Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Melanin Theory  (Read 27554 times)

Kama_Sutra

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Melanin Theory
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2006, 05:17:07 PM »

And your right I need to be with my Baaba's cause I'm advancing a little bit much for them to handle!! So right now I'm being switched!!

HRU

Baa baa black sheep.

Igor

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2006, 05:38:32 AM »

In masses? I can name over 50 civilization that lived in masses that had no barbaric traits in their bodies!!! I'll name one for you! Tasmania!!
-Aye what was done to the tasmanian aboriginals was barbaric no question about it , mind you just as barbaric as Sudan , Burundi , Rwanda ..
but pointing at islander's and saying that they had noe barbaric traits ? don't think so , sorry. closed ecosystems, Uncle Maltus comes a-visiting.

Tree-Natty: Never in any of these books, in which I read or know the author personally, have I read that whites are without melanin completely. The question pose is why ones have so much and others don't have so much.
-Evolution in action. Thick skull , frizzy hair for one simple reason , same reason that pc you're using has a heat sink over the cpu , to keep it from being cooked , same reason I probably have more hair on my back than you do on the rest of your body , funny looking monkeys adapting to their environments .

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2006, 06:08:30 PM »

In masses? I can name over 50 civilization that lived in masses that had no barbaric traits in their bodies!!! I'll name one for you! Tasmania!!
-Aye what was done to the tasmanian aboriginals was barbaric no question about it , mind you just as barbaric as Sudan , Burundi , Rwanda ..
but pointing at islander's and saying that they had noe barbaric traits ? don't think so , sorry. closed ecosystems, Uncle Maltus comes a-visiting.

Tree-Natty: Never in any of these books, in which I read or know the author personally, have I read that whites are without melanin completely. The question pose is why ones have so much and others don't have so much.
-Evolution in action. Thick skull , frizzy hair for one simple reason , same reason that pc you're using has a heat sink over the cpu , to keep it from being cooked , same reason I probably have more hair on my back than you do on the rest of your body , funny looking monkeys adapting to their environments .

E.M.HTP!!

Sorry to inform you but I don't descend from monkeys. That's called MANKIND, I'm a HUE-MAN, in which descend from ORIGINAL HUE-MAN. Case in point you said that frizzy hair is apart of my evolution and that is wrong and there is NO back-up or evidence to that notion!! The ONLY people in or on this entire planet with frizzy or wooly hair is the AFRICAN/ORIGINAL HUE-MAN. MANKIND hair is the SAME AS THE MONKEY!!! And there is not ONE MONKEY in existence today or yesterday that has hair like the AFRICAN/ETHIOPIAN. NONE!! the funny looking monkeys that adapt to their enviroment are all mankind with hair like the monkey's, this is Indian, European/Whites, Asian, etc. But the Nappy Hair people of the world comes from ORIGINAL HUE-MAN who was created when the universe was created. These are the truths of MANKIND, but over time Human and Mankind mixed with each other. And now there are Italians with nappy hair and greeks as well. Every single bone found in Africa and the ones found outside of Africa that are as old as the ones in Africa, don't have traits of a pre-historic ape-man. The Leaky's were finding bones of humans and not of mankind in which they found in middle east & up into europe.

No Nappy Hair person comes from a ape, only straight hair people come from apes. This is why when wooly-hair people were building monuments that last millions of years. And straight hair people CLAIM they had documents and civilzation for that long, but with NO evidence just claims! Or Monkey see Monkey do!

HRU
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

Kama_Sutra

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2006, 03:55:16 PM »

Black people got nappy hair so they don't come from apes but straight haired people come from apes coz apes got straight hair?  And that is supposed to be science?

How about - some black people are just as dark as apes and even have almost as flat and wide noses as apes (rare, but i seen it), and yes some of them DO resemble apes alot (rare but I seen it)................ so then, according to your above statements regarding similar traits between mankind and apes, would you say these black people descended from apes?

Some argue that there are a few more similarities but, that's not considered polite conversation in America anymore, so I'll just leave it at that.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 04:20:32 PM by Kama_Sutra »

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2006, 06:58:28 PM »

ks, tha white mans own science say they came from monkey. get over it!! what race or ehtnic background you from? black folks here kinda at a disadvantage, i feel, not knowing who you are. that way people can do some research on your folks to see if they rape, murder, mistreat they women, on welfare, got melanin, look like apes or et's, on drugs, call their women ho's and bitches, pimps or wheather they got curly or straight hairs comming out their culos. be fair now
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

Igor

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2006, 08:01:24 AM »

No Nappy Hair person comes from a ape, only straight hair people come from apes.
-yep yep , you don't share any of your DNA with the monkeys , I on the other hand share 98% of my DNA with a monkey ( and damn'd proud of it too ;)

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2006, 09:54:58 AM »

you dont share 98% of the same DNA with Monkeys.
all living animals have the same DNA including us it is just shuffled difrently.
there is still the same number just in a difrent order.
Monkeys/apes patern Differs by 2%.
We all have the same DNA The shamans Overstood this and they Claim they can alter it. DNA is nothing new The I ching is binary codes and this is at least5000 years old.
Bless
Ash-Tree
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

Igor

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2006, 10:14:33 AM »

all living animals have the same DNA including us it is just shuffled difrently.
-apparantly not the Hue-Mans tho , more like cuckoo eggs apparantly :
. But the Nappy Hair people of the world comes from ORIGINAL HUE-MAN who was created when the universe was created.

Monkeys/apes patern Differs by 2%.
-and so do we , well my people at least .

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2006, 10:40:22 AM »

"Monkeys/apes patern Differs by 2%.  
-and so do we , well my people at least."
What do you mean?
you saying you difer from me by 2%?

Ash-Tree
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

Igor

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2006, 10:45:38 AM »

But the Nappy Hair people of the world comes from ORIGINAL HUE-MAN who was created when the universe was created.
-oops sorry 12tribes , got a little confused with tree-natty :( see qoute.
aka mankind differs from apes by 2 % , donno about hue-mans tho ;)

SmG

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2006, 02:35:30 PM »

Blessed.

Skin color is more than just melanin, it is rather about culture and upbringing. Remeber - no problems are in 'race' or skin color, no evil, no behaviour. All is about culture.

Jah Bless
Ras Marcus

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2006, 09:25:13 AM »

Seen marcus
What makes you what you are is what you experience, you arent Born "Evil".
Its The Reality you are bought up in,
what you see, hear and feel.

Bless
Ash-Tree

SmG

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2006, 01:49:32 PM »

What makes you what you are is what you experience, you arent Born "Evil".
Its The Reality you are bought up in,
what you see, hear and feel.

Bless
Ash-Tree

Seen, great words.

Jah Bless
Ras Marcus

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2006, 07:25:26 PM »

Sigh.

Is the word "yoo" or any of that in the original texts?

I'm so glad my cult encourages us to learn original texts and not rely on the english version of ancient works.

Bring the original language into this and let's see if we can find someone to tell us the REAL meaning of things.

And even then, are we supposed to believe these things really happened?  And even if some guy back in the day was cross breeding a limited amout of goats, sheeps or humans - so what?  

Since when did biblical stories become science?

E.M.HTP!!

The Brown Goyim

EYE was doing some research with the Greek Writings (The King James Bible) and came across some pretty interesting factology.  This is the story of Yaaqub (Jacob) and the genetic mating that took place during that day.  The following is Jacob speaking.
==========================================================
Genesis 30:32-43
32   I will pass through all thy flock to day, removing from thence all the speckled and spotted cattle, and all the brown cattle among the sheep, and the spotted and speckled among the goats: and of such shall be my hire.
33   So shall my righteousness answer for me in time to come, when it shall come for my hire before thy face: every one that is not speckled and spotted among the goats, and brown among the sheep, that shall be counted stolen with me.
34   And Laban said, Behold, I would it might be according to thy word.
35   And he removed that day the he goats that were ringstraked and spotted, and all the she goats that were speckled and spotted, and every one that had some white in it, and all the brown among the sheep, and gave them into the hand of his sons.

(So, to summarize thus far...  Jacob took ownership and care of the brown, speckled and spotted cattle, sheep and goats from Laban His Mother's Brother Genesis 29:10.)

36   And he set three days' journey betwixt himself and Jacob: and Jacob fed the rest of Laban's flocks.
37   And Jacob took him rods of green poplar, and of the hazel and chestnut tree; and pilled white strakes in them, and made the white appear which was in the rods.
38   And he set the rods which he had pilled before the flocks in the gutters in the watering troughs when the flocks came to drink, that they should conceive when they came to drink.
39   And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ringstraked, speckled, and spotted.
40   And Jacob did separate the lambs, and set the faces of the flocks toward the ringstraked, and all the brown in the flock of Laban; and he put his own flocks by themselves, and put them not unto Laban's cattle.

(So, it looks like Jacob sought and kept brown, speckled and spotted cattle.)

41   And it came to pass, whensoever the stronger cattle did conceive, that Jacob laid the rods before the eyes of the cattle in the gutters, that they might conceive among the rods.
42   But when the cattle were feeble, he put them not in: so the feebler were Laban's, and the stronger Jacob's.
43   And the man increased exceedingly, and had much cattle, and maidservants, and menservants, and camels, and asses.
=========================================================
Overstand Kama the problem here is the Hebrew-to-English translation.  The Hebrew word for cattle is GOYIM.  A random research of the word goyim in the yahoo search engine brought forth numerous references to PEOPLE and NATIONS being referred to as GOYIM!

examples:
" ... the victims of the seed of the GOY cattle, though we ... its young in search of prey, so do the GOYIM give to ... Our own nation and our subjects will discern in his ... "

"... WE GOYIM (CATTLE) ARE SICK AND TIRED OFF OUR INDIVIDUAL GOVERNMENTS INTERFERING IN THE ... WE REMEMBER VIETNAM AND IT'S DISASTEROUS LEGACY ON THEIR NATION AND OUR ... "

"... It is a nation which even has a special name for all outsiders, for ... Jews even boast of their supe- riority over the goyim , which they compare to cattle. ...

What does this all mean you may ask?  

1. The King James Version of the Bible incorrectly mistranslates the word GOYIM to mean CATTLE as in COWS but in reality it means GOYIM as in NATION or PEOPLE. So Yaaqub was breeding a nation of PEOPLE, not COWS, GOATS or SHEEP!

2. Jacob (Yaaqub), did not want the WHITE GOYIM, he was only interested in the strong BROWN, RINGSTAKED, and SPECKLED GOYIM.  He separated and gave the WHITE GOYIM to Laban His Mothers Brother.

Now lets look at Revelation Chapter 11 Verse 1:
Revelation 11
1   And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
Here we see the ROD in use again to separate the Pious from the unholy.

So, Yaaqub used rods to separate GOYIM (People) to force them to mate selectively creating a STRONG nation of Brown, Speckled and SPOTTED PEOPLE, and the BY PRODUCT was the weaker WHITE GOYIM.

So Kama here is your original language showing that goats cattle means people or a nation.

HRU
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

Kama_Sutra

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2006, 09:06:00 PM »

OK.  I'll ask my hebrew friends at work about the word "goyim", because up until now I thought it was a term that jews used to refer to non-jewish people.

In sanskrit "go" means cow, so if one meaning of goyim is indeed cattle, then that might indicate a link between the older sanskrit language and the latter hebrew language.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 21 queries.