall I give thee? And Jacob said, Thou shalt not give me any thing: if thou wilt do this thing for me, I will again feed and keep thy flock.

32 I will pass through all thy flock to day, removing from thence all the speckled and spotted cattle, and all the brown cattle among the sheep, and the spotted and speckled among the goats: and of such shall be my hire.
hire Gen 31:8

33 So shall my righteousness answer for me in time to come, when it shall come for my hire before thy face: every one that is not speckled and spotted among the goats, and brown among the sheep, that shall be counted stolen with me.
my righteousness Gen 37:6

34 And Laban said, Behold, I would it might be according to thy word.

35 And he removed that day the he goats that were ring-streaked and spotted, and all the she goats that were speckled and spotted, and every one that had some white in it, and all the brown among the sheep, and gave them into the hand of his sons.

And he set three days' journey betwixt himself and Jacob: and Jacob fed the rest of Laban's flocks.

37 And Jacob took him rods of green poplar, and of the hazel and chestnut tree; and pilled white streaks in them, and made the white appear which was in the rods.

Kama_Sutra

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 03:46:51 PM »

38 And he set the rods which he had pilled before the flocks in the gutters in the watering troughs when the flocks came to drink, that they should conceive when they came to drink.

39 And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ring-streaked, speckled, and spotted.

40 And Jacob did separate the lambs, and set the faces of the flocks toward the ring-streaked, and all the brown in the flock of Laban; and he put his own flocks by themselves, and put them not unto Laban's cattle.

41 And it came to pass, whensoever the stronger cattle did conceive, that Jacob laid the rods before the eyes of the cattle in the gutters, that they might conceive among the rods.

42 But when the cattle were feeble, he put them not in: so the feebler were Laban's, and the stronger Jacob's.

43 And the man increased exceedingly, and had much cattle, and maidservants, and menservants, and camels, and ASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEE-HAW!!!!!!!!

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 06:03:34 PM »

E.M.HTP!!

Carla
This is not a battle that I need to fight? Again what do I gain in this?? What?? But at the same time what do others gain from me?? One does out weight the other.

Kama
You still don't see it and its right infront of you! Again the bible was written in english to hide its true meaning to the masses. And actually imprison them into the faith of Ghost God. Now lets look at this chapter and point out somethings that are written. Starting with verse 31 Jacob has already had plenty of his 12 sons with his wives and handmaids. Now at verse 31-42 is explained that Jacob was doing select breeding with goats & sheep. And even assigned rods marked by color and sat the different flocks infront of the rod so each flock would know where to go to drink & convince. Now are you reading this right? He instructed goats & sheep to drink & have sex in a certain area within his father-in-law land? No where it said Jacob "lead" the flock as a shepherd would do. But he posted rod to show the flock where they should be apart from the others of a different skin color or as its written speckled and spotted. In verse 35 color becomes to light but hidden in the meaning. Two colors are mention Brown & White in which Jacob separated so they wouldn't have a offspring! Now all this separating of so-called sheep & goats that had the intellect to follow the meanings of rods the Jacob set up as group certain so-called goats and sheeps together according to their skin color. Now if you can show me a goat or a sheep they can go into the field with different color rods and separate themselves by the rod that you assign to them. That event would shock the world!! But lets look at another verse in which is interesting in this whole thing verse 43! Now after all this explanation on who the flocks of goats and sheeps were growing and what Jacob did in his select breeding. verse 43 states "And MAN increased very very much,and had much cattle, and bondwomen, and bondmen, and camels, and asses" WAIT A MINUTE!!! What happen to the GOATS????? Directly after the explanation of the goats it said MAN increased very very much? Why didn't it say the flock or goats or sheep? Its stated camels, cattle, and ass. But no goats or sheep that took all to explain fully. What is GEN 30:31-42 about? Why is this written only to close the chapter by saying MAN increased when we are being lead to believe that the goats and sheep were to increase? And why did he gave his sons the ones that were brown and keep the ones that had WHITE on them(spotted & speckled) with him?? And than say after all this MAN increased?? It never said that his sons had wives? So how can we jump to goats to man?

Wel the key to this is that Jacob was select breeding people that the bible calls the flock. And uses the term goat & sheep in which in English, in which the bible was translated into, is also known as Ewe- pronounced you or yoo. There is a place or land named after the flock that Jacob was select breeding from. Its called..................... EU-ROPE! In accord with the bible this name mean separated sheep! Again no one can explain why this story is in the bible and no shepherd would ever do this with goats and sheep because their skin color wouldn't matter. But to Jacob it did! It matter so much that he want to change the skin color and created a breed with a different skin from all the flock.
This story is a crumb of the science of KHAM or Melanin from KMTic Mystery Schools. And Jacob was told in GEN 28 to stay away from Canaan for his brother and father saw them as evil. So canaan is known to be the son of HAM in which Ham is said to be dark skin people. And Jacob being from Shem saw them for their differences. So he in fact tried to removed the differences from the darker people by breeding them with the lighter people and from their offspring have the lighter ones stay together so they can breed. And have a degeneration of their skin to white/speckled from brown or spotted. Speckled means SMALL amounts, spotted are more noticeable amounts.

So again
GEN 30:43
"And MAN increased very very much and they (MAN) had much cattle, bondwomen & men (brown/spotted ones) and camels and asses."

So the new flock or Whitemen(white/speckled) had cattle (food) & camels & asses (transportation), and servants or slaves (brown/spotted).

Jacob had the ability to do this because he was Lord of all of Laban land and had command over everything in under Laban orders GEN 29:13-14.

HRU

Kama_Sutra

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 11:23:23 PM »

Sigh.

Is the word "yoo" or any of that in the original texts?

I'm so glad my cult encourages us to learn original texts and not rely on the english version of ancient works.

Bring the original language into this and let's see if we can find someone to tell us the REAL meaning of things.

And even then, are we supposed to believe these things really happened?  And even if some guy back in the day was cross breeding a limited amout of goats, sheeps or humans - so what?  

Since when did biblical stories become science?

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2006, 02:59:23 AM »

Blessings

Carla
This is not a battle that I need to fight? Again what do I gain in this?? What?? But at the same time what do others gain from me?? One does out weight the other.

Seen idren, but remember you are someone's student too! Or did your knowledge just fall into your head from the sky? Hmmm??? So if you have wisedome to share, then simply share it.

And BTW, there is obviously some gain for you in it as well, or you would not bother to even engage in it. So maybe you should ask that question to your Self.  [smiley=wink.gif]

Be blessed.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 03:00:04 AM by Carla »

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2006, 05:09:49 AM »

Sigh.

Is the word "yoo" or any of that in the original texts?

I'm so glad my cult encourages us to learn original texts and not rely on the english version of ancient works.

Bring the original language into this and let's see if we can find someone to tell us the REAL meaning of things.

And even then, are we supposed to believe these things really happened?  And even if some guy back in the day was cross breeding a limited amout of goats, sheeps or humans - so what?  

Since when did biblical stories become science?

E.M.HTP!!!

I never said it did! But just peoven the point that melanin study was being reseach in ancient past and written!!

Carla

I did ask myself that question, and I came up with nothing. And your right I need to be with my Baaba's cause I'm advancing a little bit much for them to handle!! So right now I'm being switched!!

HRU

Igor

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2006, 07:27:14 AM »

On both St. Valentines Day and Mothers Day, the white male gives gifts of chocolate candy with nuts. If his sweetheart ingests "chocolate with nuts,"
-mm we also give red roses ... so we all actually wanna be black florists ..

Individuals (whites) containing low levels of Melanin will behave in a barbaric manner.
-mmm Florance Nightingale , Mother Theresa , Alber Sweizer(sp)
*whistle*

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2006, 04:04:09 PM »

On both St. Valentines Day and Mothers Day, the white male gives gifts of chocolate candy with nuts. If his sweetheart ingests "chocolate with nuts,"
-mm we also give red roses ... so we all actually wanna be black florists ..

Individuals (whites) containing low levels of Melanin will behave in a barbaric manner.
-mmm Florance Nightingale , Mother Theresa , Alber Sweizer(sp)
*whistle*

E.M.HTP!

Yes those are individuals! But of what society or civilizations that were like them? In masses? I can name over 50 civilization that lived in masses that had no barbaric traits in their bodies!!! I'll name one for you! Tasmania!! What did they do that was so horrific to other people? For them to be slaughtered, to a point where the last Tasmanian was alive in 1800's! Who would want to kill off a entire culture and race of people? Only Barbarians, with no regard for human life. As a mass of people, not individuals.

HRU
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 21 queries.